What's new

New Addition, a Blue Nose Pitt

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
my girl came runnin to me when she was lil with a dead bird in her mouth scared the shit out of me.......lol did want her to get anything..........

everything turned out fine but was funny when she poped around the corner with a good size bird in her mouth........

its the shots that save there ass im thinkin..........

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Yeah when your beloved pet eats a dead animal and it doesn't have tire tracks on it you have to ask, "How did this animal die". If a mouse has been poisoned that can be transferred same as disease. I was worried and watching him like a hawk for a week. He is still bouncing and wagging and eating everything in sight. My big boy usually listens to me when I tell him not to eat or drink something. I worry about spillage from automobiles in the puddles on the street, and a boy dog pisses so much as part of his character that I have to carry bottled water to offer him a drink on our walks. One time my big boy got a hold of a live opossum. I screamed at him NO as he was about to bite down. He spit out the opossum and the thing looked dead. An hour or so later I went walking by the same spot and seen the thing limping around. My dog has a serious problem with all wild animals. It is like an addiction to kill them. He did it to a skunk one time, a time I will always remember. It has been almost three years and I still think I can sometimes smell it

We make sure our animals are de-wormed, given all their shots including rabies. It will break your heart when you lose you best friend because of his stupidity if there was something, anything you could have done. It is your responsibility as a parent to take care of your animals. They are stupid and ignorant and innocent.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,huligun,,thats a such a beauty and looking at his paws,he is going to be a big boy,,bet he is an handful though in the best possible way,,give him a hug an a stroke from me plz heligun,,peace and regards s2

N

noyd666

lol,gotta love dogs', mates' new pup just chewed up 8 of his outdoor plants,lol ,not impressed.

huligun

Veteran
hiya,,,huligun,,thats a such a beauty and looking at his paws,he is going to be a big boy,,bet he is an handful though in the best possible way,,give him a hug an a stroke from me plz heligun,,peace and regards s2

Yes those legs and feet he has to grow into (and that wrinkly skin on his forehead) His parents are really short legged. He has a lot of growing to still do. At 10 weeks he is 25 pound. He has tripled in weight since we brought him home six weeks ago.

i love it that the dog and animal treads on here are as big as the bud ones. Bull breeds are the best!! :) peace to all and their dogs!!

huligun

Veteran
Here is Buzzwell, picture taken this morning.... 13 weeks, 35lbs and starting to act trained.

Although Seamaiden doesn't think he should be in our bed.

Funny if you look at this picture you can see the girl hiding a pipe behind the pillow lol.

picture.php

Awww thanks.. I love that little pup.

Yeah that girl needs to probably get a hobby or something.

I'm sitting here with my Black Mouth Cur who's licking his wounds from a run-in with some coyotes Thanksgiving night. You're a better man than me to juggle the girl and the dog. In my case, one had to go.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is Buzzwell, picture taken this morning.... 13 weeks, 35lbs and starting to act trained.

Although Seamaiden doesn't think he should be in our bed.

Funny if you look at this picture you can see the girl hidding a pipe behind the pillow lol.

View Image
hiya heligun,,,i love that pup!!!! man,,do i want to play "pull the rubber ring" with that baby,,watchin pups lock on when your trying to get the ring off them lol,,i you ever breed from him in the coming years please let me know heligun,,we are moving into the "country" in a couple of years,,so then will get a dog,,wife breeds burmese cats,,so i can have my pup,,fair i believe,,lol,,beautiful pup [i am with sea maiden on the fact you should not really have them on your bed,,easier said then done,i know,,but will give them dilusions of grandeur] heligun,,,keep safe my friend,,,peace and safe growing s2

Last edited:

huligun

Veteran
hiya heligun,,,i love that pup!!!! man,,do i want to play "pull the rubber ring" with that baby,,watchin pups lock on when your trying to get the ring off them lol,,i you ever breed from him in the coming years please let me know heligun,,we are moving into the "country" in a couple of years,,so then will get a dog,,wife breeds burmese cats,,so i can have my pup,,fair i believe,,lol,,beautiful pup [i am with sea maiden on the fact you should not really have them on your bed,,easier said then done,i know,,but will give them dilusions of grandeur] heligun,,,keep safe my friend,,,peace and safe growing s2

944, that pup is so loveable, thanks!

