What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Beetlepumpr

Sour Saver

Sour Saver

Nice to read! i liked your sourbubble bx2 alot wery nice smoke!

regards

I'm running a few Swan Song Sour Savers now, also 2 Sour Bubble X G-Bolt and two beautiful Sour Bubbles. Yea baby. Peace,the Sour Savers just went into the paper towels yesterday. The SB X G-bolt are two weeks in veg, the Sour Bubbles are four weeks in veg. Gonna take my PTK's X Deep Chunk and make Cripple Creek then cross that with Sour Bubble to make Sour Creek, Can't wait.

O

olddrifter66

Looking real nice beetle....veg her to at least 18in....she will not stretch at all, but the buds will grow very nicely.

mistaman

I'm confused, could you actually buy Southwind's preserved BOG genetics at some auction? Were the donation seeds for him to plant or sell?

I'd love to buy some nice beans and support someone in need at the same time.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:
:woohoo:

I got 12 out of 12 Sour Bubble BX4 seeds to germ.......

You can follow this grow in the Sour Bubble Social Group.

S_a_H

picture.php

how long do you guys usually flower your lifesavers and sourbubbles for?? i've heard that they both like to be between 49-55 for the sour bubble and 55-60 for the lifesaver

mistaman

bcbd BOG stuff still good?

bcbd BOG stuff still good?

I know the answer lies somewhere between these 52 pages but forgive me. I am a slow reader :D
I have heard rumors that BOG "don't make em like they used to" from more than one source. I also heard BOG made so many seeds that he's gonna wait till they all sold out. I guess my question is..
Are BOG's seeds still worth 100-200$?
Some of these strains look sweet if it's the real deal...I'd be getting them from bcbd since it's the only place i see with BOG stuff.
Currently looking at Sour Bubble bx3, Chocolate Bubba, Evil Pineapple, and BOG Bubble, Lifesaver, and Super Sweet Cindy. All seem like total knockout strains.

Elite Genetics has a sweet selection too!

Thought maybe I could get some info b4 sending them a bunch of $$$ for BOG seeds i've heard complaints about.

Mr. Burgundy

This may be 'out of pocket' to mention those guys here, but they do have some good selection over there.I got some Super Sweet Cindy from there-but be prepared cause it took 5 weeks from order being filled to doorstep...Too bad SBOO doesn't carry BOG genetics anymore...

bgb

I wish there were some f2"s of his stuff..his bogglegum had that awsome pink bugglegum taste..and a great hapy high.............:joint:

Bruja64

Passing through
looking 'round for Southwind.

Sure do miss him. Sending love & well wishes wherever you are my friend.

:badday:****sadly passes through the lonely streets, tail still hanging low*****

G

grapepunched

Southwind~

please contact us brother!
it's been too long....
:( we miss you and wish you health and happiness!!