What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

G

Wow...Check this out! web page views over the last 6m, comparing ICMAG, with Hightimes, Planetgunja, Cannabis Culture, uk420.

As you can see, ICMAG is now by far the biggest Cannabis related site and community on the internet! well done Gypsy, DG, OP and all their team and the whole community here for making that happen. Amazing, this site will very shortly be even bigger than Overgrow was!

Happy futures, keep on growing and growing!

Peace, hhf

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hmmm...plainly visible as the largest mj related website

i dont know if thats a good thing
mj

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
mtnjohn said:
hmmm...plainly visible as the largest mj related website

i dont know if thats a good thing
mj

It's kind of a two edged sword. On the one hand we're more likely to be noticed now that we're getting bigger, allthough I doubt that we weren't noticed before, on the other hand, the more of us there are the more power we have. :chin:

G

t's kind of a two edged sword. On the one hand we're more likely to be noticed now that we're getting bigger, allthough I doubt that we weren't noticed before, on the other hand, the more of us there are the more power we have.

High, i just posted as i thought it did show the power of the community, as other graphs show the site to be linked around the web a lot less than the HT, CC and other sites which all have lots of articles linked around the place, IC Magazine doesn't, it appears most of the members have come via word of mouth so to speak, cool thing i thought! growing organically :)

Peace, hhf

Rastatrue

Thanks Gypsy

Thanks Gypsy

Hey now,
As I'm passing this 4/20 2007 I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts putting this site together. I really enjoy my time when I'm surfing the forums. Hail Jah Rastafari, King of Kings Lord of Lords, the one who blessed us with seeds. With all the turmoil and injustice, International Cannagraphic been a place Peace, Love, Knowledge, Wisdom, & Understanding.

InShallah, One Love, this place proves that Jah Lives!

Rastatrue :joint:

And to all the rest of you herbsfolks around the world, Happy 4/20

Beetlepumpr

I knew there was THIS reason why e-mails went down about Freebies along with people asking for their FREEBIE by name. They can't keep up, stepping all over themselves. They are maximizing. Good for you.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Hmmm...maybe a grand prize for the 1,000,000th post?? Hey!DG? Gyspy? any chance?
Now that's a good idea...here's one more (now frantically attempting to calculate rough date of millionth post)...:)