What's new

New Addition, a Blue Nose Pitt

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This is Buzz (Buzz Buzzwell). He is a blue nose pit and the son of my royal line blue nose male. It took me almost three years to find a mate for my dog, and this is what we ended up with. He is a terror right now, and it is all that I can do to deal with him. He has sharp needle teeth, mighty pit bull jaws and a serious attitude. Not exactly the coloration I was going for, but that seems to be changing. He is getting darker. This picture was taken with my phone, but if you look close you can see he has my blue eyes. That may be something to really make him stand out.

I never show pictures of his father on here because he is a bit of a celebrity and it would be easy to identify me through my dog. However, this pup will look different soon and I shouldn't have to worry about it.

I took him from is mother at 4 weeks. I weighed him at 5 weeks and he was 8.0lbs. I weighed him the other day and he was 12lbs, just shy of his 6 week birth date. He should be very muscular like his father, and be around 70lbs.

He seems to be pretty healthy, never goes poop in the house (pee he does sometimes) and he eats like there is no tomorrow. He will be getting his first series of shots Tomorrow by Dr Huligun.

picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man hes a good lookin boy........

hopefully hs eyes stay blue.......

my boys half gotti half razor hes 85 lbs and big block head mofo........luv him to death.lol
damn his dads a cleb on tv?

huligun

Veteran
Thanks for the compliments.

His father is not a TV celebrity, but in the Portland/Seattle greater area he has had a lot of of exposure. His markings are very distinct and he is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen. Many people say just that. That is why I tried so hard to breed him with a female that had similar markings and the pup took a white look. But as I said, he is getting darker in spots. We have been taking his father to hempfest, hempstalk and pretty much everything else. He went with us for several months when we celebrated harvest last year in California.

This pup (Buzz) is growing like crazy and I will be posting more pics soon.

huligun

Veteran

wtg huli, a fine lookin' boy.......

TY Brother. I feel like a proud papa with this one. He has a twinkle in those blue eyes, definitely an outlaw.

One of my ex's told me the blue eyes will change. I hope not. He has freaky blue eyes.

You know it is so strange, but whenever I go someplace people ask to buy my dog. Who tries to buy a person's dog. Maybe they see his father and assume I am a breeder.

Thanks again. I always appreciate seeing your good words.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,heligun..hes a beauty,,,lovely looking and shaping up to be a big boy,,still miss my girl pit,black with a white chest,greatest dog i have ever owned,been gone 15yrs now and we still miss her,pitbull so misunderstood,,fucking loved that dog,,good luck,,,peace and regards s2

I

Iron_Lion

Very nice puppy Huligun. He has beautiful structure, he's going to be a tank as an adult.

I love blues, they are my favorite breed of dog, they've got it all beauty and temperament.

huligun

Veteran
hiya,,,heligun..hes a beauty,,,lovely looking and shaping up to be a big boy,,still miss my girl pit,black with a white chest,greatest dog i have ever owned,been gone 15yrs now and we still miss her,pitbull so misunderstood,,fucking loved that dog,,good luck,,,peace and regards s2
Yes dogs don't live as long as humans, no matter what you do. You just have to enjoy them when they are here. Like a warm summer day. Sorry about your loss and thanks for the compliments.

Very nice puppy Huligun. He has beautiful structure, he's going to be a tank as an adult.

I love blues, they are my favorite breed of dog, they've got it all beauty and temperament.

You are right so right. My big boy has a body like a weight lifter but a very nice dog. You see guilt in his big brown kind eyes when you chew him out (very rare). He has never bitten anyone, but made a few shit their pants.

You know this puppy is the product of a plan that went into effect Years ago. I searched everywhere and made plans with flakes, bikers and drug addicts. Finally I got what I wanted. We found a good female candidate, waited until she come into heat, bred the dogs, waited through the pregnancy, and waited for time to take him home. He was on the tit 4 weeks and already a tub of lard. He went to eating food like a duck to water. I would put dry food in a bowl with warm water. He was lap up the water like he was nursing. Within days he was begging for meat.

razor ridge

Hey Huli, his eyes may change color, not odd for pups to have blue eyes at first...and why would you take him from his mother at such an early age? Nice looking dog, btw.

huligun

Veteran
Hey Huli, his eyes may change color, not odd for pups to have blue eyes at first...and why would you take him from his mother at such an early age? Nice looking dog, btw.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19073&pictureid=628086View Image

Yeah, one person has sworn his eyes will change for fact. I hope not.

I took him from his mother for his own health. The owner of the female lived in a trailer in someone else's yard. The person that owned the house he was staying at had another dog with another litter of pups. I felt that is was not a great place to stay.

Also, I felt that taking him sooner he would bound will with me and my dog. So far so good.

Here is the pups mother

picture.php

Wonderon

Nice pit. I want to get one myself. My buddy breeds razor gotti blood line pits and they are awesome monsters. Hopefully one day my wife loosens up a bit or I get a divorce, i'm not allowed to have a dog according to her....

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Man that pup is a beast Is that a muggelston pit i would love to buy a pup i have a beast male as well but i need a female thats on the same level shorter with a bigger head if possible and blue fawn in color or tricolor

Attachments

• rouger2.jpg
    rouger2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 15
  • rouger3.jpg
    rouger3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
  • rouger4.jpg
    rouger4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 16

Jon 54

Great looking puppy. I pick up my new replacement for my lost Daisy next Saturday, I can't wait!! His name is going to be Arthur he is a Tri-Color English Springer Spaniel. I love all puppies and dogs. Jon 54 :plant grow::plant grow::friends::smoweed:

masamaaso

Veteran
Dude how the hell are ya ??? I just figured out who ya are, or were at the "other site".
Thats one good looking pup man,,I still got that monster Red nose here with me...

Latest posts

Latest posts