What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Care Free 1

Veteran
True, everyone has different tolerances.

Up until recently, Bubba and SFV OGK were not commercially available. Sour Bubble was commercially available I believe 5 years ago or more. Now that these elite cuts are available more, and available in seed form also, the general public is starting to see strains that will put down older commercial varieties.

Sour Bubble still ranks high against most commercial varieties in customer satisfaction. I am determined to obtain original BX3 once again, cuz I have had my best plants from that generation.

By the way, I have a Swiss Strawberry Skunk from HTC vegging outdoors right now. Is that one of your babbies????? And Powerhouse will be right around the corner!!!

Care Free 1

Veteran
I found this male pheno in the pack of BX3 x BX4 seeds I had, and to me, it does not look like a normal Sour Bubble plant. Smaller leaves and rounder plant structure. I did not use this male pheno in the breeding, cuz i did not like it's structure for a Sour Bubble plant. I might have seen this leaf structure in BX4 from other growers, but for me it's not normal, and not what I am used to seeing, IMO.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Here are one of the Sour Bubble females that were pollenated. This has a typical Sour Bubble plant structure, and I hope the seeds turn out good. This is Sour Bubble BX0. This is how it came labeled. I was told it was special, so we will see. About 3 feet tall and was ready for flower.

Care Free 1

Veteran
Yeah O.G#1

I hope sexy translates into killer weed. All indications say this will be a good one. I hope I get good germ rates from that one also.

B

Brother_Monk

^^^^That's almost the exact structure as my SB original.^^^^ Mine came labled as SB0. Was told they were special too. I have yet to pollinate her with the males I segregated. Waiting for a test cross to show me his salt first. If they work out, I may put them to work.

And to follow up on my last post....the duration of the buzz was about an hour- hour1/2. Come down was mild with no side effects(hunger, sleepy, crash etc.). Just a smooth touchdown. The stone was a little creeper, and quite couchy. Plenty of body with some mild raciness in the thought department. Had me thinking about a few un-finished verses to songs.

By the way, I have a Swiss Strawberry Skunk from HTC vegging outdoors right now. Is that one of your babbies????? And Powerhouse will be right around the corner!!!

I am not aware of any HTC releases carrying that name. Powerhouse(DC x C99) is definitely HTC gear.

:ying:

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Brother Monk;

The Swiss Strawberry Skunk must be a Grindhouse release, but it mentioned HTC on the label. It is Erdbeer\Litzi Skunk x Early Durban. Thought I would try it outside.

I am sure with your experience of selection, you'll find something nice to pollenate that Sour Bubble BX0 with. Cant wait to see what happens.

Here is another one to keep an eye out for out of that BX0 batch. These can be very tasty and potent. This one was just about to be hit with pollen, but it appears I had many immature seeds from this plant. I gave it enough time, and it looks like I have enough viable seeds to make it worth while.

O

olddrifter66

Is BX0 a very first cross or the beta to be renamed as the final strain name....i.e.....BX0 is now Sour Bubble?

filo6942

I stumbled on these strains recently... i guess they are BOG? not too familiar...take a look please

218569d1243187094-my-first-scrog-grow-purple-punch-grapefruit-diesel-052409093531.jpg

218568d1243187094-my-first-scrog-grow-purple-punch-grapefruit-diesel-052409093433.jpg

Care Free 1

Veteran
So damned frosty....How is the size though?

All plants are flowered at around 3 ft tall, and finish up between 4 - 4.5 ft tall. Not much stretch at all, so its important to go 7-8 week veg from seed, and use a large as possible pot size.

Here is a Sour Bubble BX3 x BX4 male.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I broke a Sour Bubble Original bud open to check it out, and I can honestly say this is the real deal stuff. The buds were extremely sticky and the sour goodness really catches your attention. Rolled a couple joints and went to a concert, and when we were in line, someone turned around and said he could smell it. I dont think it's all about the flavor with Sour Bubble. I know when I smell that strain, I will get really decent meds.

Care Free 1

Veteran
I just broke open a bud which was from a Chemdog D BX2 plant, and it had several great looking seeds that came from a Sour Bubble Original male a couple months ago.

Talk about fuel!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts