What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

DankBank

I just hope it stays as cool as it always has been. I stopped going to OG (except for Strainguide research) about a year ago. Just couldn't stand the most active thread being "how much do you pay for an eigth" or "what do you pay for an ounce" when I signed on.
Soooo.... I realize that a small amount spoil it for the majority.... just hoping that it's the majority who come to IC and the kids stay home. Time will tell....
db

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Yeah....maybe we should have some tight control over what sort of thread titles we allow.....How about we first make a list of the type of thread that would not be welcome and make a sticky up the top of the forum about it..?...Then perhaps those that might post a thread like....'My girl left me... because she says I'm a Bum'.....might not....

....threads about anything but cannabis, the community and the industry should be in the correct forums......and if posts interject good threads that are off-topic and/or inflamatory we might have to split them and bin the dirty end at times....

...It does have its problems to innitiate and maintain some control over what others might post at random on your site..... we can only try our best to keep this place tidy and un-cluttered with the petty piffle and trite soap-opera mongering that we know so well from elsewhere............(but maybe people like that stuff?...lol)

G

If I said I didn't like that stuff now and again I'd be lying but Head said it right

If I said I didn't like that stuff now and again I'd be lying but Head said it right

Grat3fulH3ad said:
Back in those early Days there were only a few of us...
ICmag has surely come quite a long way in these two years...
Herb remembers those days or maybe it was YourHighness HeHeHe The Good Times far out weigh the Bad ones. We show we care about each other and the growing and smoking of fine cannabis. This is the spot.

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Help me fix the burn hole in my hoopty

Help me fix the burn hole in my hoopty

Gypsy Nirvana said:
...Yeah....maybe we should have some tight control over what sort of thread titles we allow.....How about we first make a list of the type of thread that would not be welcome and make a sticky up the top of the forum about it..?...Then perhaps those that might post a thread like....'My girl left me... because she says I'm a Bum'.....might not....

....threads about anything but cannabis, the community and the industry should be in the correct forums......and if posts interject good threads that are off-topic and/or inflamatory we might have to split them and bin the dirty end at times....

...It does have its problems to innitiate and maintain some control over what others might post at random on your site..... we can only try our best to keep this place tidy and un-cluttered with the petty piffle and trite soap-opera mongering that we know so well from elsewhere............(but maybe people like that stuff?...lol)

Music to my ears...Sing on Gypsy sing on!!

G

Flaweed, I was just thinking about WhiteHot and Ben and laughing jim LOL peace and be safe dequilo

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Congrats GN & DG AND CREW :joint: Keep that ship sailing :wink:

I'm just glad I even found this site :rolleyes: Just started growing last year and am very happy to have had the luck of meeting so many GOOD growers! German grow forums are mainly full of kids like OG and that gets my goat :D I'm not the oldest myself but all that high school gangsta shit (I think it's been mentioned before in this thread!) really takes the fokus of the job in hand, to grow some decent weed.

Well done all & keep it up :wave:

G

the record has been broken again today :woohoo: Man this place will be fast as lightning when OG comes back on line.. :cool:

G

This may be positivly not feasible, because like outkast, I to suffer severly with this computer and spelling.
But could threads go thru a mod/mentor/whatever before they have to be posted to the whole community? How many useless threads could be way laid before they are even threads?
And one more shamless plug to rid grow sites of political/religion threads. Security sure, medical,of course,lala topics, hey go for it. But IMHO, the biggest wreckage I've seen at OG, was the SharkTank, and the renamed SharkTank, Political forums, that may as well include Religion. There are countless outlets for that negitivity. We should grow. Just my$.02 No disrespect to any one involved in the moderating/mentoring whatever it's called, of those forums.

G

Currently Active Users: 602 (233 members and 369 guests)

I think ya broke it again.

G

Respect Gypsy & DG....

Thanks for keeping our Gallion Cruising through this record amount of traffic :)

Peace.

WeedMafia

Man,i can just about imagine how busy the mods are right about now...*whew*.....thanx again from the newbies.

WeedMafia

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Currently Active Users: 577 (223 members and 354 guests)
Most users ever online was 640, Today at 03:11 PM.
:woohoo:
:joint:
:wave:

Brownpants

I was there....It was awesome! :woohoo: :woohoo:

New Record made......Old one Broken.....Good times had by all! :dance:

I couldn't begin to tell you about it, you just had to be there to know what I am talking about. :petting:

Peace out!

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Members: 7,554 Threads: 18,658 Posts: 292,983

That member total was at 7,300 a few days ago. Were growing huge. :joint: :wave:

