What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Those are very Purdy SAH... What are you Vegging those under if you don't mind me asking????

VEry healthy lokin kids though, i look forward to seeing them Go outta COntrol...

I found Me the Sickest Purple Pheno Female of Sour Bubble BX3 in a pack of SOur Bubble Seeds, I am running her now and will be getting some pics up soon:woohoo:...

Peace and Harmony Please!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sour bubble has got my attention now i just hafto read through 84 pages and i should
know everthing i need 2 know about sourbubble and BOG...

Benji you have got to check out Sour Bubble, the first time I ever seen it was in a High Times Pics of the month page and the Picture was sent in by the "TRC" back when everything was going good for that good man, and it was the most Beautiful Bud i had ever seen It was Purple as Purple Can be and it had resin outlining the Leaves on it, and they Called it "The Turtle", ever since my hunt started out for that awesome variety and I never was able to find it untill I found this site and started getting around here and by a good Karma CHance I ran into a med patient that wanted to do some trading and was offered some Sour Bubble BX3 beans for some of my Cut's.... :woohoo:

I appreciate you, you know who you are, blessings in a very spiritual manner to all...

It's avery Strong Medical Strain and has an intense Sour CHoclaty FLavor with some Coffe Sour Sizzly Flavor and aromas... Kinda like Bubba, but in SOme ways different IMHO.... You will love her man.... Keep you eyes peeled...

There is an old thread/forum here on IC I think you should check out too man, go peep it when ever you get a minnute...

Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Peace and Harmony and continued Blessings!

B

Brother_Monk

I have 3 SB originals. I thought they were all fem, but one surprised me yesterday by showing his balls. Mine are un-topped, and seem to be having the same results as your Bx3's S_a_H. Almost no side branching. Mine are in gallon pots, and about 2 ft. high. So far, I'm not impressed with the structure. I will flower them out fully though. My first impressions may be proven wrong in the pipe. Also, I will be making seed, and perhaps doing a few X's to test out the influences. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get clones, but with no side branching, I dunno. I have some Bx4's too I still have to look at.

:ying:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
I have 3 SB originals. I thought they were all fem, but one surprised me yesterday by showing his balls. Mine are un-topped, and seem to be having the same results as your Bx3's S_a_H. Almost no side branching. Mine are in gallon pots, and about 2 ft. high. So far, I'm not impressed with the structure. I will flower them out fully though. My first impressions may be proven wrong in the pipe. Also, I will be making seed, and perhaps doing a few X's to test out the influences. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get clones, but with no side branching, I dunno. I have some Bx4's too I still have to look at.

SB is very LST resistant, it def wants to grow one big cola. But u can take clones, just tie down the top to the side of the pot and give it a week and let the side branches grow out. Then take your clones.

SB isnt known for a great "structure" nor a heavy yield. Its all about smell, taste, and most of all potency that makes SB shine.

I have a 10 pack of the same seeds you have monk. Put up some pix when the 2 girls get along in the flowering so i can see what they look like.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
\ Mine are un-topped, and seem to be having the same results as your Bx3's S_a_H. Almost no side branching. Mine are in gallon pots, and about 2 ft. high. So far, I'm not impressed with the structure. I will flower them out fully though. My first impressions may be proven wrong in the pipe. Also, I will be making seed, and perhaps doing a few X's to test out the influences. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can get clones, but with no side branching, I dunno. I have some Bx4's too I still have to look at.

I have run these before and they need a good flush and some jar time to come to there full potential I think.

I am also doing a seed run and crossing the SB to DJ's FLO cut I have going. This is why I was asking you about femmed seeds I was thinking of making some femmed SB and FLO x SB.

Goodluck with them.

S_a_H

B

Brother_Monk

I am also doing a seed run and crossing the SB to DJ's FLO cut I have going. This is why I was asking you about femmed seeds I was thinking of making some femmed SB and FLO x SB. S_a_H

Ahhhhh!! I see said the blind man. I'm glad I could help point you in a positive direction with that bro. That particular company I informed you about, is very fast with filling the orders too. The UPS dude even left the package in the shade for me. The chemicals are heat/sun sensitive. Shhhhhhh though. Don't tell anybody I know about these things hehheh!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have run these before and they need a good flush and some jar time to come to there full potential I think.

I am also doing a seed run and crossing the SB to DJ's FLO cut I have going. This is why I was asking you about femmed seeds I was thinking of making some femmed SB and FLO x SB.

Goodluck with them.

S_a_H

Now thats a nice cross:yeahthats Id run that 4sure...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhhhh!! I see said the blind man. I'm glad I could help point you in a positive direction with that bro. That particular company I informed you about, is very fast with filling the orders too. The UPS dude even left the package in the shade for me. The chemicals are heat/sun sensitive. Shhhhhhh though. Don't tell anybody I know about these things hehheh!!

When BM speaks S_a_H listens.....

But under further discussion with MD he doesn't want to mess with the femmed seeds. So for now we are not going in that direction.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll post some better pictures tomorrow when I do some feeding.

S_a_H

picture.php

M

mrred

no new info about southwind? :( when people are sick like that, the family ,friends and strangers usually want to talk to them because it could be the last chance to. so theyre usally a little tired of the attention.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some better pictures and all 11 of them look just like this one.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These babies are sucking up the canna-nutes and loving them. I am giving them full strength according to the canna-coco feeding chart and they are looking strong.

This one here is a good inch and half taller then the others and I hoping it is because it is a male. We'll know sometime in the next week I think as they have been on 12/12 4 days now and with the long veg time.

Check out this double layer fan leaf on this one.

S_a_H

picture.php

Attachments

• SBBx4 (2).JPG
    SBBx4 (2).JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SBBx4 (3).jpg
    SBBx4 (3).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 12
  • SBBx4 (5).jpg
    SBBx4 (5).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a group shot.....still unsexed. I have also taken down the CFL's and replaced them with a 400w HPS.

If you look in the top right corner of the group picture is the plant that is in the above post.

S_a_H

picture.php

Care Free 1

Veteran
Thanks for the update CF1. Good to see you're still here...any news on how SW's search is going?

Any new or ongoing projects to update?

Hi OD

I still have not heard from Southwind yet, which has me concerned. But he did harvest alot of Sour Bubble recently also.

I have worked through the first sample Sour Bubble plants that were project related, and have been sorting out and drying seeds from the few females I had. The seeds have not been fully germ tested yet due to the recent harvest. I took some poor looking seeds and they did not germ very well as expected. I will give the good looking seeds a few more weeks of drying before I go further.

I have Bogbubble projects starting up shortly if germ rates are good. Going to continue working Sour Bubble until ready also of course.

The goal right now is to test the latest batch of seeds when ready and establish a good mother selection from the remaining original seeds I have. I will know more in a month or so.

Take care.

CF1

O

olddrifter66

CF1, thanks for the update: I really hope he is alright....
Which of the project bubbles are you testing? Pics?