What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

bigAl25

Veteran
My Nirvana order arrived last week: Durban poison, Northern lights, Skywalker OG and AK 48 ( i know this stuff is good have grown it 3 different times already). Has anyone had experience with their Durban Poison hybrid or Skywalker OG. I'm limited to 9 plants total, so I often go 3 plants of one strain for the variety.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone grown mango skunk im thinking of trying it but havent read much about it anywhere?

K2 on left California Orange bud on right at nearly 7 weeks bloom. The K2 smells lemony just like Nirvana seeds Hindu Kush i grew out about 10+ years ago K2 is Hindu Kush x White Widow.

The Cali Orange smells like sweet gasoline no orange or citrus at all i have another pack to try to sprout so i'll see if i find any orange in the near future.

i grew these with nearly 1/2 the light output i normally use & i got rid of my tent so im using foil for some reflection lol so yield looks to be small but has 1-2 weeks to go still.

I'll take better pics before harvest along with Citral that is nearly done.

picture.php

California Orange bud close up
picture.php

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I harvested the K2 took her down at 8 week bloom smells like sweet citrus almost lemon & a faint hint of spice very similar to the Hindu Kush that i grew from Nirvana 10+ years ago. Its was very easy to grow basically grew itself, I took a tiny early sample at 7 weeks & it was stoney, pleasant mental & body high should be even better at 8 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Orange bud is coming down tonight 8 weeks bloom it has no smell of orange or citrus just sweet lysol & gasoline also its a very low yielder but nice popcorn nugs, i still have another pack to try & sprout & i did take clones & i'm currently making S2's just incase i end up liking it later after a good cure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
That's about what mine looks like too. Disappointing, but sometimes clone plants do better than seed plants, so...

Dirt Life

Veteran
Did a cross of my Haze 19/Skunk from Nirvana with African Buzz by Seedsman. Over a 2 year period I popped 9 seeds, all were Male, until the 10th seed. Here she is @ 4 weeks from flip...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I plan on crossing the Haze19/Skunk with a DJ Shorts Breeders Choice Mix #1 male I found. The BCM#1 is Happy Pussy x F13. I have also crossed the BCM#1 male with another previously Nirvana strain, my NLxShiva.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Well.... If you ask the nirvana guys they'll tell you "sure, we took our best northern lights, and combined it with our best haze 1"!
But it's just Nl5hz f?
Haze n1 was once authentic haze, today it is definitely hybrid to, the two lines are not related....

unnamedmike

Well.... If you ask the nirvana guys they'll tell you "sure, we took our best northern lights, and combined it with our best haze 1"!
But it's just Nl5hz f?
Haze n1 was once authentic haze, today it is definitely hybrid to, the two lines are not related....
Thanks bro :tiphat: As a pokemon trainer, i was very surprised to see those leaves in a variety called haze#1. They smell delicious when rubbing, not sweet, as i like it, but i was expecting something more sativa. I have 2 packages of sterling in the refrigerator. Looking at your sterling, can i assume at least 3 months of flowering?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks bro :tiphat: As a pokemon trainer, i was very surprised to see those leaves in a variety called haze#1. They smell delicious when rubbing, not sweet, as i like it, but i was expecting something more sativa. I have 2 packages of sterling in the refrigerator. Looking at your sterling, can i assume at least 3 months of flowering?

I know, I discovered it years ago ... it's a shame because about 15 years ago nirvana haze had some thin leaves, very nld...

This pheno definitely! I saw someone else here grew her indoors and she was a little fatter than mine, maybe even faster ....

HalfArsedFarmer

I've recently seen a Room of the old B52 and it's still got it as far as weight & stink goes.
Two packs ran and was able to get a solid room of plants that were near the same height and growth habbit.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saw Nirvana's now selling some black domina fems.

I wonder if anybody here tried it or got any clue of what it is, s1 from the well known clone or something else?