What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~NGB Micro Cab 175/150w MH/HPS - Durban Poison, Skunk #1, Fat Skunk, Secret~

Man I'm going crazy ape on the next design. Having someone whose real familiar with construction help me out. Thanks again for the props.

DP amazing harvest just read through your entire thread!

Question time....

How loud is that vortex fan? Is your box to loud? I'm in a rush to get to business, so I'll check back later. I have many questions for you excellent grow! I'd love to pick your brain man, I'm building a box like this is the coming weeks.

Take care, hope to ehar back from you soon :wave:

Jerry Maine

Nice grow, just read the entire thread. 60g off one plant, and as well as saving some good genetics you've seemingly learnt a lot. I'd be as happy as Larry if my current grow lands me 60g. Take it easy

Jerry

thanks you guys. I did do a lot of learning in the nute profiling area. took me a long time to get it right, but it certainly paid itself off. finally i am going to have the opportunity to grow some extreme genetics. I'm going to run 'pure haze' by tom hill next - hold on to your balls.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
yes, a cool tube or air cooled reflector will definitely reduce your temps. Its a good idea in such a small space.

good luck, Ez

AccountWontWork said:
DP amazing harvest just read through your entire thread!

Question time....

How loud is that vortex fan? Is your box to loud? I'm in a rush to get to business, so I'll check back later. I have many questions for you excellent grow! I'd love to pick your brain man, I'm building a box like this is the coming weeks.

Take care, hope to ehar back from you soon :wave:

Sorry man I totally skipped over your question. That vortex isn't too loud at all. But its important that the room you put it in is sealed well and you also have to have plenty of ventillation at the same time. Really you can just hear the sound of passing air which is expected with that kind of power.

Blackvelvet

Have not heard from you in a while. :wave: Great harvest! Glad to see learning a little more about nutrition payed off. :wink:

LOL. Not yet man. I suppose I'll post some tomorrow night. I have a half day off lol. They're still hangin out in the clone dome at the moment. I'm a little worried that they've outstayed their welcome. It's like a golden wreck of clones in there. Oh and I started my pure haze bonzai in a real bonzai pot. I'm really looking forward to making her really bushy and short. I'll take pics of her too tomorrow.

G

chunky looking tw bro. :) once you get the quick smoke round done you planning on filling the screen with her? think about nugs that size all the way through the cab. :D