What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hawk what if you plan to go into a dispensary what if you like planned ahead would it work out then? I don't want to see you spending your hard earned money on those Delta 8 products man they dont even really work do they?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Hawk what if you plan to go into a dispensary what if you like planned ahead would it work out then? I don't want to see you spending your hard earned money yet unlike those Delta 8 products man they dont even really work do they?
well i dont have much of a choice but from what i had they do work. My mom is sick as hell. only reason i got out to get stuff is she had to get her meds. Ill let you know though. The kratom is probably chit. Yeah it sucks. my bro could get me shit but dont talk to me. Yeah i fucked up. kid at the shop said he drank 2 of those drinks and got high. Makes me wonder. Have these kids ever even smoked real weed or just the legal shit they sell? Ill let you know. i think i feel something coming on.

shithawk420

Veteran
What in the fuck is THCP? Lol got a new one every day!the other shit I did try did work.it took like an hour to kick in..takes a while.thonk I paid $30 for 30 so not too bad I guess.steal if they work.50mg a piece so ..

Attachments

• 20240415_172208.jpg
    20240415_172208.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yeah it was too hot and I said fuck this shit.went all over just to get some gummies.it was just too far to milan.closest dispensary.ended up with this stuff.the drink should be interesting.too hot to fuck around today.sorry for yhe bad pic.can take it again.the drink might be interesting View attachment 18988262
i saw shit like that in tx, they sell it openly because its the delta-9thc that is illegal but i guess different compounds are not
they even had fake mushrooms, the guy said he ate the whole bag and got a buzz, but it looked kind of sketchy so i passed on those
what about the cbd? that is popular with some folks too?
have you ever tried kava? i used to take those and they would give you this weird mello feeling but ive never tried kratom
salvia was where it was at but its not something you would do every day

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so have you guys heard about kfc and their $10 bucket of chicken deal?!
a freind emails me a link and im going to put it to the test tomorrow!
$10: 8pc legs and thighs deal! on tuesday only
but you know i got a coupon for a $20'some 8 piece meal!
the two large sides is what im looking there! plus the breast and wongs! and biscuits
/yeah i meant to say wing but ill take all the wongs they have!
im getting a bucket of chicken for lunch tomoorw! and left overs for later
/im going to share with my mom and her friend, those ladies can eat!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Where are the links to the carjacking story? I dont have X or insta, Hawk.
If they caught him, yeah, not sure he has any defense if he was in the wrong from the get go. U think dude was on meth?

I forgot 4/20 is this weekend, it falls on a saturday so that's nice, can start partying in the morning. If u dont pace urself u may be asleep by the afternoon tho, lol.
That's cool u know a commercial grower, post some pics of his nugs if u get a chance. I would think he would have some dabs and oil/budder to smoke. Plus we all love dog pics, unless he's sensitive to putting his pups online.

This is the post for the $7700 triple error card:
"ULTRA RARE BO JACKSON Kansas City Royals 1990 Donruss All Star TRIPLE ERROR baseball card! Not only does it not have the period after the INC on the back of the card shown in picture #9 but it also doesn't have the TM next to American League on the front of the card as shown in picture # 5 and it has the Ultra Rare RECENT MAJOR LEAGUE PERFORMANCE instead of ALL-STAR GAME PERFORMANCE which is what it’s supposed to say on the back making this an ULTRA RARE version of this card. The Double Error version of this card is also very rare but I guarantee you this one is ULTRA MEGA RARE! If you don't believe me try and find another one."

Seems like it'd be worth it to check to see if ur bo jackson card has any errors, even a double error would be a big score.
Arent the world's most valuable coin/paper money tend to be error ones? Where the face was accidentally printed backwards or something?

Let us know if the D9 stuff does anything for u, Hawk. It seemed like Milan IL was only a few miles past the river but if u say it's too far for u i guess so. Do u drive or does ur mum drive? I'd go out of my way to get real deal THC instead of D9 stuff but maybe it works ok for a legal high.

Ive been eating a lot of fried chicken lately so my arteries need a break, let us know if the KFC is as good as u remember, Pops.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
There's a KFC about 5 miles away in Waltham...it's stereotypically black...and it's fast-paced. They forgot my biscuit. I love that shit though. Poor chickens. Damn. KFC is horrible guys...here it's an inner-city thing...just black people and Hispanic people...I was the only white. Nothing against black hispAnic people like pops I would go again but the food isn't that great. Just thought of going to KFC with Taylor Swift, what do you think good date night food? Damn still no girlfriend. I wrote I'm lonely on social media. Didn't get one like. I have 9 grams of kief and like $50 until May 3rd. Hawk what about you?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
There's a KFC about 5 miles away in Waltham...it's stereotypically black...and it's fast-paced. They forgot my biscuit. I love that shit though. Poor chickens. Damn. KFC is horrible guys...here it's an inner-city thing...just black people and Hispanic people...I was the only white. Nothing against black hispAnic people like pops I would go again but the food isn't that great. Just thought of going to KFC with Taylor Swift, what do you think good date night food? Damn still no girlfriend. I wrote I'm lonely on social media. Didn't get one like. I have 9 grams of kief and like $50 until May 3rd. Hawk what about you?
dont all people like fried chicken?
here its a lot of asians, but that is the demographic for my area
/asians love fried chicken
kfc is no worse than popeyes, its all small pieces but they bring the flavor
im more into the idea of getting a bucket for like $10 and i have the coupon for the 8pc meal deal with two large sides and the biscuits for like $22
/the freaking large sides are almost $7 ea so that makes the meal a deal
im all over this !
eta! i jusdt checked the web site and it has the tuesday special for $10
it going to be on!
if you had a girl frind you would have zero money doobah and if she was a stoner you would have next to no kief
good girlfriends arent cheap and cheap girlfriends arent good

Where are the links to the carjacking story? I dont have X or insta, Hawk.
If they caught him, yeah, not sure he has any defense if he was in the wrong from the get go. U think dude was on meth?

I forgot 4/20 is this weekend, it falls on a saturday so that's nice, can start partying in the morning. If u dont pace urself u may be asleep by the afternoon tho, lol.
That's cool u know a commercial grower, post some pics of his nugs if u get a chance. I would think he would have some dabs and oil/budder to smoke. Plus we all love dog pics, unless he's sensitive to putting his pups online.

This is the post for the $7700 triple error card:
"ULTRA RARE BO JACKSON Kansas City Royals 1990 Donruss All Star TRIPLE ERROR baseball card! Not only does it not have the period after the INC on the back of the card shown in picture #9 but it also doesn't have the TM next to American League on the front of the card as shown in picture # 5 and it has the Ultra Rare RECENT MAJOR LEAGUE PERFORMANCE instead of ALL-STAR GAME PERFORMANCE which is what it’s supposed to say on the back making this an ULTRA RARE version of this card. The Double Error version of this card is also very rare but I guarantee you this one is ULTRA MEGA RARE! If you don't believe me try and find another one."

Seems like it'd be worth it to check to see if ur bo jackson card has any errors, even a double error would be a big score.
Arent the world's most valuable coin/paper money tend to be error ones? Where the face was accidentally printed backwards or something?

Let us know if the D9 stuff does anything for u, Hawk. It seemed like Milan IL was only a few miles past the river but if u say it's too far for u i guess so. Do u drive or does ur mum drive? I'd go out of my way to get real deal THC instead of D9 stuff but maybe it works ok for a legal high.

Ive been eating a lot of fried chicken lately so my arteries need a break, let us know if the KFC is as good as u remember, Pops.
yeah i think im going to dig out one of my set of cards, they are boxed up by year, then go online and see if there are any cards that would be errors and then sift through the lot
i know there are some good rookies in the years i have
money and coins are a totally different animal in some ways where once the mint discovers the error they recall the misprinted ones so it really limits whats in the publics hands
ill try and remember to get some pics, he has never minded me taking pictures before
but its a social thing for the most part and im not really the guy who takes pics of whats going on in those situations
ive been eating a lot of chicken lately but this is kfc fried chicken
/ill get a mix of extra crispy and original
plus a side of their mac and cheese! i have corn (5 ears for $2 at the store right now) and mashed potatoes are easy pease to make, my mom likes their cole slaw so i might get that as my 2nd side
last time i went out for chicken it was at el pollo loco
you have those in your area?
its decent fire grilled chicken plus they give you a bunch of tortillas and salsas
grinding
this ups the game for tuesdays food options
i usually get the taco tuesday deals at a local mexican place i like, but now that i can get cheap fried chicken i might have to work that into the rotation
so where did you get all this delicious fried chicken baba?

take care of yourself my friend
@Gypsy Nirvana is in the hospital right now and it just reminds you to take care of your health

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Good luck on ur apt inspection, DB. This is every year, yeah? I guess in addition to tidying up, you have to make sure there's no cannabis smell in ur place. You've been through this drill before tho so shouldnt be an issue.

Everyone loves fried chicken, what's not to like about it? It's chicken and it's deep fried. So long as u like meat and grease you'll like fried chicken.
But DB makes a point, some of the chicken places in the hood have questionable customer service:

I had a couple popeye's chicken sandwiches last week, and had an 8 piece of chicken (half fried/half grilled) from the local grocery store last night, still have leftovers so im at my fried chicken quota for the week i think. I also sliced up some chicken breasts and have them marinating in the fridge now, will probably roast them tomorrow.
popeyes sammich.jpg

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh shit.theres a big storm brewing.big tornado warning.gotta unplug stuff.i love the smell of rain and thunder.hope a tornado don't hit.and yeah,those gummies are fire.my mom liked it.she got high.

