What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ng37dBA's cab to room build & grow

negative37dBA

Veteran
Took down the 1 and only cross, JTS1. Day 49. Seven weeks. This one sat right between the 2 that threw the pollen, so very seeded. It still has a nice trichome coverage and a very sharp smell to it. Looking forward to making some ISO oil with it. The cross is SSH male pollen x unnown indica dominant bagseed female(JT)
It did not like anything I did to it. Showed auto traits(started flowering at 20/4)
picture.php

The top.
picture.php

Top trimmed up.
picture.php

Some of the seeds. Will hold on to them. You never know what they may bring...lots of male preflowers probably. There are tons.
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
My clones are doing well. Started some tying down today to keep them short. These will be moms.
picture.php

I just used twist ties gently looped over the branch then tucked under rim of the pot. Real easy to adjust. Also topped both of them.
picture.php

picture.php

Here is some very nice Platinum Kush. Nice smoke, very earthy taste. Interesting smell, cannot quite put my figer on what it reminds me of...it's late. Not what I would consider a good taste but great meds. Edit.. OK I know what it smell like now. Urine mixed with something dying. WOW!
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Sampling some great meds tonight. I have some chronic pain due to a back injury years ago. Heavy Indicas I like.
This is Williams Wonder. Love this crossed with the NYSD.
picture.php

BlackWreck. Very good. Nice expansion in the lungs. Makes you sit for a second and just be.
picture.php

Jack The Ripper. Love this one as well. Heavy trichomes, tight big buds light green with nice amount of auburn hairs. Real spicy smell.
picture.php

So the Gods looked down on me and the seas parted and low and behold I have a cut of MK Ultra. Needless to say very STOKED!!
MK Ultra...G13xOG Kush. Happy happy happy me.
picture.php

picture.php

Going to beef up this girl, take several clones, then put her into flower. Using clones for my next run and 1 or 2 will be kept for moms. I like to keep my moms in small pots not 3 gallon ones.
I figure this is the best way to go rather than transplant it down into a smaller pot.

negative37dBA

Veteran
We have reached week 8! Day 50. The odor in the room is quite amazing. The combination of 3 different strains is making for some great smells.
Here are some shots of the Chemd and the Pure#1.
First up ChemD. Not long to go on this one. Flushing now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Close up.
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Here is the pure also at day 50. She has longer to go than the Chem. Just starting to see pistils browning. This will most likely go 9 weeks. Very strong sweet, funk smell from these Pure's. Loving it.
Trichome coverage is very nice as well!
picture.php

Top.
picture.php

Close up of top.
picture.php

picture.php

Its interesting to note that this Pure stayed under MH light for most of the flowering period. Did not get rotated around as much as the other ladies...she must be a prude. You can see a difference if the bud formation compared to her sisters. More vegatative growth upwards and not filling out as nicely as the others.
I have stayed under mixed light the whole way through flower.

MrCopyZ

Boy you got alot going on. Wish I had all that space.
Looks like you got some frosty nugs to ride out the summer with budddddy.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Boy you got alot going on. Wish I had all that space.
Looks like you got some frosty nugs to ride out the summer with budddddy.

Thanks for those nice comments MrCopyZ. I know it seems like alot but just wait till both cabs are up and running and the flower room has 2 sets of girls in there! I will be busy then.
It is good to have space and if I recall you are a PC cabinet grower(micro). I am sure a closet would seem like nirvana to you. I meant that in a nice way. I have space envy with other growers I see. Nice big basements or complete rooms. Its all good though.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I took a couple shots at lights out today. Love how those buds stand out. I am 51 days in flower.
picture.php

Took a shot or 2 of the MK Ultra mom as well. Been keeping her under a 400 Sunmaster MH cool deluxe. She is growing well. She is in Fox Farms Ocean forest, another medium I have never grown in.
I was given instructions to just use R/O water. She is in a 3 gallon pot. Can I use my Advanced Nutrients Sensi A & B Grow on it when it shows it needs it? About how long will the FF keep her going?
Thanks very much.
picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for all the questions. 1 more. Does the MKU normally have 5 fan blades.? All mine look to be 5 bladed leaves. Juts wondering.

negative37dBA

Veteran
So I pulled off a low bud of the Pure#1 tonight. Did a quick dry & try.
Big smiles here on my face.
picture.php

Smell not dryed: Floral, Sweet, Perfume, Grapefruit. Its quite addicting. I find myself touching it so I can smell my fingers everytime I am in there. Outstanding smell 9/10 in my book.
Smoke quick dryed: Hard hitter with lots of expansion. You feel like your going to hold onto it then you go...nope. Coughed pretty hard, expansion made me exhale before I normally do.
Got a head sweat going within about 30 seconds of the hit. Only lasted a couple mins. Hits the front of hy head real hard. Pressure right up against the forehead. Almost immediate uncontrolled smile came over my face...I had thoughts of the 70's happy face smile thingy.
Then I started jabbering on it. Talkng away like there was no tommorrow. 2 more hits and I am very well medicated, no pains, typing away at this post like mad. Lets say 7.5/10.
Trimming: Very, very heavy trichome coverage. Bud leaves hardly need to be removed they are so covered. When dryed I am sure they would look perfectly acceptable. 8.5/10. Sissors will gum up quick. On this one you almost would only have to take of those 2 leaves and the rest could be GTG.
picture.php

Look quick dryed: Very nice IMO. With the naked eye you can see abundant crystals. It has a darker green/slightly tan color to it. Pistils are barely noticable. 7.5/10.
picture.php

I am very happy about this Pure. Its going to rock when all done and cured properly.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I have reached day 56 of flower. Start of week 9.
I cut down my ChemDog(#1) Friday. It really changed color over that last 10 days or so. Got real black/purple near the buds on the leaves.
Here is the top.
picture.php

A closer look.
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Here are the Pures at day 55. Getting ready to start week 9.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They have a bit more to go yet.
Taking some cutting this AM for the next run...MK Ultra
picture.php

Kindest

Looks like you're pulling a lot of purple outta the room. Environment or strains? I even pick up on the shades in the pure, no?

Awesome grow.

negative37dBA

Veteran
:woohoo:
Looks like you're pulling a lot of purple outta the room. Environment or strains? I even pick up on the shades in the pure, no?

Awesome grow.

Thanks so much for that Kindest. I have not grown any of these strains before so I cannot say about that. The environment has changed very little during the entire grow. Temperatures have increased about 4 degrees to 80 degrees on average in the room during lights on over the last 2 weeks. Its getting hot here! You are right it is also making an apperance in the Pure. I have been flushing for a week or so. It may have something to do with being defiecient in something
I always thought it was cold that induced purpling/coloring.
Did take some MK Ultra cuts this AM. Up and running in the cloner. Next round here we come.
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Here are some trimmed up nugs of the Chemdog(#1). Going to be nice to float the river this summer medded up on this. Will have to wear my life jacket for sure.
picture.php

Close up.
picture.php

The whole plant.
picture.php

Top trimmed up.
picture.php

The rest waiting to get clipped.
picture.php

Happy, Happy, Happy. These are not the best looking plants to come out yet. That Pure is going to really sparkle.
Have a great day.

negative37dBA

Veteran
So I took those MK Ultra cuts at exactly 11:09 AM yesterday.
Today when I checked at 12:13 PM I had root nubs.
Fing amazing!!! 25 plus hours.
Last time it was like 25 DAYS not hours. I took the clones well into flower though.
I have also made some improvements to my cloner since the first run with it.
I removed some misters for more pressure. I had too much water and not enough air last time...BIG improvement...obviously by the results.
I will put up some picturs of the roots when I get home. Did not have my camera with me when I ran home to check them out.
Here is the picture of 2 little root nubs...yeah!
picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Have reached day 61 of flower. Looking to take them down on Friday evening. Starting to see about a 15% turning of trichome heads to ambercolor.
Whole room.
picture.php

Pure(#3) top
picture.php

My Chemdog(#1) curing for 5 days now. Seven perfect little nugglets in a mason jar top....
picture.php

picture.php

Starting to smell real nice, picking up a hint of that diesel.

Latest posts

Latest posts