What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NGB Connoisseur Cab

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I think I'll post a pic of this leaf because it's just about perfect and it makes me feel good. :joint: :joint: :joint: :rasta:

I also have a couple of bud shots to show. I believe their at day 28 in the pics.

I also have some crazy roots growing down below. the temp in the box is staying around 70 and below the canopy is about 66 and the res. temp is the same and the roots love it.

looking awesome so far man! I really think I am going to do what you did, and slowly gather the parts to build this, i'm not moving to a big enough house until next January, so I suppose my rubbermaid CFL will have to do until then :bashhead: But i'm going to stick around here for a while and learn as much as i can for the next year until I build one of these myself. So do you just use the simple 150 in there ? I thought you used two of them? thanks man, lookin great :joint:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Dr Herbivore said:
looking awesome so far man! I really think I am going to do what you did, and slowly gather the parts to build this, i'm not moving to a big enough house until next January, so I suppose my rubbermaid CFL will have to do until then :bashhead: But i'm going to stick around here for a while and learn as much as i can for the next year until I build one of these myself. So do you just use the simple 150 in there ? I thought you used two of them? thanks man, lookin great :joint:

Yes, I use two 150 HPS in my DIY reflector. I think I have a pic some ware....bingo. You have to look real close but you can see two bulbs sticking out from the reflector.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
tripnoncid said:
looks real good man! thanks for posting that pic of the hood.
trip
Thanks for droppin in. sorry it took so long for the hood pic. if you have anymore questions just ask.

Sleepy

Veteran
hello, there, Connoisseur300!! :wave:

wow, i just read the whole thread...very nice work...

i am jealous!!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Sleepy said:
hello, there, Connoisseur300!! :wave:

wow, i just read the whole thread...very nice work...

i am jealous!!

thanks for the very kind words and taking the time to read it. From the looks of your gallery I should be jealous of you. :joint:

P

phr3d0m2gr0

Ha ha i like how you have inspirational pictures for your babies...

G

Hey Conny

Awesome NGB style cab. You've done an excellent job on it and an are getting some impressive results. These NGB style cabs are particularly hard to build and it looks like you've nailed the design.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
A quick update on the mother/clone room.

I've taken 10 clones of dreamweaver x God Bud and stuck them in the bubbler about 9 to 10 days ago and should be seeing some roots soon.

I'm sure you all know of DrGreenJeans and how he gets a crazy yield with his micro SOG in coke bottles. Well I intend to do it in hydro. I'll have four different 1 x 1 DWC hydro systems which will be able to hold eight clones each. That’s a total of 32 clones in all on a biweekly perpetual harvest. So every two weeks I’ll be harvesting eight clones that hopefully yield a minimum of 7g dried weight each. That would be a half pound in two months. With a strain that puts off a half ounce will give me a pound in two months. :yoinks: :canabis:
So out with the scrog in with the SOG next time round. I trimmed down my mother plants a week ago and am low on clones since I just decided at almost the last moment to change grow styles. I already have DW x GB clones in the cloner about to root and it's less than three weeks till the blueberry comes down. The good part about having the Kali is I can take the clones now and start flowering as soon as they root because they have a mad stretch in comparison to the DW x GB clones so wile Kali starts to flower I’ll veg the DW x GB longer to make sure I have an even canopy near the end of the cycle.

It's late and i'll finish the update on the specs for the new system, mother/flower room in the morning.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Back to the mother room. We have a new born in the cab!!! :smoke:

All of my pictures are blurry. sorry, I suck.

Anywase my new seedling is a mothers finest and it's been in the system for about 9 days now and i'm starting to see little root hairs comming out of the net pot so it should start to take off soon.
I have my nutes at 700 ppm with a ph of 5.6. I would like to feed my mothers a little more but am afraid because I could burn the seedling.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Today I also took eight Kalimist clones so when they root I can put them in at the same time with the dream weaver x God Bud and still be on my two week harvest schedule.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Now for some flower pics

These are on day 37 flower and all is looking good they're getting really frosty now too.

It's only about Three more day untill time to flush.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here is a couple more bud shots a little closer up but still a little blurry.

The smell coming from these plants is outstanding and the stems are covered in tricromes. I wonder if they'll turn a little blue or something by the end of flowering.

greenhead

Veteran
Nice cabinet ! I'm probably biased because I'm a cabinet grower myself, but I find cabinet grows more interesting to look at than big 1000 watt grow rooms.

I had a question about your exhaust system. Is all of the air leaving the box hooked up to the same carbon filter ? The air from the flowering chamber, the air from the veg chamber and the air from the air-cooled reflector ? Does the air from all three of these meet in the utility chamber, then they get blown out through the carbon filter ?

:joint: :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts