What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

fnok

This is a great site. I just want to say thank you to everyone involved in the creation and running of this community. You have done a great job.

G

Slowly but surely icmag has become the premier forum around, and i think it is mostly due to the very high quality of members we have, there is a lot of good work being done out there by all kinds of folks and we come here to share, it has really become a community and it feels very good to be a small part of that community.

B

Brother_Monk

I second that notion! Has anybody noticed there are now over 1 million posts on this site? ICMAG is gettin' BIG

:ying:

The GOAT

That is quite a # there :jawdrop: , and to think of all the good info contained in those posts!! Thanx Gypsy for all the time taken to start and maintain this site, and thanx to evryone for sharing the invaluable info that you all do, :rasta: :headbange

stikky budz

Farmer John said:

It would probably be double that if some of us weren't too stoned that reading posts is a struggle,,,,,,let alone trying to type some coherent answer....lol

dr.bonsai

badgr said:
This website is highly addictive when high!

hell ya! i go on and dream of making my box everyday... i like just reading peoples ideas and thinkin of what i will do once i move out :joint:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Nowhere else on the net even comes close the level of knowledge and experience here at IC. Im glad to have made this site my one and only cannabis home. I visit other forums occasionally and get turned off in a few minutes and end up right back here.
:kissass: :friends: :bow:

G

I have to agree. I've been here for just a couple of days, but already I know that this will be one of the few forums that I'll keep visiting for a long time ahead. I will be glad if someday I could help other people. For now I'll keep on reading and sometimes asking... and sometimes just browsing the nice bud pics while stoned, heheh.