G

Currently Active Users: 654 (226 members and 428 guests)
Most users ever online was 654, Today at 10:56 PM.
Trey, -VT-, 1977m, 1tokeOverLine, 2mjw, 3legdog, AGG, ahssensi, ambre, astronaut, B.C., b1gone, bandan, BendToSquares, BigCrown, bird, blazeoneup, boballen13, Bonzo, boo, bopper, Bravedown, Brownpants, Butters, Buzzz, cannable, Capt. Crip, captmueller, cemchris, Cheeba, CmC, comphashon, cough_cough_eer, Daego, dan kay, dequilo, Desiderata, dezylu, dgaf, dj digigrow, dogstool, DrawoH, DrKatz420, DrLongbottom, eatlikekings, ehonda187, Einsteinguy, el chef, evergreen, filter xp, FloorDuhCanna, Frozencanuck, fumundachz, fuzzybudz, g13, Ganjajuana, George Burnz, glasspackedbowl, GoldDustWomen, GoldenBud, Grat3fulH3ad, Green Lantern, greywolf, GroNut, growmatic, Gypsy Nirvana, hannibal, Haps, Harz-A, HashBoss, Hashmasta-Kut, hazyfontazy, headees, hidesjj, hideyoshi, HighWayNorth, hortboy, HOT CARGO, HT CASTAWAY, hueyp, hurricanefaniam, I.M. Boggled, igotpron, indianeric, InS0mNiAc, IronLung007, issack, Itchycoo Park, J.puffin, J13_Weed, James-Bong, JARofHERB, jaws, jaykush, JayRoach420, Jenna, JJScorpio, JLP, JodieGR, johnboi2006, jonnybgood29, kasmier, kilacaLIbud, kmarpa, kov, kushmans, Lakota, LostNSpaced, luckyleaf, Lucy Diamond, M O D, MAC, mardoc, marigyp, MasterBudGrower, Miss Mess, mmm420socal, mnytree, mojojojo, Moose, mr dookie, mrbrokenbonez, Myjack, nards, No Where-Man, nofindtime, Norcal Crypt, Nugs of Science, NY General, oaxacaspice, OHenry, OldRookie, Organic Hydro, peacercs, perfectbitches, Phoenix, pikes peak 69, pipeline, purple clouds, purplebuddy, r.shackelford, Red, redone, Rellikbuzz, ren, resinman, resinryder, Rezdog, RoNdO, sawadee, schrooomy420, schwag man, Seymour Katz, shiftfoot, Sid, sillyphilly, Sinfuldreams, Sleepy, SneakySneaky, snoofer4, sobesan, somoz, soreal, speedyweedy, Sportster, ST3-ODIN, strainwhore, strain_searcher, SunSimluator, Syd, Technique, Tejas, The Frog Pond, The Real Fatman, Thisbuds4u, Thorax, ThunderBolts, Timberdave, Tokenhendrix, tricky, try comb, tuttlebud, twarpsted, Tylecodon, Veda Beta, visithaarlem, Wacky Tobacky, Warrior, wastekan, WBBreeder, WeedMafia, WeldFlash420, wickedpete66, wooody, xaaxa, xethus, Zilaniz, zoltron

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Currently Active Users: 782 (206 members and 576 guests)
Most users ever online was 795, Today at 09:14 PM.

glasspackedbowl, 2buds, 2mjw, Absinthia, aeric, at0mic, B.C., BACKCOUNTRY, bandan, BenderBob, Bex Bissell, BigCrown, boballen13, bonecarver_OG, boo, BOSTONBUD, brasil360, Bravedown, Brownpants, bubbleman, BudBunker, BundaFumunda, Butters, buzzfreebud, cannable, captmueller, cheebacheeba, dan kay, Danny Danko, dannykarey, Dave Vanpot, DC502, ddd, denver nuggets, Desiderata, dj digigrow, DrawoH, DrLongbottom, el chef, Flynnie, foxygrower, Freakazoid44, Frozencanuck, fumundachz, fuzzybudz, Ganjafan, Ganjajuana, George Burnz, gmb, GoldenBud, Gopher, gr0wmatic, gr33nz, Green Lantern, greenleaf, Gypsy Nirvana, H2L, HairlessCaveApe, Haps, Harry Gypsna, headees, HellBoy, hidesjj, hilljack, Hippie Dickie, Hippiechik, HOT CARGO, hueyp, i enjoy thc, I.M. Boggled, illegal_smile, indianeric, InS0mNiAc, Intrinsic_, IronLung007, ishmael, james lee, janey, jaykush, JayRoach420, JJScorpio, JLP, johnboi2006, kilacaLIbud, kindgro2, king j, krowmobe, LostNSpaced, luckyleaf, l_d_d, Maddlights, Major Bud, Marvin Martian, massholebmx, MasterBudGrower, Miss Mess, MoeBudz^420, MotherNatureMan, mr dookie, mr.ez, Ms.Grat3ful, MynameStitch, myst, NAACP, nltdbsss, nofindtime, northernlightss, Nugs of Science, OldRookie, omega7, Organic Monk, Organic Vapor, PassionForMaryJ, Pepin, Peregrin Took, perfectbitches, peterbuilt, phfffttt, phish mcgee, Phoenix, pikes peak 69, plantbuilder, platinum_buds, plyinindirt, Puffy, Rattrap, raygun, redpenguin01, rekiz, Rellikbuzz, Rezdog, roland019, Sam_Skunkman, SativaJoe, Schneider, SeñorOverGrow, Seymour Katz, shiftfoot, skeezo, slater, SmokeIndica, smokeme1, smokie7902, snoofer4, sobesan, sog army, sonic, sonoma, Sportster, stonerpanda, StormBringerX, subcool, sunnyside, SunSimluator, Tal, the 45 king, the420tech, TheGreenBastard, Thorax, ThunderBolts, TokeMaster, toke_a_day, tokinsmokin, toofat, trader, Tropical Treats, try comb, tuttlebud, twarpsted, Tylecodon, VbSparky, visithaarlem, wastekan, Wayzer, Weed Farmer, WeedMafia, Weed_Seed, xethus, Xtbudda, yab, yum114, Zamboni Driver, zoltron, ~JurassicMonkey

Tropical Treats

IC Rocks!!! I love this place. I have to say that I learned a lot about everthing over here. Somedays, I could spend hours and hours and not get bored for even 1 second. Thanks Gypsy and Dutchgrown for allowing us to be members without even paying a dam cent. Congrats to Gypsy for having a very successful site. May your site become the number one site in the world

Peace

TT