What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Sounds like u should make the trip over the border to get some real deal thc, hawk, if the delta 9 stuff is too harsh for u. Maybe try edibles, or get a half O of some shake that's on sale and make brownies out of that.
Strongest edibles ive ever had was some dude made a pan of brownies out of 1oz of mexi brickweed, a corner of one piece would get u high as heck.

Pedro was a bad man for sure, glad he helped the red sox end their championship drought. U remember the 2004 series? They were down 0-3 to the yankees, came back to win that series 4-3. Epic.

Those burgers look perfect, Hawk. Just mixing in chopped up bacon jerky and cheddar cheese into the ground beef and forming patties? Is that 70-30 ground beef? And im guessing u didnt make it more than 10% bacon jerky or 10% cheese? You still need to have the burger hold itself together well and more cheese and bacon would prevent that.
Ive heard of juicy lucy's, theyre more of a minnesota thing but there are places around here that make them too. More of a gimmick i think, ur right just put the cheese on top but i guess it's a way to cook a burger all the way through (no pink) and still be juicy.
I tried mixing chorizo into a burger mix once, didnt work that well since the ground beef was a little spoiled haha, next time ill use fresher ingredients, that extra spice might be nice in a burger.

That butt boy movie looks wild, let us know how it is Hawk. Gotta be some funny moments in it..

Vikings have the #11 and #23 pick in this year's draft, they trade two 2nd rd picks to houston for the #23 pick. I saw a mock draft where they trade #11 and 23 and next year's 1st rd pick to the chargers for #5 so they can draft JJ McCarthy, the michigan QB. That sounds like a horrible move for the vikings so im sure JJ will wind up a franchise QB, lol. But it seems good for the chargers, turning #5 into three 1st rd picks, they already have a QB so just need depth and talent.

The hotel where caesar salad was invented uses a chopped up anchovy in the dressing, and like a raw egg yolk? You ever use anchovies in cooking, Hawk? I guess in small amounts, in sauces and stuff, it adds a lot of savoriness/umami flavor.
Will be interesting what the Patriots do with their picks I guess we really need a quarterback I don't know need a running back too running back's old Ezekiel Elliott he's like washed up man

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Sounds like u should make the trip over the border to get some real deal thc, hawk, if the delta 9 stuff is too harsh for u. Maybe try edibles, or get a half O of some shake that's on sale and make brownies out of that.
Strongest edibles ive ever had was some dude made a pan of brownies out of 1oz of mexi brickweed, a corner of one piece would get u high as heck.

Pedro was a bad man for sure, glad he helped the red sox end their championship drought. U remember the 2004 series? They were down 0-3 to the yankees, came back to win that series 4-3. Epic.

Those burgers look perfect, Hawk. Just mixing in chopped up bacon jerky and cheddar cheese into the ground beef and forming patties? Is that 70-30 ground beef? And im guessing u didnt make it more than 10% bacon jerky or 10% cheese? You still need to have the burger hold itself together well and more cheese and bacon would prevent that.
Ive heard of juicy lucy's, theyre more of a minnesota thing but there are places around here that make them too. More of a gimmick i think, ur right just put the cheese on top but i guess it's a way to cook a burger all the way through (no pink) and still be juicy.
I tried mixing chorizo into a burger mix once, didnt work that well since the ground beef was a little spoiled haha, next time ill use fresher ingredients, that extra spice might be nice in a burger.

That butt boy movie looks wild, let us know how it is Hawk. Gotta be some funny moments in it..

Vikings have the #11 and #23 pick in this year's draft, they trade two 2nd rd picks to houston for the #23 pick. I saw a mock draft where they trade #11 and 23 and next year's 1st rd pick to the chargers for #5 so they can draft JJ McCarthy, the michigan QB. That sounds like a horrible move for the vikings so im sure JJ will wind up a franchise QB, lol. But it seems good for the chargers, turning #5 into three 1st rd picks, they already have a QB so just need depth and talent.

