What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys looking at my old packs bring back a lot of memories too not just those grows but that time era in life over all....at least what i can remember of it.....that would be cool to see that catalog for sure post it up if you can i think a lot of people would be interested to see it.

That's awsome you found old beans in your old packs!!! how cool is that i'd be stoked lol i hope you can get them to sprout. The first nirvana strain i grew was Ice & Jock Horror & they were both killer that was back in 1998-1999.Ice was super frosty & sweet hash smelling & had a very heavy body stone & the Jock was all in the head a real creeper too you barely felt anything then 10 minutes later it would hit hard out of no where & it was intense & overwhelming.

I remember seeing seedboutique at the top of the list on seedbankupdate as best seed company to buy seeds from, & decided to take a chance, myself & two other friends put in a order for like 15 packs of nirvana & kc brains seeds together & a few weeks later we got our order with about 20 freebies that said Skunk#1 that was my first time ever buying seeds i dont have any pictures but i do have video of those grows i recorded on my Sony hi-8 tape recorder lol. Maybe i can take some screen shots but i recall the picture quality really sucks.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
man, this does bring back many good memories!
like you said icon, its wasnt just the seeds, but the whole era as well
things have sure changed a lot since then but those were the days

Dirt Life

Veteran
Yeah, I'm sure germ rate is gonna be low... will try my best though. I first started growing my own in 02. I had just moved to NY, and discovered Overgrow that year, changed my life forever. First seeds I ever grew were Dutch Passion and Nirvana, and still to this day, that was my best grows ever... not the plants, they were grown horribly... but I grew them, and I remember being just elated by that. :biggrin:

Wow, it really is amazing to think how different it is now. In my county alone, I know of 3 hemp cbd fields... I remember when seeing a cannabis plant or hemp plant was surprising... now, they're everywhere, and so's the smell... travels for MILES... :laughing:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I'll see if I can scan the catalog and upload it.
If I recall correctly, its not in English, but, I could be wrong.

Lemme see what I can do....

-cap

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
your own home grown was always the best!
talk about changes, now we can go into a store any time and buy weed
/here in california
i still keep it close to home smoking my own or at least grown by people i know

what language is your catalog in cap'?
could you give us a rough translation of what it says?

thanks for bringing back all the great memories guys!

Cvh

Supermod
^I bet that catalog is in Dutch if it's in another language.
If so, I can translate some parts of it if anybody wants. I'm a native Dutch speaker.

bigAl25

Veteran
Here's my AK48 at over 10 weeks flower. It was a short indica type plant structure with thinner, more sativa type fan leaves. Nirvana should can that statement that it gets done in 48 days of flower, this one certainly took much longer. Good bud, frosty, sticky and some finger hash after trimming. Dry and jar coming up. A good strain to grow.:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 63

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
nice, how long did you veg for? or did you flower that from a clone
beautiful; very tight and compact!

HalfArsedFarmer

Now selling Black widow regulars for €25 bucks & Super Silver haze too.

From the Blurb I think they may have gotten Shanti's ok to do this as they ref Mr Nice as the source of the parents...

Having bought this seasons stock I'm now forced to go buy 30-40 of the Black Widow regs to find that Baby puke face melting pheno...

Cmoon

Here's my AK48 at over 10 weeks flower. It was a short indica type plant structure with thinner, more sativa type fan leaves. Nirvana should can that statement that it gets done in 48 days of flower, this one certainly took much longer. Good bud, frosty, sticky and some finger hash after trimming. Dry and jar coming up. A good strain to grow.:woohoo:

Blistering heads on those gals buddy, well grown, I ran the ak47 cherry pheno long time back, great smoke, hope it suits you buddy:headbange

MoS

Sad that they discontinued their Afghan, that was some very nice smoke indeed, with a great indice buzz, had it as a clone for years, before losing it.

Their Snow White is also worth giving a go...

HalfArsedFarmer

Fruity edge to it with some pants more on the dank skunk kush vibe.

He made the choice to go with the Mango skunk over this as not a fan of the Dank heavy Kush types.

Takes longer but suited him more.