What's new

New Addition, a Blue Nose Pitt

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is no such thing as a blue nose pit bull bloodline. blue is a dilute of black. it is the dilution gene acting on the black color. you can get that color in any line by breeding those with the dilution gene. watch for skin issues, allergies, and with blue eyes you have to watch for deafness. try not to breed for just color as there are many other things to take into account. temperament first and foremost. this breed is already in a bad light.

I

Iron_Lion

The blue line is very interesting and beautiful but are the result of extensive inbreeding. Every blue pitbull you see today originated with one common ancestor; a single blue Amstaff, from that the entire line was created.

The pitbull breed is about as interesting as marijuana, just within one breed of dog there is so much variation. Especially if you look at separate lines that have been specifically bred for different characteristics, like original game dogs vs blues.

The bad thing about blues is there is a lot of assholes out there breeding dogs that have no clue what they are doing. They are just in it to capitalize on their high prices but dont think about what kind of genetic damage they could be doing.

I'm sure there was also a lot of cross breeding that went into the color like the guys who have 120 pd + pitbulls and say they are pure that is whats giving the breed a bad rap crossing other breeds in that are man aggressive.

MJBadger

Veteran
One lovely looking pup huligan . Pitts are banned where i live under Dangerous dogs act but i had a Pitt x Staffie for 16yrs & lost her 4yr ago . Lovely natured dog & a true guard yet as soft as shite with ankle biters .

Wish you well with that beauty .

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Thanks Everyone.

My dogs are good dogs, very friendly. My big boy has so many pictures of him licking a baby or letting some little dog tug at his ear. He is as beautiful and perfect as I can imagine. It isn't just me saying this, everyone he meets loves him. Sad to see negative vibes on just about anything you say here.

My dog never has skin problems, he is Not deaf or blind and all dogs of any pedigree have been inbreed to some degree. My dog is perfect without any exaggerated features. He is happy, healthy and walks with a certain amount of pride. He is cock of the walk where ever he goes.

If there were Any problems with my dogs they would see a vet, I have plenty enough money for that. I give them shots myself to save money, but if they need a doctor or dentist they got it. My dogs drink bottled water.

huligun

Veteran
Dude how the hell are ya ??? I just figured out who ya are, or were at the "other site".
Thats one good looking pup man,,I still got that monster Red nose here with me...

Yeah be both love our dogs. That is one thing for sure.

Oh, and I am doing great right now

huligun

Veteran
Here is an older picture, a couple of weeks ago. Man is he growing. 16lbs measure this weekend.

picture.php

norcal_sourD

Man, I LUV ME SOME PITTIES!! Great lookin pup ya got there Hoolligan! Yes the eyes will probably change as did my boys'..Pits are such an underrated, over villainized breed. Its disgusting how they have become such a negative buzz word in todays society. They are the most loyal, friendly, family oriented dog and if people only knew how they're being duped by the media about pits, perhaps things would change in a positive way...me I wanted a pit ALL my life. Im still stoked about my 2 blues and wouldn't ever CONSIDER another breed lol. give your pup a big ol belly rub for Norcal today, would ya?? haha

huligun

Veteran
Thanks Norcal, I agree with you on everything.

Sucks the eyes may change though. That would be so cool.

His father has the biggest kindest eyes you ever seen (Brown). They are big as a horse

B

Billy Ocean

Huligun ain't nothin average in your life...so why wouldn't we expect you to bring home nothin but the finest dog !! Good to see a homie full immersed in everything there is to offer...and all wit peace!

huligun

Veteran
Huligun ain't nothin average in your life...so why wouldn't we expect you to bring home nothin but the finest dog !! Good to see a homie full immersed in everything there is to offer...and all wit peace!

You know I have to agree with you on the average stuff. I couldn't blend in in the old country and I can't in the USA. No matter what I do I have more drama and excitement than my heart can handle.

Thanks so much on the dog compliments. I have always said what a dog lover I am, and I really am. I swear I would take a bullet for my big boy and I know he would take one for me. I don't want to prove that and hope I never have to.

Thanks again bro

huligun

Veteran
Thanks Everyone
He was born on September 7th, so that makes him almost 10 weeks. He had second set of shots Saturday (Administered by your's truly). These photos are 9 weeks and just under 25lbs. He is going to be bigger than his papa at this rate.

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for all the bad photos, it is a phone camera. His eyes are still blue, but they change to a greenish color sometimes. He is a very spunky pup and as much fun as that is, it is also a pain in the ass. He is not biting so much now and cutting down on his midnight shits. Things are getting better.

Nappy Time

picture.php

TreFarmer

Gorgeous pup!! I have Reds from old school Camelot/Hemphill/Wilder... truely a gem in your mist Homie!! I know whatchu mean about Celebrity.. my girl is a Grandaughter of Camelot's The Duke. Daughter of Rajun' Cajun and Dixie. At least they had several litters I can hide behind:)

Blue eyes are not in the "Standard" this is why you rarely see it. It shows almost 100% a cross is in the pedigree. I feel your pups eyes will go brown, blue eyes usually start out almost white.

Once again, Good looking Pup-
TrēFarmer

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
hes a beatiful boy buddie...........can tell he has a very good home with lots of luv......

luv the wrinkles........oh and cant forget the titty dreams they have...lol..........

huligun

Veteran
Thanks Everyone..

He is a very happy and looks to be healthy dog. At 4 weeks he took to food like a duck to water. He goes crazzzzzzy for food, especially anything new. He ate on a vanilla ice cream cone, all frantic and working through the brain (probably whole body) freeze.

We were walking last week and he got away from me in an alley. He was near someone's garbage cans. I called him and he come out with a dead mouse in his mouth. I was terrified, trying to pull the mouse out with my fingers but he was having none of it. I just ended up pulling pieces of the mouse apart... disgusting. Well, it has been over a week and he is still healthy. We dodged a bullet maybe. All dogs will eat something dead if they find it and puppies are very dumb. He just got lucky. There is a strayish cat in that alley and I think it kills mice and leaves them laying around.

hes a beatiful boy buddie...........can tell he has a very good home with lots of luv......

luv the wrinkles........oh and cant forget the titty dreams they have...lol..........

I noticed the wrinkles too. I am certain once he grows they will tighten right up. His mother and father both have tight skin on their massive skulls

Latest posts

Latest posts