What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

goldskunk

hello, I'm from the north of portgal, I've been a cannabis grower for outdoor consumption since 2015,
here the weather is very humid with rain in September when the flowers are already formed, it causes a lot of botritys
I've grown several varieties, but here the one that comes out best is always kaya gold, by power / flavor, some incredible effects, very potent compared to the rest that I cultivated
but nirvana seeds is decatalogating the strain, as a precaution I bought two seed packs of 10 and two serious 6 regular to continue the variety before it runs out, I never crossed it so I only had female seeds ...
so I come here to ask if anyone has any information about the variety, it is not very well known here,
Thank you for all the information shared

goldskunk

minha weed favorita

minha weed favorita

hello, I'm from the north of portgal, I've been a cannabis grower for outdoor consumption since 2015,
here the weather is very humid with rain in September when the flowers are already formed, it causes a lot of botritys
I've grown several varieties, but here the one that comes out best is always kaya gold, by power / flavor, some incredible effects, very potent compared to the rest that I cultivated
but nirvana seeds is decatalogating the strain, as a precaution I bought two seed packs of 10 and two serious 6 regular to continue the variety before it runs out, I never crossed it so I only had female seeds ...
so I come here to ask if anyone has any information about the variety, it is not very well known here

Thank you for all the information shared

some pictures from several years of kaya

HalfArsedFarmer

Calling All Nirvana fans

They currently have two of the old gems on sale again for 4 more days.

Durban poison X skunk

And one of my personal faves the old big bomber, B52

B52 for those of you that don't know is Big bud X Skunk #1

This was A game changer in the 90's as it took the big bud yield and made it A much better plant all round by adding the skunk as BB on it's own is pretty bland.

I got 30 of each..

Best of luck everyone...

Hopefully they have cottoned on that some of us want the old gems back...

bigAl25

Veteran
Mosca and Nirvana veg photos

Mosca and Nirvana veg photos

Man that was a bitch uploading these veg photos from one drive but I believe it is now done. I have Nirvana AK48 and bubblelicious, Mosca Indiana Bubble Gum s1, Sherb orbit, and maybe just maybe some OG Raskals Strawberry Bubba Kush from way back when, now out of his seeds for this strain. Probably take 7 weeks veg then switch over to flower. Using Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom in organic soil with two 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS) at the same time.

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 31

kamyo

Veteran
Calling All Nirvana fans

They currently have two of the old gems on sale again for 4 more days.

Durban poison X skunk

And one of my personal faves the old big bomber, B52

B52 for those of you that don't know is Big bud X Skunk #1

This was A game changer in the 90's as it took the big bud yield and made it A much better plant all round by adding the skunk as BB on it's own is pretty bland.

I got 30 of each..

Best of luck everyone...

Hopefully they have cottoned on that some of us want the old gems back...

Wouldn't mind seeing Haze19 x Skunk again. Only grew it once, guerilla style and chopped early. Was still some killer weed, considering the less-than-idesl grow. Plenty of Haze/Skunk varieties available out there, but that one definitely held its own and for the price, was difficult to beat.

Safe Gardener

Can anyone tell me if this looks accurate.

Can anyone tell me if this looks accurate.

Trying to get the genealogy of these lines. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_074229.jpg
    IMG_20200207_074229.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 34

yoss33

Veteran
Skunk #1 = Mexican / (Colombian / Afghan), i.e. 50% Mex, 25% Col, 25% Afghan
Jock Horror = Northern Lights / (Haze / Skunk #1)
Don't know about the rest.. :tiphat:

HalfArsedFarmer

Wouldn't mind seeing Haze19 x Skunk again. Only grew it once, guerilla style and chopped early. Was still some killer weed, considering the less-than-idesl grow. Plenty of Haze/Skunk varieties available out there, but that one definitely held its own and for the price, was difficult to beat.

I did read/hear that Mau is no longer with the company which would be A shame.

I wonder did he leave the old lines with the new owners?
From the looks of things he may have done.

I wish they would bring the Shiva lines back as they were pure knock out gear which also crossed out well & helped tame A few of the longer flowering things we had.

I think I recall reading that their Haze & Skunk both came from Sam's stuff due to Mau working in Possi at the time & using those first batches for his seed bank so they should/would be well worked lines.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Word is Nirvana isn't done yet with releasing more old strains.
Keep your eyes open. I can't tell more.

TheDarkStorm

Wasnt that the same haze#19 x skunk carried over from the possi days

Last edited:

kamyo

Veteran
Wasnt that the same haze#19 x skunk carried over from the possi days

Sounds familiar. Can't remember where I read it, but I think I remember reading (possibly from Sam?) that Wernard got the Hz19 from him, which I suppose made its way to Mau and Nirvana.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Man that was a bitch uploading these veg photos from one drive but I believe it is now done. I have Nirvana AK48 and bubblelicious, Mosca Indiana Bubble Gum s1, Sherb orbit, and maybe just maybe some OG Raskals Strawberry Bubba Kush from way back when, now out of his seeds for this strain. Probably take 7 weeks veg then switch over to flower. Using Maxi Grow and Maxi Bloom in organic soil with two 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS) at the same time.

This looks awesome. nice work.

HalfArsedFarmer

Sounds familiar. Can't remember where I read it, but I think I remember reading (possibly from Sam?) that Wernard got the Hz19 from him, which I suppose made its way to Mau and Nirvana.

Wernard & Sam worked together in the greenhouses. If I remember correctly.

The Skunk male he gave out when he sold up TFD was proper!
I know DNA & A few others used it.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Any of Nirvanas old catalogue I wish they could bring back... there were so many. I wish I tried their Traveling Thai, heard it was basically an untamed wild thai. Their Haze19, Shiva, NL/Shiva, & Top44 had amazing plants in them, some still being grown to this day.