What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is 25% off at nirvana shop right now if anyone is interested! I wish i had more time & space.

no signs from the second bean yet i may have to start another in a few days
picture.php

Last edited:

audioaddict

haha, very cool to see Cali-O making a comback!

Was gutted when they discontinued the strain, was the first pack of seeds I ever bought, back in the days of old yellow packets and a list of strains on the back (best marketing ploy ever, I still look at them and drool!)

Am currently 3 weeks into flower, on a run of Cali-O x Sweet tooth #3 I made using my old Nirvana mother!
Seeds where 10 years old and popped like new :)

T

TakenByTheSky

I did their Hindu Kush quite a few years ago, I hate to say it but it for the most part was pure shit. Which I assume is the reason why you've never seen any pictures posted of it in over 10 years.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was gutted when they discontinued the strain, was the first pack of seeds I ever bought, back in the days of old yellow packets and a list of strains on the back (best marketing ploy ever, I still look at them and drool!)

I still have some of my old packs
picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm happy to report a 12 out of 15 germ rate with my Nirvana gear. The three that didn't make it, I put down to human error. Cheers!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think its normally 2-3 weeks from when they receive your order but with the pandemic i think its going to take a little longer, it took about 4 weeks to get mine this time from the time the email said it was being shipped out, the last time i ordered a few years back it took 2 weeks.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
unfortunately i only got 1 bean to sprout did anyone else get this strain & have better luck?
picture.php

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
How long was shipping to the states

Couple weeks I guess. I wasn't holding my breath for these to arrive, so I didn't mark the time. Not too long.:biggrin:

p.s.- Icon, thanks for posting those old Nirvana packs. I probably still have some of those too!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
K2
picture.php

Discontinued Citral - I made S1's from a pack of regular seeds in 2012 i found 2 phenos a heavy yielding 10 weeker mellow head high & lemony terps & a 7 weeker more indica dominant, lower yield but more lemon fabric softener smell, real lemon taste, higher potency & a relaxed more body high. I also have a Citral bx going 2007 Citral x Lapis mtn Indica x 2012 Citral, i'll post that next time. The 2007 Citral i used came from the same pack that i started this thread with.

7 weeker Citral - Discontinued
picture.php

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Great pics BigAl25 & Rudedog what type of smells are you two getting?

Looky what i just got in the mail finally, it was shipped a month ago i'm just glad i got them because i didnt think i would get them for at least another month or possibly at all. I'm soaking 2 California Orange Bud seeds now to start.
View Image
Nice.

Mine took 11 days to get to Canada and another 20 days to travel 150 miles.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Grew my fair share over the years.... and BONUS POINTS!!! The pack of AK has 9 beans in it, the Ice has three. The AK dates back to 09, the Ice can be anywhere from 2002-2010.. I seriously just found them, I thought I only had empty packs! Thank you icon, for making me reminisce, and helping me find old beans.
dance013.gif

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
very cool guys!
i will also say, "thank you icon" for bringing back all the good memories brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts