What's new

~NGB Micro Cab 175/150w MH/HPS - Durban Poison, Skunk #1, Fat Skunk, Secret~

stevr59

well i was going to add my 2 cents worth but i have seem to have forgotten when i place it lol.. man i am so trashed

DurbanPoison said:
SensiMilla024 - Welcome! Thanks for the compliments to the chef! (Me) =)

Firstly, I like the way that you write double spaced. It's so much easier to read! I
think I am going to have to start typing that way too. Anyhow - I haven't run into any algae problems yet thankfully. My SWC Tub lid was purple, but I put a couple layers of duct tape on it anyway so I think that's part of it. I didn't even do that good of a job taping the clear part of the bucket though. I only did two layers and called it good, but I suppose I'll leave it as is since I haven't had any issues. "Don't try to fix something that isn't broken." I (like you) found out about how imporant intake is. If you go back towards the beginning of this thread, pontiac had posted a great formula to find out how much ventillation you would need. I followed it almost exactly and it worked out GREAT. I would guess that your cage fan will do the trick, but make sure that it's hooked up to your cool tube. I'm sure it's not the easiest thing in the world to cool a 400w bulb. Lastly - I can only agree about the school thing. If school was this interesting, we would all be rocket scientists lol. Probably high scientists, but I feel like an amateur weed scientist so I'm satisfied. Thanks again for the props. I'll be pullin up a chair on your thread too so thanks for the link!

Peace and green trees

~DP

Ugh! So mad. I ended up gettin the 180CFM Econo Air instead of the 265.

The 180 is so quiet I just mounted it straight to the back of my freezer!

So I hook up everything, 2 new intake/exhaust for the new placement of my

cooltubes and everything was smooth at 80-90F for the first 4 hours. Then

everything just went to shite! Temp maxed out at 96F!!!! And i know my

black ass buckets had to have some reallly high temps in them.

I think my Enemy at this point is the actual freezer itself. Damn thing is

just really insulated well and after hours and hours of the 400w glaring down

on the reflective white surface on the sides and back, it begins to heat up

just a little, but enough to make a 10-12 degree difference. Hopefully two

layers of cardboard, 1 with aluminum tape covering it can temp control temps

until i have some more cash flow for more parts. we'll see though.

Yeah, I've been PM'ing Pontiac back and forth and am definately gonna

take his idea of adding another intake + plus any others he suggests.

Be on the lookout for a 400DWC Freezer grow show in the next couple

of days . . . .

Agape

SensiMilla024

Here's my microfridge I'm bout to disassemble. Turning it into a veg/mother chamber. . .

tngreen

Veteran
Merry Christmas dp, been readin the thread the last couple of days and love it! cant wait to see how these finish up!

Sensi - I'll keep an eye on that thread. Looks interesting.

tngreen - hey thanks! yeah i'm pretty excited. I have 3 weeks left I think. Man a crop from seed feels like soo much longer of a wait time. Cloning is the only way to fly.

spacecadet

alphacat said:
:crazy:

I think someone forgot to mention to Spacecadet that this is a fucking MARIJUANA forum, not crack.
man you guys take all the fun out of playing a joke hey dp you know who i am i will pm you and let you know lol

alphacat - Thanks for the bash. He deserved it lol. He had me going too. He's a buddy of mine. I flipped out and started talkin to a mod. Everything is gravy again. Err.. sticky green bud rather. Peace

I'll try and post a pic in a bit.

Updated Pics - Flower @ 5 Weeks and 2 Days

Updated Pics - Flower @ 5 Weeks and 2 Days

Drool over this you guys. :yoinks: I can't believe how far she has come. Man is she sticky and stinky. I LOVE IT.

Well these pics didn't come out quite as good as I had hoped. I'll try another natural light setting next wednesday on the beginning of Week 6.

Last edited:
LOL. They're getting hard, fat, and frosty. And way way too sticky. Hope they smoke as good as they look. When I was trimming off some of the fans blocking lite to the big bud sites, I cut off a small bud by accident. I'll smoke it when it's ready. We'll see how she stones.

stevr59

hey man i am getting worse getting a head ache mild stomic cramps still hurt in y chest very nervous a numb feeling in my toes some feel like i am going to pass out if this is the flu i swear i feel like i am dieing if i am still like this in the mourning i am going to the hospital i try to smoke some weed but it didn't help at all but notice if i smoke a cig it feel so dry and burn a lil going down my thought all i can say is i have never in my life felt so dam bad yet i can still do thing around the house can see it going to be a long hard nite

I noticed on the NGB thread you said you were feelin a bit better. Keep it up Stevr.

I'm noticing some of the hairs on the girls starting to turn red. Which I am thinking is a bit early. The parents of the seed I have took 63 days to harvest. I would suspect she would need the same, but we'll see I guess. Tomorrow makes week 6 (of 8?). Although the last time I harvest this strain it finished about a week early. So I'll have to keep clippin popcorn until it's the high I want before I chop her down. I'm also planning on flushing with Clearex so I'm kinda hoping she does take the full 8 weeks because the flush takes an extra week and I've noticed a big difference in smoke/taste with and w/o flushing. Pics tomorrow!

stevr59

well mr durbin i was doing better then it got very worse i had to run to my moms house and she had to take me to the er been in the er for over 24 hours and i still feel fucking bad but my heart is ok but i got to go see my doc about the test i got angina hight blood presser hight clesoustrol and a infection i was so dam scared they had me wired up like a dam x-mas tree and bad part how the hell do i pay for all this. and now i got to spend all nite trying to get sticky tabs off me and i bet i will be one sore ass mf tommoro that tread mill put ass wopping on me lol they had me running on that thing but any ways i am still a live and will try to get back on hrere tommoro

Hey Stevr59, Glad your finding out some info on why your having those chest pains. I'm sure that was some scary sht. Seems like you can manage the conditions with proper diet and medication but what do I know. I hate going to the doctor. I need a checkup myself. Getting older and don't want to admit it.

When the doctor says you need to starting eating right and get some exercise, try not to laugh and say, "Exercise? What's that?"

Not sure if I want to ask what kind of infection you have. Would say it was a lung infection but since you didn't say ...... a long talk with your girlfriend is in order. :laugh:

Also, if the doctor asks if you have a bike and to start riding around the block, he doesn't mean a motorcycle! One of my neighbors does that. Rides a little scooter and I know the doctor thinks he is riding a bicycle. Well, atleast until his next checkup.

Knowledge is power buddy. Don't worry yourself about the bills, your health is what really matters, bills can be worked out later.

So, I guess I don't need to come checkup on you? THought a roadtrip as in order, But I would want to side-stop by my exgirlfriend's house. Nahh, that wouldn't be pretty.

Take care of yourself. Joe

Latest posts

Latest posts