What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

O

olddrifter66

All plants are flowered at around 3 ft tall, and finish up between 4 - 4.5 ft tall. Not much stretch at all, so its important to go 7-8 week veg from seed, and use a large as possible pot size.

Here is a Sour Bubble BX3 x BX4 male.

He looks horny...take him to Mexico.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here are some of the current Sour Bubble testers, starting to enjoy thier new 2 gallon homes. They will explode shortly based on current rate of growth.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very uniform growth. Thanks for the updates carefree! Got a few bogs out last week and now its time for rain... :)

2 sbbx4 x lifesaver purple, 1 sour bubble bx3, 4 sweet tooth x lifesaver purple, 4 giant bogglegum x sb bx 4 Have a few youngen backups as well waiting to go out next time around... :) :headbange

picture.php

ridgedogs

Mmm.... Sweet Tooth x Lifesaver. That sounds like some fatty budz. I'm trying to get a Double Doja Purple male to cross with some BOG stuff.:yummy:

Care Free 1

Veteran
I have always had uniform growth with original BOG seeds, and the incrosses have been nothing but spectacular.

Here are some Sour Bubble BX3 IX1, Grape Punch f2's, and Sweet Cindy 99 f2's in the veg room. They look just like the parents.

Care Free 1

Veteran
The Sour Bubbles can be real monsters when trained, but I like the natural growth that allows you to pack them in and yield around 2 lbs. per 1k light. I can flower 25 plants per light.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I just want to show a little more of the uniformity of the BOG plants. These Sour Bubble female plants were the first incross for the BX3 lot. They ended up with about 3 slightly different pheno's but all were very good.

This is the cutting that produced the plants above.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here are the females in the veg room awaiting pollenation. There are Sour Bubble Original, Sour Bubble BX3 x BX4, Lemon Larry OGK, SFV OGK, Bubba Kush, Chemdog D, and Lapis Mountain Indica (Landrace Afghani x Deep Chunk).

Should find something good from that group.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here are the latest group of Sour Bubble testers. They have been hardening off outside for the last 5 days, and I can tell you the sun is like a supercharger for these plants. Sour Bubble is very short and squat, and the sun has put a tiny bit more stretch than I am used to seeing so fast. If I can fend off the bugs, I think I will veg outdoors from now on.

Here they were 1 1/2 weeks ago, freshly transplanted from styrafoam cups.

Here they were yesterday, 11 days later. They are loving being in the sun for 10-12 hours a day, then under the MH light inside for the rest of the light period. I have a feeling these could get huge based on the current rate of growth. Wait till they go in 5 gallon pots.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Well, I just saw what appears to be original BOG genetics up on the bay. Should be real interesting to see what the demand is for the Bogglegum, and BogBubble. Both are excellent plants if the seeds are viable. I hope to see them available more often. Both over $200 a pack right now and well worth it if you want them.

Here are some very special Bogglegum mothers that were outstanding. One was a very special Sour Grape Bogglegum, that had intense flavor and high.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I think the only way we will start seeing BOG Originals back on the bay again, is when we put enough public pressure or demand to show we really want it. I will do my part to show you what having a BOG garden is all about.

Here are some Sour Bubble and Sweet Cindy 99 just getting started.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Her is one of the latest Sour Bubble testers. They are 4 days older than the last shot, and still doing well, despite the overcast conditions the last 3 days. I have a feeling these could be Giant Sour Bubbles. I am tempted to drop these in 15 gallon pots and take these up 5-6 ft tall before flower.

Another issue has risen. If I take about 100 or more clones from these, the smell will be huge during flower, cuz they are already very stinky. I might just flower the testers out natural and take few cuttings. We will see.

Another note on the stretch. These are very vigerous growers, and have stretched twice as much as normal. What does that mean. Well they stretched 2" between nodes, as opposed to 1/2" to 1" between. Still not much, but alot for this strain.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I just popped onto Seedbay and saw over $500 for a pack of Bogglegum. Still reasonable, but a big gamble if they dont germ good.

I would go for them, but for $500, I can drive to San Fransisco area and pick up several packs of BOG genetics from the Med clubs there when available.

Latest posts

Latest posts