The whole process of selecting a mate (that took years), waiting for her to come into heat, waiting through the pregnancy, waiting to take possession of the pup (we took him at 4 weeks), house breaking and chew training... It is a lot of stuff. It will pay off as I will have a great dog and a reliable friend that money just can't buy.

I won't be breeding with Buzz's mother I don't think. She is a fine dog, but the people not so good. Usually when a dog like mine breeds you get $500 and pick of the litter. He didn't have the money, so I agreed to first and third pick of the litter. Because the dogs only got together one time she only had two pups. I couldn't hardly take both of them. Because she only had two pups the man thought puppies were still in the female and he took her to the vet. Because he had no money I agreed to pay for that. She turned out to be just fine and when I seen her at the vet she looked completely happy and healthy. I bought all the food for them while she was pregnant and nursing the pups. So for supplying the male end of this I paid a pretty good price. The home they lived in was not the clean and kind of risky. They live in what appears to be a risky lifestyle with drugs and so on. I never knew what was going to happen during the whole process. I was not sure what was going to happen until I got the puppy home. The man has promised to pay me and that has been 3 months. He is basically just blowing me off. He grows a rather big crop of outdoor weed and I suggest paying me in weed, which he sort of ignored. I could use his stuff to make some hash at least. Anyway, when we breed we are using a different female. Hopefully someone more professional. With this breed of dog you run into a lot of flakes though. That is why it took so long to just find a mate. I would like to breed my big boy one more time before it is all said and done. I think I want to breed him with a solid blue and see how that turns out.

N

noyd666

dog lovers gota love this.

dog lovers gota love this.

:biggrin: cnly had one big dog, alsatian called jackson. but they all do this. lol just like after pub shuts lolll. shortage of tree's.

Last edited:
I own a english bull terrier. im from the uk. the bull breeds are the best dogs ever. they are stupidly loyal, loving, amazing with kids! so misunderstood and bought by the wrong people for the wrong resons. i work with dogs, spending 8 hours a day, 7 days a week with them. This is the good, bad and the ugly. This pup is so so lovely looking. to all the bull breed fans out there!!!! stay safe guys and hope all your dogs are as spoilt as mine!!
PEACE

huligun

Veteran
He is at an awkward stage in his life. He has body parts all growing at different rates and now he appears to be starting to grow his adult teeth. Poor dog, he chews a baseball bat with this crazy concerned look in his eyes. I open his mouth and look and his gums are swollen around the base of his teeth in a big way. He is always chewing on something and I keep getting all these various things so he has a variety. The baseball bat seems to be what he likes the most at this moment in time. I imagine that one day this hard old ash wood bat will be splinters.

When I touch his skin under his belly it is so hot like a fever. It has been like that for some time now, and he doesn't act sick. I theorize that because he is growing (and eating) at such a rapid rate that makes him so hot. Teething may be part of that as well. Poor guy, he needs to just hurry up and grow up. I imagine things will stabilize for him in about 3 months, but I am not sure.

It is cold and wet here (Seattle) and when I open the back door for him to go outside he just sits in the doorway and looks out. He has almost No Hair on his belly and very little hair elsewhere. No body fat either. He looks like he grows every day. I see his neck and legs getting bigger and stockier. I think it is time I start attaching weights to him to get him all buff like his father.

I got my big boy as an adult dog, so this is my first experience with a bully pup. It has been a very educational experience to say the least.

Last edited:

MJBadger

Veteran
I think it is time I start attaching weights to him to get him all buff like his father.

Do that at such an early age & you will bugger him up , still hell of a lot of pup there yet & until muscle/joints reach a certain point he just needs a good diet & a reasonable amount of exercise . He`s head /body will not form fully until 18mth old .

I have a certain amount of experience with a lot of heavy & bull breeds & you may not agree with me but don`t burn him up too young .