What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I'm not giving up hope for Southwinds return someday. His last communications with me lead me to believe he might have made it, but it's been a while now.

Positive vibes to you Southwind. I know how you feel, so let me know if there's anything I can do!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, someone using southwind handle visited my profile recently. Why? Why would someone do that?.... Why would southwind visit my profile and not say anything. I helped by sending him all my bog genetics with the promise of at least getting back a pack of seeds.. I got completely ignored. Somethings smelly...... Hope (whoever) got my beans enjoyed them. Lesson learned.

southwind

i am alive

i am alive

butdamaged I lost a kidney a spleen and the ability to walk from being in bed for 6 months I am trying ti come back so bar wth me