Holy shit big storm.you getting hit baba?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Bababooey
half fried and half grilled?
wtf man, is that for real
oh man, the kfc was ginding!
they had the $10 bucket and i got an 8pc meal to go with it, for sides i got the slaw and amc and cheese
i also made some mashed taters and opened a can of corn
everyone loved it and we smashed half to food in one sitting! plus im going to have a bit more later! i havent even touched the mac and cheese
/for some reason my mom and her friend dident want to try it, moar for me!
the girl at the local kfc was mexican and she smiled really nice when she took my order
had some sweet tattoos too, but i dident ask her about them
i took up enough of her time ordering all the food plus i got plates and plastic forks so i dont have to do much clean up

@shithawk420
i heard about the storm warning for the midwest, they say its supposed to last for the next few days
its finally feeling like spring time here in socal so hopefully the nice weather is on its way
i kind of hope it rains good at least one more time before our weather turns to sunny and warm for the next 6months

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
We got some rain here last night but not too bad, Hawk. It was kind of weird, got cloudy and somewhat dark in the late afternoon, then an hour later cleared up and got sunny, then dark and cloudy again. Did u get any twisters in your area?
Good to hear those gummies are good, and 30 pieces for $30 is a good deal. Is it one or 2 for a good dose?

Well, 4 pieces fried and 4 grilled, they offer both fried and grilled versions of chicken. The fried is nice and salty, the grilled is also well seasoned, almost like mexican grilled chicken. It's good stuff, we havent had it in a while but every monday it's like 6-7 bucks for an 8piece
Sounds like the KFC score was a success, gotta love KFC. You ever try Jollibee's? Im partial to their spaghetti and fried chicken and peach-mango pies.

Not much in the way of football news, the nfl draft is next week, 1st rd on Thursday.

An MLB pitcher, trevor bauer, who won the 2020 cy young award, was kicked out of the league a couple years ago on accusations he had some abusive sex with women. One of his accusers got indicted by AZ yesterday for extortion, they apparently think her allegations that he abused her and impregnated her (she claimed she had to get an abortion) were made up to extort $$ from him. He admits to the sex but denies it was abusive or that he got her pregnant.
It's bad actors like these that make people disbelieve genuine victims. I think Ive seen it with other athletes too, where theyre seen as a meal ticket by some opportunistic predators.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
We got some rain here last night but not too bad, Hawk. It was kind of weird, got cloudy and somewhat dark in the late afternoon, then an hour later cleared up and got sunny, then dark and cloudy again. Did u get any twisters in your area?
Good to hear those gummies are good, and 30 pieces for $30 is a good deal. Is it one or 2 for a good dose?

Well, 4 pieces fried and 4 grilled, they offer both fried and grilled versions of chicken. The fried is nice and salty, the grilled is also well seasoned, almost like mexican grilled chicken. It's good stuff, we havent had it in a while but every monday it's like 6-7 bucks for an 8piece
Sounds like the KFC score was a success, gotta love KFC. You ever try Jollibee's? Im partial to their spaghetti and fried chicken and peach-mango pies.

Not much in the way of football news, the nfl draft is next week, 1st rd on Thursday.

An MLB pitcher, trevor bauer, who won the 2020 cy young award, was kicked out of the league a couple years ago on accusations he had some abusive sex with women. One of his accusers got indicted by AZ yesterday for extortion, they apparently think her allegations that he abused her and impregnated her (she claimed she had to get an abortion) were made up to extort $$ from him. He admits to the sex but denies it was abusive or that he got her pregnant.
It's bad actors like these that make people disbelieve genuine victims.
Hey good morning not much going on had a smoke and a gummy now I'm on my morning walk going to get some coffee call my mom but you didn't answer she usually meets me for coffee in the morning not much going on

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

It's bad actors like these that make people disbelieve genuine victims. I think Ive seen it with other athletes too, where theyre seen as a meal ticket by some opportunistic predators.
i get half and half original recipe and extra crispy
i usually pull the skin of the chicken and debone it so i just have a big pile of meat and a bunch of crispy fried skin
i dont eat all the skin but this last batch was really good
the pieces were also bigger than i remember so i will probably go back again next week
ive tried their grilled chicken and it was ok, but if im getting grilled i go to el pollo loco
im going to make biscuit sandwiches with eggs and ham for lunch
that sux about the mlb player
his career is basically f'd now because of this chick and her lies
like you said she sounds like a scammer but the league dosent care, its all about the brand
maybe he should SUE! her for her false accusations and his loss of income
/like she can afford the millions$$ he lost because of her lies
there have been many stories like this (ever play lax bro?) and like you said it only hurts the actual victims of this type of assault
im getting hyped for the draft, or is that just my football jones kicking in?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Are those gummies able to reduce your kief smoking, DB? How many bowls of kief do u smoke a day, anyway?

I like all extra crispy when i get a KFC bucket but i do admit, their original recipe is still fire as well. Lots of flavor in the crust/skin.
So you'll just pull all the meat and skin off ur chicken before you start eating? That's an interesting way to go about it. I'm like half-half, eat half the meat off the bone and pull the other half off with my fingers. They dont call it finger licking good for no reason.

I think what also hurt Bauer was he had a controversial social media presence before these allegations by multiple women came out. So some of the wounds were self inflicted but seemed like he was also the victim of people who sought a payday.
I think Dak prescott is being sued by a woman in TX for a 2017 alleged sex assault. He's actually counter suing her also.
Do u think these highly paid athletes should have thrown a grand or 10 at these women just to make them go away happy? Or is that too much?

Latest posts

Latest posts