The hotel where caesar salad was invented uses a chopped up anchovy in the dressing, and like a raw egg yolk? You ever use anchovies in cooking, Hawk? I guess in small amounts, in sauces and stuff, it adds a lot of savoriness/umami flavor.
I remember watching the game staying up to like 2:00 in the morning watching the game from Fenway Park but watching it in my apartment in Boston back in 2004 that guy Dave Roberts had a stolen base

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sweet card @D. B. Doober
strawberry was one of my favorite players growing up too! i never got his first card but i had some of his early cards as well as this little cut out of him swinging and bat
it was the golden years of baseball cards and i still have tons of them from the mid to late 80s in boxes
complete sets plus the traded set that had like barry bonds first car, jose canseco and a bunch of other stars
i might have to dig those up one day and just go through them for the memories

@Bababooey
real caesar salad dressing does have anchovies in it and they would often mix up up at table side
its a good salad
have you ever got a wedge salad? they would literally bring out a huge wedge of lettuce with all the other things (tomato, carrots and stuff on a big plate)
grinding plus its a lot of salad
i agree that the juicy lucy is kind of a gimic and ive never had a real one, only one i made myself when my friend told me about it
isnt that the same thing a dbl/dbl is if they would put both pieces of cheese in the middle instead of one on top of each patty?
cheese sandwiches between meat
thats the deal i was thinking about with min trading its two #1s this year for the chargers #5; adding next years #1 would totally be a sweet deal for the chargers
i just dont see the value @ #5 for the chargers but if they could get an extra pick or two it might be worth it for them to trade down
other than qb i see a lot of needs on that team and we will see what ends up happening with guys like bosa and mack

shithawk420

Veteran
good one doob.that fat POS deserved it. I was getting ready to take a nap and that woke me up a little.wanted to ask you guys if you had experience with these kinds of units. Ive got the hottest room in the summer and coldest in the winter. Central AC and heat dont do much for my room. If i got one of these do you think it would be a waste of money and would it make my electric go up a lot?

Nevermind.apparently guy in yellow tried to stop a car jacking.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
If caleb and drake go 1 and 2, then patriots can grab jayden daniels, the heisman winner from LSU, at #3. He's a dynamic runner, best running QB in this class, but patriots fans will have to hope he's a better passer than justin fields ever was.

Yeah Dave roberts turned that Game 4 around with a steal, think he made several other big plays in games 5-7 to win the series. He's the coach of the dodgers now i think.

If ur cards are in good shape maybe theyre worth some gas $$ at least, Pops. Make sure to price check them thoroughly, usually card shops will rob u blind if they can.

Wedge salads are popular in steakhouses around here, it's kind of bogus just a big chunk of iceberg lettuce with some dressing and croutons, bacon bits, and maybe carrot slivers and cherry tomatoes. That'll be $15 please.
You make a juicy lucy by taking 2 burger patties and pressing them together around a couple slices of cheese, it does tend to make a very thick burger. Saw this one guy make one at a chicago burger joint, he was wearing gloves and pressing the raw meat together, then wiped his gloved hands on a dirty towel and went back to cooking (no glove change). At least he wasnt dressing the finished burgers (putting toppings on them) with his contaminated gloved hands.

That video was wild, where did this happen? Think it's in Robeson county, NC, from the truck and phone number. Wonder what the conflict was about? They both looked like working guys, was it about a job they were on? If so, they both have poor conflict management skills.
What would u have done in that situation, Hawk? If u were the truck driver being shot at?

Sounds like the hot/cold air isnt making it ur room, can u block up the other vents to force more air to ur room? If u can cut a rectangle of insulation and stuff it in the vent u want to block up even better, just dont block the duct itself, especially if the duct goes beyond the blocked vent to ur room.
Home depot and other hardware stores sell magnetic, flexible duct covers, theyre like big fridge magnets that u can put over a vent to block it, usually white on the outside to blend in better on a white wall. Id still put a little insulation if u have it, they might sell little bits of insulation for cheaper than a whole roll.
Also they have register booster fans, these square little fans that sit in or on top or ur vent and will help pull air from the duct into ur room. Maybe theyre 30-70 bucks each?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I guess the guy being shot at was trying to carjack someone.the yellow vest guy I assume.if I was the guy being shot at for whatever reason I'd just assume I'm dead.worst shooting I've seen in awhile.

If I was being shot at I'd probably come for that guy later or something.hard to say.i wouldn't of killed him like that with my truck.

