What's new

New Addition, a Blue Nose Pitt

M

Mtn Dew

Lol .I so wish i could just post my dogs UKC numbers and kennel w/o it exposing who I am . Your right though my dogs are runts lol , backyard bred as fuck . Only if u knew lol .

My dogs are all over the states and we travel the states for this breed. Ill leave it at that . Im not going to sit here and talk shit does me no good when i cant prove myself .(Due to security)

Funny my vet has told me these pups are the biggest pitty pups ive ever saw

Wanna toss names

Blue Remy
Purple Roses of Cario
Throwin Knuckles

Lol .I so wish i could just post my dogs UKC numbers and kennel w/o it exposing who I am . Your right though my dogs are runts lol , backyard bred as fuck . Only if u knew lol .

My dogs are all over the states and we travel the states for this breed. Ill leave it at that . Im not going to sit here and talk shit does me no good when i cant prove myself .(Due to security)

Funny my vet has told me these pups are the biggest pitty pups ive ever saw

Wanna toss names

Blue Remy
Purple Roses of Cario
Throwin Knuckles
Cool. Awesome. Your the man. Doesn't change the fact that you posted some ignorant shit on another mans thread. Keep your negativity to yourself bro. If you don't have anything cool or helpful to say then just keep it to yourself. Capiche

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I just got back from Orlando last night. My gf mother passed and we had to deal with that. My dogs didn't understand. I come back home and they cry and whine, jump all over me. One of them got me in the balls. They wanted quality time at 11:30 pm. I had to break out the leashes and walk to the park. They were so excited that at 2:00 they were still running around and wanting to play.

Z

Z-ro

If you have a blue nose or RE dog you dont have a pit. If your dog weighs 90 at 6 months(clearly doesnt weigh that much in the pics) you dont have a pit.

fwiw I have a blue nose razors edge dog. I also have real pit, red nose gaff/machine gun kelly dog.

huligun

Veteran
If you have a blue nose or RE dog you dont have a pit. If your dog weighs 90 at 6 months(clearly doesnt weigh that much in the pics) you dont have a pit.

fwiw I have a blue nose razors edge dog. I also have real pit, red nose gaff/machine gun kelly dog.

Call him what ever you want I don't care. Come pick my dog up and tell me what he weighs then. I have had the dog on a scale at Petco.

Nothing like a pit bull thread to bring the morons and wannabe gangstas out of the woodwork.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sending positive vibes your way. Its amazing how many morons are on this site. Keep doing your thing bro, you can't let negativity influence your life. Take the kind words from others and remember some people just can't be pleased for others no matter what.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sending positive vibes your way. Its amazing how many morons are on this site. Keep doing your thing bro, you can't let negativity influence your life. Take the kind words from others and remember some people just can't be pleased for others matter what.
hiya,,sorry to hear of your loss huligan and wish you and yours all the best,,nice one,,nkatadelgormo,,nicely put my friend..and i dont understand all this "cock waving" about breed types etc,,mountain dew,,your dogs are lovely and still miss my little girl pit years later,,i thought it was about how much we love the dogs and not about dogs relatives and breed history or how strong or how much they can pull or god forbid! how good there relatives were in the ring etc, we just love this breed,celebrate that,,just my 2 cents worth,,peace and regards s2

huligun

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sending positive vibes your way. Its amazing how many morons are on this site. Keep doing your thing bro, you can't let negativity influence your life. Take the kind words from others and remember some people just can't be pleased for others no matter what.

hiya,,sorry to hear of your loss huligan and wish you and yours all the best,,nice one,,nkatadelgormo,,nicely put my friend..and i dont understand all this "cock waving" about breed types etc,,mountain dew,,your dogs are lovely and still miss my little girl pit years later,,i thought it was about how much we love the dogs and not about dogs relatives and breed history or how strong or how much they can pull or god forbid! how good there relatives were in the ring etc, we just love this breed,celebrate that,,just my 2 cents worth,,peace and regards s2

Thanks bros, I appreciate the kind words and sticking to the original spirit of the thread..

My Girl Friend's Mother died last week, not My grandmother.

Thanks again

M

Mtn Dew

I just wish I could post my pics of myself with all dogs and us standing in first place all over the states .

Anyway as long as your happy bout your dog why do u care what I think or anyone else ?

Like I said pedigree isnt there on hulis pics

If only i could post UKC numbers that didnt come back to me and it breech my security here

huligun

Veteran
picture.php

huligun

Veteran
Lmao at blue nose pit , like calling weed marijuana on the forum .

You can get off of my thread any time and troll someone else's. I have tried to be nice and look the other way, but you seem to be gunning for a fight. Why not just take your rhetoric and use it in a place where you are welcome. I am about finished being nice to you. When you insult people's pets it is like insulting their family. Words generally don't bother me but your trollish attitude does. When I don't respond to your lure to fight you just find another thing of mine to insult. Not cool young lad.

So in the spirit of keeping things civil around her you are being invited to leave.

Thanks

huligun

Veteran
8 Months Old... People cannot believe that when I say that to them in public when we are walking. His head is enormous.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
He's growing up to be a very pretty dog Huligun. He's got a nice head and nice build for only 8mos.

I bet he's a snuggle puppy ;)

huligun

Veteran
He's growing up to be a very pretty dog Huligun. He's got a nice head and nice build for only 8mos.

I bet he's a snuggle puppy ;)

I have his father, a male of 7 years old.. As an adult he has certain behaviors, as in protection. The puppy has no idea what that is about yet. He is so big, but still a puppy. If another dog barks at us he hides behind me. His father, in contrast, pulls in front and prepares to do battle to protect us.

Dogs learn millions of things from other dogs and only a few things from humans. At some point Buzz, the puppy, is going to be an adult and take his father's place as our protector.

If we are sleeping and there is a sound outside Buzz's father gets up and assumes an aggressive, defensive posture. Buzz sees that and one day he will be a terror to an intruder like his father... Only bigger and younger. We have to be keen to temper that protection mode so that we all don't get into some kind of trouble. If an intruder come in to rob us or hurt my family that is cool for him to attack someone, although I am not thrilled to think about that. But if he hurts someone outside our property that could be ruinous.

It is a lot of work owning a pit bull, I have said before. You have to be prepared to spend the time and energy 24 hours a day to train them to be good dogs. I have my dog watcher and Luna when I am at work so I am covered there. I am a very strong man and can handle them on walks and so forth. They try to yank me around and I dig in my heels and can pull both of them off of their front feet. Luna is like 100lbs so she could not do that. My dog walker can only take one on a walk at a time (she is tiny too, and only 18 years old). She has to take one out to the park and come back and take the other one. I pay her pretty good in money and bud so she is paid well. I really think she loves my dogs as much as I do. Everyone that gets close to my dogs seems to love them.

M

Mtn Dew

Huli sorry if I came across as a dick brother .Your pitty is beautiful. I love this breed .This was ignorant of me to down any dog reguardless of its pedigree/breed .I just reread all of this .I was a ass brother forgive me .:joint:. Just wanna call out the amber/brown eyes lol . Anyways hope you andyour sidekick is doing well

Latest posts

Latest posts