What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

ReToCs

Good to see this preservation project.... keeping the legend alive!

grew some sourbubble once, was a great plant!

P

Peat

Great work, SAH!
I'll tag in again!

Howdy, CF1 :wave: Good to see ya again.

What ya got there, Snagglepuss??? :D

:lurk:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great guys! Very uniform growth, SAH! :yes:

I've got a few project beans going out this season, but I've got to double check what they are.... Will definitely be doing some breeding...

Praying for the best, Southwind! Hope you're getting better.... :drum:

D

danny karey

Hi guys, I just got some of Bog's Sourbubble 3 and ChocolateBubba? Have you guys ever heard of Bog's Chocolate Bubba? Im familiar with his sourbubble, but have never heard of chocolate Bubba before. Anyone have any info?????

Thanx

Danny

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My creation of gifts! A very special medical Bubba Kush crossed with a very strong Chocolate Diesel male gifted from Plan B. Beware she's very tasty, but don't let her flavour fool you for her bite is extremely potent. One of my favorites! There will be some variation but i wanted to keep the genetics intact as all phenos are power houses. She won't disappoint! Flowering 56-70days (indica pheno-sativa pheno).
Welcome to the world of Chocolate Bubba!
Who knows if these are BOG's words. (shrug)

D

danny karey

I didn't get them from Bc Bud depot, I got them from the other place that sells Bog gear;) I havn't been able to find much on them though.

Danny

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone....

I just gave them a peek this morning when I got up and I can see 4 females so far and hopefully some nice males are going to be showing themselves soon. I want to make some seeds to continue on with and I also have a DJ Short FLO in there with them to make some FLO x SB4 seeds along with the SB4.

There is a Social Group covering Sour Bubble that I have been posting in as well. Maybe a BOG Social Group is in order ?

S_a_H

O

olddrifter66

Instead of uploading them to your gallery. Use the Manage Attachments at the bottom of your screen before you post it should work.

Thanks man...got it. Not quite the way you suggested, but it helped me find the way.....you rule.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lifesavers, they're really bushing out nicely! On the move now... How long until they get the flowering cycle?

O

olddrifter66

Well, my flowering room is full tilt and I wont have space for another 2 weeks min...
Also I have a batch waiting to go in....I hope to clone these and find a space for whats left provided they are female. So roughly 3 weeks i hope.

B

Brother_Monk

My Original Sour Bubble about 45 dayz. Mostly clear/few cloudy. Nice resin production. One smells fruity/sour, the other is rotten salami cat piss(the more frosty one).

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

Rolando Mota

Nice looking sour bubbles Brother Monk! I still kick myself for not picking up some of those seeds back in the day (guess we can say that about a lot of strains..)

So I popped some of the (lifesaverxsensistar)x(sour dieselxlifesaver) that I had made. There are six females in flower, day 35. Three look pretty close to each other, two others are sorta the same in that they are more indica looking but the bud structure is different on each plus one self topped. And the sixth is a way more sativa pheno; she started flowering a week later than the rest and she is much taller with small (so far) buds that are more resinous than the rest.

day 35
picture.php

picture.php

nug of sativa pheno
picture.php

:joint:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rotten salami cat piss... Interesting... Can't wait to find a plant like that... Not sure if I'll like it or not... I'm sure I probably will... :chin:

Intersting hybrid Rolando! Those are some tastey looking girls you've got growin... Great shots... :yes:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just pulled them all out to rearrange them and whoa and behold I have 10 females and 1 male Sour Bubble !!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

S_a_H

LLCoolBud

Lucky man S_a_H should be just perfect for some F2s and selections.

The gods have given you a great gift! on this wonderful of times.

Bruja64

Hi Friends~
These are all beautiful Lifesaver & Sourbubble pics!!
Haven't been by in quite some time...you know, missing Southwind and hate not hearing from him.
But, just stopped by and saw these new pics and thought "WOW!!!" I gotta get back on this thread more often.

Didn't save any clones from my Lifesaver (still kicking myself for that) and am wondering how/who I will get my LS seeds from(as good as the stuff SW shared with me)?

PM if anybody has ideas. :1help:

Peace, Love, and As Always: Good Medicine

I

igrohydro

Looking good everyone,just popped some SSC99,along with some mango x bubblegum,ill post pic's when they get up a lil.
Great pics everyone,keep up the good work!
All the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts