What's new

NGB Connoisseur Cab

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
My Mother room is really pumping out some clones with a little extra ferts.k I might actually have to back it up a little to slow them gals down.

At a quick glance I can see the water level in my mother unit at any givin time because of the strip I left in the side when it was being painted.

A couple of Kalimist clones I didn't need. So thay were culled to make more room for the Blueberry clones going into flower in about eight days.

Here are the rooted blueberry clones. I've started to top some of them to see which method works best for the strain.

Of course we have the round after that in cloner #1 on day 3 of rooting next to my MF clone.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I can actually see a difference in intensity with the new bulbs. When I pulled one of the bulbs out it was 40% black on the inside. oooooops.
thats why my buds have been comming up short.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Welcome, Thank you artfunk4 for the stopping in and all the good vibes. I'm sure it will make all the difference in the world.
Thats what I love about these perpetual grows if you make a mistake it doesn't take a couple of months to fix its more like a couple of weeks. I love the set up. I just wish I could find a auto topoff for all six units. That might be impossible.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Question for all the peeps looking at my grow. Can anyone guess what the problem is with this leaf? It's Mothers Finest clone in the veg room.

My Trainwreck seedling are working on their first set of true leafs. They'll be taking off in a couple of days.

Also I don't think i've ever posted the tools I use to grow.

I just picked up a milwaukee PH and TDS pen from my hydro shop along with some calibrations packs and some extra PH drops just in case something happens to the PH pen. The Milwaukee pens work great. I think they'll help with my grow greatly.

This is a pic of my storage droor. I need to build a spare room onto my cab so I can just lock everything up in one place.

Notice I have Jason Kings Cannabible books (the third not shown)in the pic. I chose to show these books not because thay have bad ass pictures but the fact that thay have great info on subjects alot of average people have questions about and are lied to. Little bit of good info for shure in every book. I would like to meet this man some day and find out what going on inside his head. That would be interesting.

Anywase, The grow bible is the best book I have on growing info and recommend it to anyone.

Also you have to make sure you have you microscopes handy to make sure you harvest at the right time.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here is a pic of my blueberry in their new netcups. Once the first three system come around from rotation i'll set them up with net cups also. The Blue foam is having a hard time keeping the plants up so I'll just try these little 2 inch netpots.

The Blueberry has some pretty long colas forming. As does the dreamweaver x god bud. It just sucks I had to bend to get them to fit.

Just started on week 4

Dreamweaver x God Bud with 10 days to go. I might let her go a little longer than 10 days to get as much resin as possible.

Last edited:
G

I'm fairly new to all this but I'd venture to say it's either a calcium/magnesium deficiancy or a lack of N....now some pro can come along a school my noob ass

nice collection of literature...all I've got is Jorge's bible but it's the 4th edition...also what brand is your magnifying apparatus? A few years ago in another time and place I had one from radioshack that completely sucked...

art

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Bingo artfunk4, it's Magnesium dificiancy. I had raised my N to rid a N deficiancy, so when the plants started growing I lacked the micro nutes to support the fast growth when the plants N def. was solved. I'd say great job noob! :)

I'm not sure what the brand is. It doesn't have a name on it but it is 60x-100x zoom and it works great.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Now for a couple bud shots of the DW x GB in unit #1 that still has six days left on it. It looks like it might be able to go a little longer than that though.

This is one of the smaller buds on one of the five plants.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
oh yeah, I've been flushing for about a week maby a little more. My question is why would it take so long for my plant to start flushing? I can't even see any leaves turning yellow?? Is there something i'm missing??

G

I am sure they will start in the next day or so, I have some Blueberry as well I was told it takes a while to finish the Blueberry I have look more Sativa than yours though,Nice grow man, Thanks for sharing it. peace

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Georgia Green said:
I am sure they will start in the next day or so, I have some Blueberry as well I was told it takes a while to finish the Blueberry I have look more Sativa than yours though,Nice grow man, Thanks for sharing it. peace
Thanks for stopping in. I sure hope they start flushing soon. My blueberry plant is usually the first to start flushing. It's the DW x GB that doesn't want to seem to let go of the firtz so I just started the second system on it's flush so it will go three weeks instead of two like unit #1. Maby that will do the trick.

G

I followed your advice and picked up the exact same microscope as you...man what a trippy little world on those buds. I guess the one I had a few years ago was a POS or I was too zonked to figure it out...who knows. Anyways hope the flush goes well and the harvest even better.

art

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
artfunk4 said:
I followed your advice and picked up the exact same microscope as you...man what a trippy little world on those buds. I guess the one I had a few years ago was a POS or I was too zonked to figure it out...who knows. Anyways hope the flush goes well and the harvest even better.

art
Good deal, I didn't know how much fun I was missing without it. It's another world looking into one of those scopes. I seem to use it on 60x more often than others so I can get a good all around look at what's going on.

I'm still not seeing a visual change in leaf color but I am smelling a chang as if it was flushing. A more dank, sweet, and hash smell happening. Plus this time I'm letting them go for almost a full nine weeks. I also snaged a bud lastnight for smoking during harvest on saterday or sunday. So stay tuned.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
HARVEST TIME!!!!!

First I have to take them out of the system. To do this I just take the lid off and replace it on an extra unfabricated hydro unit so the used one can be cleaned.

Now for a couple of plant shots.

This first plant came in at 46 grams(wet). I like how it shot up in one single cola. This is the smallest plant in system #1 Since I had over grown on this system the lower buds are more underdeveloped than I was hoping for but I think I can correct it on the newer system in the cab. As long as I can get 10 grams out of it i'll be happy.

Plant #2 also came in around 46 grams also. Looking good so far.

Plant #3 is quite a bit heaver comming in at 89 grams. You can really see how I bent the crap out of them to keep the hight down.

Plant #4 is my favorite clone of the five even though it doesn't weigh as much as plant #5 the growth structer of the plant is what I'm looking for. Now only if I can get her to do it everytime.

Plant #5 is the heaviest of them all comming in a 99.9 grams. This is the goal weight i'm trying to reach with all 5 clones in each system. Can't wait to find out the final weigh in.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
another pic of bud #1 I left out.

And finally all five.

I ended up with a good amout of fine trim from these five and my goal is to get about a pound or two of trim and make gumbi hash.

This pic is an overview of the cab the day before system #1 was chopped.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This is also going to be the last harvest in this thread. The next thread I'll start will be all about my new micro SOG growshow. I'm hoping with this new setup I'll be able to flower out a large number of different plants and find keepers in a shorter amount of time to make mothers.

Here's a couple of shots of the other systems that have gone into flowering 10 days apart from each other. Systems #3, #4, and #5 have all blueberry clones. System #3 has four and a half plants because I broke the shit out of the middle clone :bashhead: :cuss: :joint: . Now it has a couple side buds it can put all its energy into.

These plants roots are about a week into flowering.

This is two weeks into flowering. I like to post this stuff so I can reference it later. I get pics from the other system later.

Last edited:

tripnoncid

Man haven't been here in a while...wow your ladies are lookin awesome ;)
bet those new bulbs really made a difference!
trip

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
tripnoncid said:
Man haven't been here in a while...wow your ladies are lookin awesome ;)
bet those new bulbs really made a difference!
trip

Glad you could make it buddy. Thanks for the complements. I finally figured out how much fertilizer to give my clones during the first week of flowering and it's making a big difference.

The pics in my posts above were grown for the first six weeks with the old bulbs and I still think I might have come out with a pretty good yield. The second system still has about 9 more days to go and I think the buds look like they'll be bigger than the first system harvested. The third system already looks lake its going to be bigger than the second. So I hope this trend continues for a few more runs until I get everything dialed in.

Also the blueberry has a huge main cola it just doesn't feel as dense as the DW x GB at the moment but I believe that will change in the next week.