What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

G

00420 said:
gypsy you powered this place to o most top speed i dont know about anyone else but for the past few day's (3-4) this web site has been booking like no other even with the extra load.................

thx gyspy i know u did sumthing
new piece for a new surver upgrade.
Right on Bro :respect: GL has got this girl hummin at top speed and with Gypsy and Dutch man'in and woman'in,lol, the wheel its gonna be a smooth ride.Great job as always guys,thank you for all you do to make IC what it is :friends: .Peace DWW

G

Scotty here Kirk, we are giving her all we can, but I just don't think she can take it, 1,000 coming, she's gonna blow Captain!!
Mr. Sulu, Bones full report!!

Captain's log. Stardate eighty-

one-thirty point three. Starship

IC on training mission to

Gamma Hydro Sativa. Section Fourteen,

coordinates four twenty/eighty-seven/

four. Approaching Neutraly High Zone, all

systems normal, I am high, and functioning I think...

slyfoxberg

glad you did those upgrades gypsy. i would hate to think this influx of refugees would slow things down for the long time IC members. thats the last thing most of us OG'rs want to have happen, we know how that goes all too well. enjoying the site, despite the star trek references (just kidding trekkies). actually, i think i saw one of those tribbles around here, or maybe it was a guinea pig, i'm not sure...

UV Dreams

Broke a Thousand!!!!!

Broke a Thousand!!!!!

Currently Active Users: 1000 (303 members and 697 guests)
Most users ever online was 1000, Today at 08:19 PM.

Just happened!

G

LOL! :biglaugh:
Better get them flood gates closed...soon that number will seem piddling.:D
& y'all thought Katrina made big waves.LMAO!
dj:biglaugh:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I cant believe its this busy Currently Active Users: 931 (313 members and 618 guests)
Most users ever online was 1044, Today at 11:27 AM

Wonder if we can break it daily and still have a good up and running site. :sasmokin:

G

glasspackedbowl said:
Wonder if we can break it daily and still have a good up and running site.

The servers were just upgraded to handle the new overflow.

Rezdog said:
The servers were just upgraded to handle the new overflow.
The site is now running like a top from what I have seen but I've only been on for about 6 to 8 hours a day from half way around the world... :smile:

G

Currently Active Users: 748 (272 members and 476 guests)
Most users ever online was 1044, Today at 02:27 PM

wow!! how many days in a row could the record keep breaking?

G

See? I told ya! Get them flood gates closed..at least part way.
j/k :biglaugh:

dj:respect:

buzz lite yr.

OMG- 1044 , you'll be needing more dylithium crystals and gavisconn tubes. LOL Trekkie Alert. *Need that alarm noise from the bridge - Oh well , I won't even try. PS.- I hope the auction area is ready for the load. pCe...

Phoenix

I thought this was interesting
Currently Active Users: 420 (156 members and 264 guests) hmmm must be a karmatac sign

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
glasspackedbowl said:
Members: 7,554 Threads: 18,658 Posts: 292,983

That member total was at 7,300 a few days ago. Were growing huge. :joint: :wave:

Members: 8,622 Threads: 20,252 Posts: 324,171
Welcome to our newest member, Sikkasmoke

wow guys 1000+ new members.

Note: To all you new guys come on in have some snacks and some drinks and ill roll a fatty :joint: and we can Pass the Dutchie pan da left hand side!

XbX

hmmm has new membership been canned now, i know someone who tried to join todayand got the message that registration has been disabled by the admin...anyone know why? too many users since OG fell? theres too many weird things going on lately.....

XbX

and i'm sure i read that "im away" thread in announcements and now its gone whats happening now has it all changed again or did nothing change at all in the first place and for no reason whatsoever did people start behaving very oddly in general in their postings or rumour mongerings...i got no idea whats going on!

Latest posts

Latest posts