What's new

~NGB Micro Cab 175/150w MH/HPS - Durban Poison, Skunk #1, Fat Skunk, Secret~

stevr59

your getting close i think 3 weeks of streaching is about norm for a 8 week strain. it does get out of hand but just keep training them till they slow down i should have let mine go 4 weeks but let em pop tru in the 3rd week. woun't be long now and you will be smiling.

stevr59

hey dp i got proublem on my end i updated my bios on my lap top now its dead and this desk top has got 30 viurs on it wich cant be fixed so i am reformatting the hard drive on here so i dont know when i will be back on line i hope tonite but the way my luck is going i may not be back for a wile so wish me luck and i will try tobe back soon.

Good luck man. Hope the format goes well. Don't forget to back everything up on CD's or DVD's. I hope you get this message in time. Hope to see you back soon buddy!

Peace

stevr59

hey man i am back got every thing reinstalled and now doing the up dates i lost a tons of pics but i did manage to save a lot from the lap top so not a total lost but i dont know what going on i keep getting hit hard with hacker virus and not shure if some one doing this to me on porpose this has been going on since i use to run a peer to peer file sharing server how the hell do you get a virus with a virus scanner running and a fire wall and i did not open any exe files but i know the name of the ass hole who made the VB script virus and his hacker name is soRRyAzzcoder he had it where i could not delte the dam files i need to get my hands on a old puter i can install linux on and use as a fire wall. as of now i am trying mcafee pro virus scanner and firewall not shure how good it is but hell it was free at lest it tell me i am being portscanned wich so far aol and my isp have been the only one running port scans on my puter.
has any one had this proublem half my e-mail has virus in them. or may be some prograsm i have on cd has it in it soi am scanning every thing i have before i install it to make shure. dont know what the hell is wroung with pepole like this they could be making dam good money making programs for companys. i quess his hacker name says it all... sorry ass

Shitty to hear man. My computer is totally locked down now. I use norton inernet security and norton systemworks. Covers you with anti-virus, anti-spyware, a firewall and a lot of other great shit. I think the best deal you can get is probably at Best Buy. You can get 3 users for $70 last I looked for the internet security/firewall combo. I'm sure the 1 user pack is only like $40-50. I've also noticed with those peer-to-peer file sharing programs that they run RAMPANT with virus/spyware. Try not to trust anything or anyone. Just assume it's all a virus and scan scan scan if you have to download something. I recently came across even video files that once run, they open numerous web pages up with a nice trojan and some other bullshit so be careful!

stevr59

well i went to a site and they ran a test on my secutry and so far i passed all the test.
but i am still pissed about losing my lap top to a bad bios flash from what i hear my mother board is shot. any one want a $1000 dollar paper weight. ummmmm may be i can do a micro-micro grow with it, and no worries i am out of the file sharing stuff but i think i got mine from the cracks to share ware programs should have know the one who write the crack to programs are the same one who make virus. but thats no big deal compare to{ sorry dp i had to delete some of this i got a big security problem on my end}.

Last edited:
Update

Update

Stevr:
Security problem? Uh oh. Be careful and be safe. Good luck man. Hope everything turns out good for you. Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck lately. :fsu:

Well here's some updated pics of the grow. It's going pretty well. This girl really seems to have gotten HUGE under the ScrOG. Yes folks, this is just 1 plant lol. This will be a lot easier in the future growing from clone. She looks like she might take over the house.

Last edited:

stevr59

HEY DP I WILL SEND YA A PM LATER TELLING YA WHATS UP HEY MY LUCK IS NOT TO BAD hp computer just inform me they will fix my lap top for free even know its out of warranty and not there fault it died i just wanted them to put up a warning on there site letting other know the dangers involved on doing a bois update but they said they will fix it free and pay for all the shipping cost to send it back to the factory but only thing bugging me i got a lot of my grow pic on the hard drive and have no way to delete them but thats not my secuetry problem but i will inform you later on that. but any ways glad to see some bud shots dam she looking very sweet treat her right and you should pull 2 oz from her.

G

DP what's up buddy?! :wave:

been a while eh? looks like everything's tight on your end :yes: forgive me for being a lazy bastard but what strains ya got in there?

thought i'd check in wit ya since it's been so long :D i'm officially tagging along

Stevr - Yeah man I pm'd you back. Sorry to hear about the dismal experience. Hope it gets better and soon. Seems like you keep getting dealt the wrong cards man.

UN - Hey man - long time no see! Thanks for pullin up the seat. I started out with 4 seedlings and had 3 different strains. Two of them are my own durban poison f2's. Ended up with a female and a male coincidentally so apparently I'm not supposed to lose that strain. The other strains were one which was a special cross made by a friend, and the other was called Fat Skunk which was a cross by another pal. Not exactly sure what either of them are made up of, but this was my first shot at hydro.

