What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

MadMoonMan

Wait a minute. I burned some leaves on a plant Im growing in a 5 gallon bucket around and around in a small area with 2 small plants.

G

MadMoonMan said:
Make me mad enough I come to your side of the world
Turn your side up and down
Around?

Dude what are you smoking, Gypsy said leave the drama at the door, and I have no idea what you are talking about, but that sounds like drama to me... :confused:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
hes smoking on some Drama buds :joint: :fsu: :yoinks:

Relax and get a grip, if you wanna be here you gotta play nicely with others. :bat:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, we are proud of our record breaking numbers, but not at all happy about the circumstances
which brought it about.
We are very happy to be able to provide a place for many displaced
members to stay in contact, and hope that we soon see a wealth of info coming from
the many many excellent and talented growers who have joined us from other sites.

dg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DG for all your hard work .... we know this hasnt been easy. You guys are truly a gift. Thanks again brother and sister :)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeah, the situation is really fucked up but those that have been here from the day one are sure happy to see that also new OG refugees like this place and dont just keep it as a temporary place to hang out, I really dig it, so nice..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....many love a soap-opera.....but ICMAG is about Growing Your Own....specifically.........not 'Day's of Our Lives'....

....welcome all overgrowers and cannaworlders........mind your 'p's' and 'q's'......and be respectfull to the ladies particularly as you visit us.....please...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets welcome all our new "family " members as we would wish to be welcomed :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Currently Active Users: 947 (307 members and 640 guests)
Most users ever online was 969, Today at 09:56 PM.

......Kirk to engine room......were holding at Warp Factor 5 Scotty......looking at the big 1000.......can you give me a little more power?

G

so how do you think the server will handle 1500+ gypsy?
i saw the upgrades you did, very nice.. thank you!!

full time daddy
Veteran
POWER?

POWER?

gypsy you powered this place to o most top speed i dont know about anyone else but for the past few day's (3-4) this web site has been booking like no other even with the extra load.................

thx gyspy i know u did sumthing
new piece for a new surver upgrade.