What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

F2F

Light intensity?

Light intensity?

I'm starting to think that some ultra long flowering extreme sativas may never amber up within indoor environments, unless you have some crazy strong lights.

I thought about this the other night. I've not looked at lighting lately (guerilla grower), but what is the reason manufacturers/consumers stopped at 1K watts?

Cheers,
F2F

Koondense

Veteran
I think the 1000(1150)W limit is mainly because of heat.
Hid lamps emit a lot of IR whichis a problem with indoor setups.

The crosses with oax79/nepalese are actually mextiza or some other similar hybrid?

Cheers

SolarLogos

I believe the oaxaca 79 x Nepalese is purple satellite from Vermontman, so his oaxaca skull and baglung Nepal, not nepjam.
You are correct my friend. I had 4 Oaxaca lady phenos. I do want to clarify, that the word Skull F@#k does not in any way describe the effects of any of my PS. However, it is a great happy, laughing, red eye, great vibe weed. It would be a nice anytime smoke, go to for a daily smoke. It is potent for those effects and the nice thing is, if there is an urgent reason to drive, you will still likely be very comfortable, but you might find yourself driving like the old church lady while everyone else passes you.:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

Koondense

Veteran
Ups, yeah I forgot that mextiza has nepal jam in its lineage.
Purple Satellite should be a great dad for any cross, looking forward to see some of your seeds being grown.

Cheers

SolarLogos

OTH

OTH

I emptied one of my worm bins and top dressed the 2 OTH and a Killer A5 x VB, along with more guano. This stuff is pure black gold

I rinsed the bottom bin, returned it and gave the worms a good feeding so they can make more. It made a nice tea to water the other plants

Look at this sexy girl baring it all for the camera (OTH#1)

She is going to grow up to be a fine high class lady
Here she is letting me tie her up so she fits in the greenhouse (and she is the little one)

I'll post the other OTH in the next post

SolarLogos

OTH 4

OTH 4

Here is my other one, OTH #4

A ceiling shot of her tied down

Now I can sit back and watch nature work her magic. They are absolutely loving this greenhouse. I haven't started using the dehumidifier yet, but the RH gets up to 99% at night, but down to 10-13% during the day. I keep a fan on at night and get a good breeze in there. The plants are loving it. Almost time to start using the heater at night also.
Peace, God bless

Here is my other one, OTH #4
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79757&pictureid=1988363View Image
A ceiling shot of her tied down

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79757&pictureid=1988364View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79757&pictureid=1988365View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79757&pictureid=1988366View Image

Now I can sit back and watch nature work her magic. They are absolutely loving this greenhouse. I haven't started using the dehumidifier yet, but the RH gets up to 99% at night, but down to 10-13% during the day. I keep a fan on at night and get a good breeze in there. The plants are loving it. Almost time to start using the heater at night also.
Peace, God bless

absolutely beautiful SL, cant wait to see the end product:)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I'm just getting back to IC after a long hiatus. This is the first thread I've have read through. Looking amazing, SolarLogos. I am a bit south of you in SoCal. In the middle of flower with several OTH x Meao Thai. Just cut two Tom Hill Haze that barely went 13 weeks. Chunky little things, but I am excited about the Ace gear. In the process of popping a bunch of beans. OTH, Killer Malawi S1, Purple haze x Malawi amongst them.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Liking the HxP a lot. I just bought a few packs of Ace seeds which should be shipping soon. Didn't grab these but glad Ace will keep them as standard offer.

SolarLogos

Liking the HxP a lot. I just bought a few packs of Ace seeds which should be shipping soon. Didn't grab these but glad Ace will keep them as standard offer.
Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words my friend. Please feel free to post those hazes, I'd love to see pics of THH and OTHxT if you have any. Welcome back to the boards!
Peace, God bless

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Sure thing, Logos...

Not a very clear shot, but of the 4 plants together

picture.php

A group shot of the four plants early September

picture.php

OTH x MT in early September. No real flowering yet even though the THH are a couple weeks in

picture.php

Tom Hill Haze (1) just before harvest early November

picture.php

THH (2) same time

picture.php

YukonKronic

Wait!wait! I got another!

“Hey that shit smells weird man”

Edit: Bwahaha! Sorry.. I smoked 2 G bong hits of Auto Zamaldelica.. gawdamn it’s good!
Looks awesome Nr8or

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
jeje...That's the back bathroom. It doesn't get used for much except storing cleaning supplies, lint rollers and weed. Seemed a solid enough place to hang out for a few days.

jjonahjameson

You are correct my friend. I had 4 Oaxaca lady phenos. I do want to clarify, that the word Skull F@#k does not in any way describe the effects of any of my PS. However, it is a great happy, laughing, red eye, great vibe weed. It would be a nice anytime smoke, go to for a daily smoke. It is potent for those effects and the nice thing is, if there is an urgent reason to drive, you will still likely be very comfortable, but you might find yourself driving like the old church lady while everyone else passes you.:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

Right up my alley. :biggrin: Drive like Grandma's got gravy on her lap and a wedding cake in the back seat.

Goodherb

Solar Logos, your NH/P ,Nevil's haze leaning pheno ,clones in the flowering home for 26 + weeks , your stated plan is to take them at around 65-75% amber.
So SOLAR Logo's,if they were to go completion ,how many weeks will they really go!
SOLAR LOGO'S,would you're say NH leaning pheno ,clones are coming down within next 15 days!?

Latest posts

Latest posts