Anyhow at this point, I pulled the male and put him in soil in a different room to collect some pollin so I can make a few more beans. So now (which is probably a good thing) I just have my one female durban poison f2 left in the SWC. Originally obtained from nirvana a while back but it was x'd with skunk#1. It's been a great smoke and my first strain so I thought I would keep it alive. I'm now working on Pure Haze: Tom Hill - 7 healthy seedlings, 1 casualty thanks to the kitten, and 2 failed to germ. We'll see how that goes. For now though the 1 girl is good since she ended up taking 80% of the screen so I'm ok with that. She's budding up pretty nicely so we'll see! Thanks for droppin by!

stevr59

how many week you into flowing ? has the strech low yet i know when i whent tru the same thing ur going tru my ak at # week took up @))% of the screen i ran out of room for em so i ended up with $ or man what the fuck
i cant type number every thing is backward man this is weird

stevr59

man here i go again some thing just happen every thing whent back ward on my puter then i try to inslall my modem driver and dam thing just keep rebooting i swear some one is hacking me dam i am glad i got a linux live cd only way i can get on line now dam it there no send button on here wtf sorry mani fianly found it may it be i swear i am losing it my medcine must be way to stroung

stevr59

lol sorry dp got widows fixed for now take a good look at my antar thats the real me might as well since every one now know who the hell i am ytake a close look at what a dumb ass realy looks like lol

Good to hear Winblows is working for you again lol. I was about to send out a search and rescue computer tech! Anyway, i'll take some more shots tomorrow as it will be week 4. THE HALFWAY MARKER WO0T! Stay tuned for the pic(s)!

stevr59

cant way to see hopefully soon i will start my new grow if my health holds will have to see but lost my tomaote plants i let the swc go dry for a day and she didnt like that re filled it today buit dont think it will pull threw but i dont care lol now i know how lazy i can get before the damge is to much but if thing go right will start the chem x c-99 grow looking forward to seeing some more pic of your baby but in case you missed it check back on my thread i put up a link to a way cool grow cal by vbsparky its shit for ph and all other kind of grow room iinfo send pontic the link to may be post on the link o rama but not shure if he will add it or not but its more of a grow room diary and growth rate theyp of stuff

Durban Poison (F2) Week 4

Durban Poison (F2) Week 4

Here are some more updated pics. Looks like she is really taking off. I can't believe how much of the screen she's ended up taking over. ScrOG is amazing, but time consuming. Let's see how much she produces. I'm guessing 2nd or 3rd week of January is when she'll be done, but we shall see.

stevr59

ohhhhhhhhhh yeah now they starting to look yummy i for got to ask you did you top ur i didnt top mine since my brach like cray any ways but be care of the trics not shure how ur starin is but mine never realyt got any amper trich and i let my go to long man fuck up a hole harvest if urs is a 8 week strain look at em hard and think twice about letting it go past that point mine looked ok till the 10 week and then she started doing weird stuff remaber you seen my pics of them weird buds i lost a lot of potensi but still trun out not to bad after a good cure dam i am tried and f this spell check i am off to bed take care dp

Thanks for the props once again. I have no idea what's going on right now, but I'll try to reply to that lol. OH right about the trichs. I have harvested this strain two or three times past so I know it usually takes 60-64 days. Last time they started purpling really nicely at about 55 days. I really enjoy this smoke. If cured for a week or two and bag dried for a few days, it smokes very nicely and the potency is about a 7/10 or 8/10. But it's so smoothe. It's 5 times better than the highest quality local commercial stuff I can get my hands on.

:respect: Just read it from Start to finish and must say BRAVO

I started a grow in a freezer that I got and had some heat issues due to

poor ventilation. I'm hoping more intakes(which I figured I needed after

reading this thread) and a 265 Econo air squirrel cage fan will solve the

problem. Got a freaking 400watter HPS/MH conversion bulb and cooltube

and haven't been able to use it!!!! the worst feeling in the world. So i've

had to substitute a 75w HPS security light in the meantime. Not to mention

the algae I spotted yesterday after trying to boss hogg the airpump by

adding T connectors and control valves so i could run 2 stones per bucket.

Completely forgot the second set of holes for the airlines were just a smidgen

bigger than the tubing and didn't tape around. Being DWC i normally

just check it once every couple days. BIG mistake after modifying. Oh, well. .

live and learn. I think the hygrozyme should stop further algae growth, hopefully.

Well look at me talking like a little girl, lol. As stevr said though, I wish I was

this 'into' school as well :biglaugh:

Great job your doing man, i'll be checkin in too see your ladies.

link to my cab if you wanna see
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=44355

Thanks!

Thanks!

SensiMilla024 - Welcome! Thanks for the compliments to the chef! (Me) =)

Firstly, I like the way that you write double spaced. It's so much easier to read! I
think I am going to have to start typing that way too. Anyhow - I haven't run into any algae problems yet thankfully. My SWC Tub lid was purple, but I put a couple layers of duct tape on it anyway so I think that's part of it. I didn't even do that good of a job taping the clear part of the bucket though. I only did two layers and called it good, but I suppose I'll leave it as is since I haven't had any issues. "Don't try to fix something that isn't broken." I (like you) found out about how imporant intake is. If you go back towards the beginning of this thread, pontiac had posted a great formula to find out how much ventillation you would need. I followed it almost exactly and it worked out GREAT. I would guess that your cage fan will do the trick, but make sure that it's hooked up to your cool tube. I'm sure it's not the easiest thing in the world to cool a 400w bulb. Lastly - I can only agree about the school thing. If school was this interesting, we would all be rocket scientists lol. Probably high scientists, but I feel like an amateur weed scientist so I'm satisfied. Thanks again for the props. I'll be pullin up a chair on your thread too so thanks for the link!

Peace and green trees

~DP

Latest posts

Latest posts