What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is shot of one after 23 days on 12/12....

S_a_H

picture.php

O

olddrifter66

Hi Friends~
These are all beautiful Lifesaver & Sourbubble pics!!
Haven't been by in quite some time...you know, missing Southwind and hate not hearing from him.
But, just stopped by and saw these new pics and thought "WOW!!!" I gotta get back on this thread more often.

Didn't save any clones from my Lifesaver (still kicking myself for that) and am wondering how/who I will get my LS seeds from(as good as the stuff SW shared with me)?

PM if anybody has ideas. :1help:

Peace, Love, and As Always: Good Medicine

B....which one did he share with you and how was it?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems my lone male is not wanting to drop any pollen and I only got one male out of 11 seeds and I need help !!! Should I be giving the male any extra nutes or what ? It has been on 12/12 for 24 days or is it to soon ?

S_a_H

O

olddrifter66

S_a_H, from what I have seen, the SB Males dont need a lot of nutes like the females. I generally feed them once every 3rd watering and they still put out a lot of pollen. Just treat him like you would normally if it were a female and you will be rewarded. Save them nutes.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to feed them and when I opened the door all I could do is sneeze sneeze and sneeze more....lol So I know he has started dropping pollen and the upper leafs are starting to produce trichs on them.

S_a_H

ridgedogs

Bog strain yields? Hi all,I'm choosing between a few bog strains and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Are any of these what you would consider less than great as far as yield? I'll probably test at least two. I'm looking at Lifesaver,Bogglegum, Sour Bubble bx3 and Blue Moon Rocks.
Also for what it's worth choosing a couple of these, Chimera: C4, Mental floss, GBxBB, Spice of Life: Blubonic, OGK X Blue Sat. 2.2.
I've been Lollipopping BCBD Mango for awhile and looking for some replacements. The Mango I got was excellent. Big yielder, long hard buds, very sticky with a great sweet smell. Two problems with it, hardly any flavor and likes to nanner. Two other strains I tried from BCBD were great also but again nanner problems. Peace
-______________________________________________________________________
Matthew 7:16 You will know them by their fruits

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Bog strain yields? Hi all,I'm choosing between a few bog strains and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Are any of these what you would consider less than great as far as yield? I'll probably test at least two. I'm looking at Lifesaver,Bogglegum, Sour Bubble bx3 and Blue Moon Rocks.
Also for what it's worth choosing a couple of these, Chimera: C4, Mental floss, GBxBB, Spice of Life: Blubonic, OGK X Blue Sat. 2.2.
I've been Lollipopping BCBD Mango for awhile and looking for some replacements. The Mango I got was excellent. Big yielder, long hard buds, very sticky with a great sweet smell. Two problems with it, hardly any flavor and likes to nanner. Two other strains I tried from BCBD were great also but again nanner problems. Peace
-______________________________________________________________________
Matthew 7:16 You will know them by their fruits

Bog's old strains arent available anymore for sale. If you do see those strains for sale online they are most likely fake, sorry.

Bongojaz

after reading (remembering) the old posts by bog on og, i'm very leery of "any" vendor saying they have the real deal. i remember his posts from og, and i have my doubts as to the authenticity of anyone claiming to have his gens..... some time ago, i even asked the plan b folks, and was told that the beans were f2's and "not" the real deal. i believe them....

O.G.#1

Kinda sucks when you have to put your trust in the hands of others, maybe there real, maybe there not, who knows.

Iam an OG ( pun not intended lol ) and refugee from the overslow/cannasbisworld days. I used to get all my beans directly from the Bushy Old Grower himself, never bought one pack, had tons of em back in the days, more than i could ever need or use but sadly these are all i have left from the BOGs swamp and cave! If you know of knew B to the O to the G like i did and got stuff from him directly, you know these lil smoking smiley faces.

Oh yeah and his Vaccum cleaners and shop vaccs, BOG loved his vaccums and shop vaccs lol

Its kinda like TRC's Lonestar, the ole' shit kicking texas resin monk had a very distinct style of packaging style with lil baggies and yellow scotch tape and a chicken scratch that could easily be recognized, aside from that he had a very southern style of talk that for some was hard to understand.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a few conversations with the man. I wish all that bull never happened and we still had him around to tap his knowledge. I hope some day he will return

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried PlanB Bog Lsd I have to say they where spot on as far as looks smell taste. I ran it for about a year I cant say if they where real bog's gear but they where very good. They even showed some of the mutations that I have seen in Bog's gear.

I have two clones from bog/plan b, sour bubble bx3 from bcbd.

They're vegging right now and have the same dark green color, big overlapping leaves, and no stretch vegging under fluorescents. My dad's sbs are huge with little stretch and only under two 4 foot 40w fluorescents.

I've never grown "original" seeds from bog himself, but they look pretty much the same as in the bog library, and how bog describes how they grow, so far.

Now i'll have to see how they look during flowering.

Shit, i'm really hoping to yield anything that looks like this or something close. (pic from bog's test grow thread)
57Dscn0974-med.jpg

This is what I got as Sour Bubble in the past from a dispensary
IMG_1305-2.jpg

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not important enough to go find, but I know I saw a thread from BOG that stated he had his work still being distributed by others, but to also beware of fakes. I also remember him stating that Vegas had his work, and plenty of F2 when that ran out.
I just wish bad vibe folks would put up some verification of how they obtain such knowledge instead of simply spouting off the negativity with nothing to back it. Perhaps you are BOG's personal authority and press agent, but then again you may know less than a squat.

I find it humorous how a person can grow a couple of someones cultivates and it turns them into experts of all things. LOL....

Latest posts

Latest posts