Yeah not sure if insulation will cut it but a register fan could be a good idea.problem is the rest of the house is fine.my mom might not want the AC on.so I should get a cheap AC anyway.one I don't have to put in a window.anyone ever use one? Guess my links aren't working.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I guess the guy being shot at was trying to carjack someone.the yellow vest guy I assume.if I was the guy being shot at for whatever reason I'd just assume I'm dead.worst shooting I've seen in awhile.
RIGHT! it loos like a work truck and people dont wear those reflective vest for fashion
but four shots at point blank range, the last shot should have turned the guys head into pink mist
i think baba is talking about covers vents where the air isnt needed so more goes to the sweet spots
i have these louvers on my vents and most rooms in the house arent even switched on
but i dont use heating or ac here in socal
when its hot i take clothes off
/i got pics if you want to see
when its hot i layer up
but we dont have the weather you guys get back east

@Bababooey
yeah this looks like the nex gen style of nfl qb draft, guys who are super mobile (not just stepping up in the pocket) but some of them have decent arms too
/even if they wear pink nail polish
all the cards should be pretty mint, i just leave them in the boxes so they sould still be perfect condition, no wear on the edges and glossy
i guess they might be worth something because i have some really old school cards, both football and baseball
some of the older cards are in not so mint shape but they are still cool
/i still have a joe montana rookie card from when i was just the wee-baby pops!
but nothing like the newer gen of collectors who put their cards in plastic sleeves
i might have to pull a box out just to post up some pics
im thinking like one of the tops 80s full sets
maybe even on of the traded sets where they issue cards of players who make the team later in the season or soem junk like that
they arent the rookie cards, those come the next season, but these are the first cards of the player
/the mark mcguire olympic card comes to mind, one i dont have but would trade a couple of the old ones i have to get it
my favorites were guys like ken griffy jr, ricky henderson and of course the straw man
were talking baseball here!

andmy all time favorite!

sad strawberry ftw!

just to be weird
i was thinking next time i go to in n out if i could ask if they could put both pieces of cheese on the first patty before stacking the 2nd patty on it?
its not a real juicy lucy but it could be the west coast version

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im not sure either was a carjacker, Hawk. I thought maybe the truck guy was a tow truck driver or car repo guy, those guys sometimes get shot at, but the truck had a winch in the front and a lot of equipment (tool boxes, ladders) in the back so dont think he was either of those.
It did seem like gun guy was trying to prevent him leaving, he shot when guy jumped into his truck.
He fired like 3x at really close range, maybe 1 or 2 had to go through a door/window but u would think truck guy got hit at least once. Still managed to reverse, then drive forward and hit gun guy so hard he went flying. U think he's dead or just seriously hurt?

They have portable AC that dont fit in windows, they look like big dehumidifiers but u have to run flexible plastic tubes somewhere for the waste air, else it just dumps the hot air back in ur room.

Yeah Pops, lets see ur sweaty half naked body. Bonus points if ur in better shape than DB.
If u really have that many cards, especially rookie ones of most of the 80's star athletes, and most are in great shape, im thinking they could be worth a few thou at least. Do u have any nba cards from back then or no?
Are any of them signed? Some of these athletes will do signings at conventions, you'd have to pay for it but could be worth it to increase the value of the card significantly.

Im not sure what a juicy lucy should taste like but the warm cheese running out when you bite into the patty is part of the experience so the I&O hack might not work the same.

Where do u find all these effed up videos, DB? Is this related to that stabbing in Australia where a guy killed 6 people before a cop shot him?

shithawk420

Veteran
If you click on the replies and the news clip it said the guy killed was a good samaritan trying to stop the guy. Lot to unpack here but everyone is saying it was a carjacking. Too bad the guy was such a bad shot. He would still be alive. Just goes to show its not worth it to get into peoples business. Show the plates to the cops. Wont take long to find the guy. BTW the guy died baba.

I guess my links arent working for some reason. Link i tried to post is what you described baba. I was just wondering if the monthly electric would skyrocket. Ill try a link again. Nope. Links aint working. WTF?

After a few beers { i was stressed and bought a 15 pk} im gonna watch Butt Boy. No homo. let you all know if its worth a watch.

awe man at the vid above. right in the eye

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just stuff I came across recently on Twitter. There's a website for really horrible shit called gore center but I don't go there anymore I felt bad for one of the murder victims she was all anorexic and skinny and she like didn't care when they chopped off one of her arms. How can we stop this stuff going on in the world??? It's so sad. Murder, deforestation... 😞

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
IMG_20240415_102004043.jpg
i bought 10 grams of 45% kief and a 20 pack of 5mg gummies for $230. Needs to last the month. Everyone have weed? I promised myself years ago I would never run out of weed again

shithawk420

Veteran
HOLY SHIT! just got done with Butt Boy. Im at a loss for words. Maybe not the weirdest movie ive seen but its up there. Its not bad. Hard to say its good. Its more good than bad. 6/10. Reminds me of those fucked up movies from the 70s and 80s. LOL if your not a movie buff skip it. It was actually pretty well done. The 80s music is a big tell where the influence came from. I liked it.

I probably said this before but why dont you just gey an ounce for cheaper doob? I cant imagine the keif is that much better. Roll a couple joints a day and smoke a little kief on the side. Seems way to much price wise

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah ok I see, maybe it was gun guy's truck that was being stolen, he was trying to keep this dude out of his work truck. The truck thief should have just ran off once he got away but maybe he was shot and pissed off and wanted to get revenge.
That sucks gun guy died, i guess he could have been more cautious and kept an eye on the truck, make sure he left, but u cant say any of it was his fault. Hopefully they catch the truck thief and put him away.

If u can keep ur kief smoking to half a g a day u should make it to next month but sometimes it seems like u go through twice that a day. I agree with hawk, maybe buy an oz and smoke bongs and make brownies. I know dispensaries have shake for pretty cheap, like $120 an oz. An oz is 28g so instead of paying $30+ a gram you could be paying $4/g. It's substantially less potent of course but not 8-10x less potent.

So u liked that movie, huh Hawk? So how did that dude fit entire people into his bunghole? Im not asking for tips, im just curious.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah that guy who ran gun guy over is gonna get a life sentence for the most part.hes done.28 and his life is over.probably get 40 to life at least.done.

Yeah it was an OK movie.dont know how to describe it.unless your friends and woman like that stuff don't put it on! It was decent though.worth the watch.dont watch it if your constipated! Lol

I don't even know how he did it.he was like a supervillan.dont wanna give much away because it was actually done pretty well for how dumb the premise was.he was sucking dogs and kids up his ass almost Jeffrey Dhamer style! Lol fucking a man.now I know why I don't watch many movies anymore but it was pretty decent.ending was lol

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
nice haul @D. B. Doober, im especially interested in that bag of jelly bellys
did you get your months stash all at once?
yeah i have a few jars of weed but i was invited to a friends house this weekend for his 4.20 celbration
he is a commercial grower who sells mostly to dispensaries and his weed is always the fire, plus he kicks on the deals so i might have to pick up a couple fat sacks while im there
plus his dogs are super friendly and i might run into some old friends

@Bababooey
yeah i have boxes of cards, i would get the whole set from tops,fleir and donruss, plus this new company at the time score
ill break some out here soon and post up a couple picks
i dont think im really going to sell them, they are worth more to me than a few dollars but i bet i have some doubles in there that i could piece out
i dont have many nba cards but i do have a shaq card from when he played for the orlando magic

so i was just looking at some prices and found this:

holly cow!
i know i have that card, bo was my favortie player in both football and baseball, but its the error cards you want and i dont know if the ones i have are the error card
there is this sweet cal ripken card where on the end of his bat it says f*-face
/the later superimposed a black stripe across the bottom of the bat
i knew a gu who had it and i would offer all the loot for it, but he would not trade

@shithawk420
yeah im pretty sure they guy died, they blacked out his body after he got hit, not a good sign
but he had several clear shots and people were yelling to watch out when they saw what the thief was coming back, you can see others getting behind cover in the end of the video
the flick sounds wild hawk, i might have to watch it if its on prime
they have portable ac like baba said but you have to exhaust the hot air through a window which might be tricky unless it comes with a fitting for a window
when it gets hot here in socal i will wake up super early and open all the doors and windows in the house to flood the place with the cool morning air, then button everything up before lunch time
it helps keep the heat out and takes advantage of the cool night air
but im pretty heat tolerant so the heat dosent bother me that much
/im looking forward to shorts and t-shirt weather

if it gets real bad i just take off more clothes

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it was too hot and I said fuck this shit.went all over just to get some gummies.it was just too far to milan.closest dispensary.ended up with this stuff.the drink should be interesting.too hot to fuck around today.sorry for yhe bad pic.can take it again.the drink might be interesting
20240415_165128.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts