What's new

NGB Connoisseur Cab

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I have a couple pics of the new hydro system(s) check it out!

Starts off as a plain old container

A little spray paint with some holes in the top.

Add an air stone held down with hot glue, and POW!!! hydro Bitch!!!

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
wats up, your box is great. im gonna be building one, heres the plans.

the smaller holes are 3" that i will use 90 degree elbows to make light traps, th 6" hole that leads from the flower room to the (top left)carbon filter/vortex fan room. im gonna use a 250w HPS for flowering and 3 55w CFLs for mothers. for the 250w HPS im gonna use a air cooled hood with 6in openings an 6in ducting to connect one of the openings to the fan that con nects to the carbon filter.
how did you make the plants slide in an out? anything else that i might have over looked let me know thanx

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
cfl...KING said:
wats up, your box is great. im gonna be building one, heres the plans.

the smaller holes are 3" that i will use 90 degree elbows to make light traps, th 6" hole that leads from the flower room to the (top left)carbon filter/vortex fan room. im gonna use a 250w HPS for flowering and 3 55w CFLs for mothers. for the 250w HPS im gonna use a air cooled hood with 6in openings an 6in ducting to connect one of the openings to the fan that con nects to the carbon filter.
how did you make the plants slide in an out? anything else that i might have over looked let me know thanx

Great looking design King and thanks for the complements.

The plants are sitting on 3/4 inch plywood with 100lb droor slides attached for the flower room (not installed in my cab yet). The mother room is though and I think I only used 50lb capacity.

cfl...KING

Veteran
oh i think i found a solution for the sound of the fan. use dynomat an cover the inside of the space that its in. its kind of like mylar as it is sticky on one side but its not a reflector for light its a reflector for sound. it is designed for keeping the noise from subwoofers inside a car, so its louder in there but not on the outside. i havnt tried it on a box like this only in my cars but i will be doing it to this box when i build it. if you want to buy it google car audio, most sites will have it. or if the walmart near you has a big car department they might have it in sheets of 12"x12", as the one near me does.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here is a pic of one of the new systems in action with my DW X GB on day one flower. Flower started on the 27th of Febuary.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Finally some harvest pics of the blueberry. Yield was a lot lower than I had expected but I still ended up with six ounces of primo pot.

cfl...KING

Veteran
only 6oz!!!!!! im happy with my QP only differnce is i had to buy mine(1200 for White Widow). my cab(not the one i designed) is down right now for a new coat of paint an waiting on my purple kush seeds!!! cant wait, but im expecting more like 3-4oz. srry for the rambling im stoned of the widow now. great harvest wish i had some blueberry to puff on. an wat is DWxGB? GB=God Bud? if so should be some killer some!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
DWxGB stands for Dreamweaver X God Bud. Look on page one for my first grow in this thread and you can see it grown untill the end. check it out. thanks for stoping in cfl KING

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
another quick bud pic.

Now for an update on the mothers and clones.

This pic is of the second and third set of clones already vegging in the room. In this pic thay are N deficent but are now all green and touching the flourecents so i'm going to go ahead and add bothe sets of clones tonight. It's ony been a week since I started flowering but my mother room is getting crowded and I need to make room for the next set of clones.

You can check out the root system on these babys. Thay were ready to go in a week ago. I was afraid of not having enough clones from my small mothers but I was wrong.

This pic is of the blueberry and DWxGB clones. mostly Blueberry.

These were ready to go into the system a week ago.

I also have a couple pics of the DWxGB clones 3 days into flowering. thay stretch about 3/4 of an inch a day.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
OK, I have a quick up date on the flower room.

This first pic is of unit #1 a little over a week of flowering.

The DW x GB puts off some pretty large leafs. I like it.

Also a couple of pics of unit #1 and unit #2 together.

You can see how large the clones have become when just flowered at 4 and 5 inches. I was hoping for about 12 to 16 inches a plant but these might hit 15 to 20 would be my guess. I need to start flowering at about 3 inches next time with the DWxGB clones.

Another pic of Unit #2 a couple of days into flowering.

I have 3 DWxGB clones, 1 Blueberry clone, and one kalimist clone. All the clones were about 5 inches when thay went in besides the kalimist clone which was about 1 inch. It's kinda hard to see in this pic..

stoney419

looking great

looking great

:jump: i just don't know what to say
:headbange Con300 your grow is one i'm very impressed with
:muahaha: it shows you put your heart in to it and i just want to say thank you for sharing it with such detailed answers to every ones qutions ?
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE A STICKIY
hell yes the pics and the post are great
stoney

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
What's going down Stony419, good to see you around. I would love for my thread to be a sticki and if it's not good enough then i'll just keep trying. Thanks

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
A quick update of the flower room.

Added unit #3 to the flower room. Their is 5 blueberry clones all just under 3 inches.

Everything looked great untill three days later. This happen.

I kind of looks like brown algae but it's not. It's lighter brown and a little less slimy. The roots seem to get more weak if the culpret is brown algae . I believe it has something to do with adding the Advanced Organic supplements (Sweet and Carbo load) with my BC Nutes by Technaflora. It smells really bad also which leads me to believe it is the organics. The Sweet specifically. I'll be running some tests very soon. And it only happens after adding additives.

Maby organics and synthetic ferts don't mix???

Can anyone help on this subject?? All comments welcome. Thanks

Last edited:

stoney419

i think i have have had the same slime on a couple plants that just up and died on the flower table :cuss: i use sweet from botincare i hope you figure it out

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
stoney419 said:
i think i have have had the same slime on a couple plants that just up and died on the flower table :cuss: i use sweet from botincare i hope you figure it out

I had a sample of sweet from botincare but can't remember if it was organic. Did you mix synthetic with organic?? I think i'll just go with the entire Technoflora line just to avoid anymore problems.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
tngreen said:
looking great! love the new tubs, growth seems very vigorous already!

Thanks brother, I do like the new systems I just need to get over this overgrowing bug. The growth rate cought me off guard when flowering newly rooted clones. I'm used to growing larger plants. cant you tell? lol ;)

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Oh man. Sorry to hear about the slime. So far I've been lucky (knock on wood :bashhead:) How's your water temps?

Latest posts

Latest posts