What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama #3

Honduran x Panama #3

This girl is huge. Sorry, the picture was only part of her. Her hairs are brown, but there is new hairs coming out and I expect her to reflower for at least another week and I'm hoping for 2 or 3 weeks of reflowers, we will see. We have the warm weather for it.

I'll post on the Nevil's haze x Panama next

SolarLogos

Nevil's Haze x Panama

Nevil's Haze x Panama

Nevil's haze x Panama sure takes her sweet time. Her flowers are many lined up along the stems like haze. So far, they haven't gotten very big but they have some time still, the calyxes haven't begun to swell yet. She is still feeding off what I mixed in the ground when I transplanted her.

Her clone in the flower room should be ready to harvest in a few more days. I will try to get some pics of her up tomorrow, time permitting. She is finally developing a faint lemon smell in the background:dance013:

I will post OTH next

SolarLogos

OTH

OTH

I haven't put the OTH in the ground in the GH yet, I'm waiting for the weather to cool a little more. They are both really starting to flower.
I reversed HxP#2, the 1 one I harvested from the flower room (and the beast above) and pollinated both OTH.
OHT4

OTH1

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Ncali

Veteran
Damn those OTH are... hazey!!! Makes me laugh. Long road ahead, but looks like a beautiful journey. OTH1 has great looking bud structure. The OTH4 leaves makes me think she maybe has something special inside. I like haze with leaves like 4, but i know many posters at icmag and especially in RUSTII thread like hazes and sativa with #1 leaf shape. Any early oth smells? It will change so much between now and jan/feb.

Nh x pan is amazing. Hond x pan, I cant wait to grow for myself and I hope I do half as great a job as yours.

Your hard work is visible. Thank you for taking the time to share with us! Best of luck with OTH!!

:tiphat:NC

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I totally agree with your assessment of the HxP. Amazing strain and my favorite this summer. I have a second one that is a week or two from finish indoors and she has massive colas that are reflowering right now. Aromas of wood, spice, cedar, incense and floral. I'm hoping this one is as good as the first and I finally got smart and took cuts this time...

SolarLogos

Damn those OTH are... hazey!!! Makes me laugh. Long road ahead, but looks like a beautiful journey. OTH1 has great looking bud structure. The OTH4 leaves makes me think she maybe has something special inside. I like haze with leaves like 4, but i know many posters at icmag and especially in RUSTII thread like hazes and sativa with #1 leaf shape. Any early oth smells? It will change so much between now and jan/feb.

Nh x pan is amazing. Hond x pan, I cant wait to grow for myself and I hope I do half as great a job as yours.

Your hard work is visible. Thank you for taking the time to share with us! Best of luck with OTH!!

tiphat.gif
NC
Greetings my friend and thank you for your kind words. I feel the same way about your grows, especially your C5xKC, nice little surprise waiting inside her flowers!
I have not gotten any strong scents off of the hazes, both are woody only. It's early. I recently read Dubi's post about waiting 4 months for seeds. I pollinated both hazes with the 3 males. I'm trying to finish everything in my flower room, then converting it over to an ebb and flow system where I can flower hopefully 75-100 plants at once, for both open pollination and parental selection. Haze is first up, I want a good haze male and female:biggrin:

I totally agree with your assessment of the HxP. Amazing strain and my favorite this summer. I have a second one that is a week or two from finish indoors and she has massive colas that are reflowering right now. Aromas of wood, spice, cedar, incense and floral. I'm hoping this one is as good as the first and I finally got smart and took cuts this time...
Glad to know you we have the same assessment on the HP. The only thing I would want to change, and it is strictly subjective (isn't it all?), a personal thing and that is a little more introspection. A little more Honduran influence, or haze.... Haze I think will do the trick. I reversed my HxP#2 and pollinated both my OTH girls. I also went the other way and pollinated all 3 of my HxP girls with my 3 OTH males. Of course, any results will be grown here in the Ace forum for everyone's enjoyment:dance013:.
Thanks for stopping by my friends!
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama #2 outdoor

Honduran x Panama #2 outdoor

Here is a little bud shot of a side bud on HxP2, the big bushy girl. Calyxes are starting to swell and they are getting frosty. I love those large pointed calyxes. Some are turning dark purple already and the temps haven't dropped yet.

If I'm going to stock up on an everyday smoke, this is it. Looks like that is going to be the case.:dance013:
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

HxP 3 Outdoors

HxP 3 Outdoors

So, I've sampled the two Panama phenos and described them, now for the Honduran pheno. Let me say, she is my favorite. The Panama Phenos have the best smells, taste (can't really beat that special lemon incense), but their high is clearly also on the Panama side. This HxP3 is on the Honduran side, leaf, smells, calyxes.
Her smells are earthy, wood, incense, geranium and a strong volatile fuel smell. The only thing I can find coming from the Panama side is possibly that fermented smell, that always translates to a pleasant musty flavor in the background. In the taste, the most pronounced taste is wood incense, either sandalwood or cedar, not sure. The high is a lot stronger and come quick, very up energetic, visual distortions and space seems expansive, wavy and a bit disorienting, but very clear and blissful. That was a sample I dried over night on the computer.

I'm going to give her a couple more days to mature a little more. Her calyxes are swollen as much as they are going to get. These are the Honduran calyxes, not the large Panama, so they are not getting any bigger. They are very generously dusted, but trichome heads are a little smaller than the Panama phenos. Sorry for the dirty pictures, we had 35 mph winds steady for almost 24 hours, with 70 mph gusts. Today is supposed to be almost as windy.

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome buds my monies on the Honduran leaner as well, love the instant kick into high gear from that stuff. I want more myself like a kid in a candy store (quote)

YukonKronic

You guys make me wanna see a floral/fuel Honduras crosses to Zam elite...

Edit: I saw that Dubi! Please do it. If you don’t I will and your gonna be sooooo jealous! Lol
Actually if I’m really thinking on it I like a Zam x Tikal pairing too... peach and mango? Naaaah never work..;)

Oh... let’s get weird and do [Zam elite x Tikal (peach) ] x [Honduras (floral/fuel) x Zam Elite]
He heeeee I need to put this joint of ZamxGuatemala down and go do something...

SolarLogos

Awesome buds my monies on the Honduran leaner as well, love the instant kick into high gear from that stuff. I want more myself like a kid in a candy store (quote)
You nailed it, another difference between the two phenos. The Panama pheno comes on so gently, kind of slowly melds with your mind and consciousness. This stuff, doesn't give you a rush, but there is a hard hit in the head as you are letting out the smoke, no question when the high begins. Love this stuff too, because it is so blissful and euphoric. Can't wait to dry one properly and for a cure.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

You guys make me wanna see a floral/fuel Honduras crosses to Zam elite...

Edit: I saw that Dubi! Please do it. If you don’t I will and your gonna be sooooo jealous! Lol
Actually if I’m really thinking on it I like a Zam x Tikal pairing too... peach and mango? Naaaah never work..;)

Oh... let’s get weird and do [Zam elite x Tikal (peach) ] x [Honduras (floral/fuel) x Zam Elite]
He heeeee I need to put this joint of ZamxGuatemala down and go do something...

I got fried and edited a post Dubi liked and now I’m thinking whoa... did I just come up with a monstrously promising recipe? I feel like this is getting added to the quest barrel...

Mountainkush

Plant in 2nd pic has already started flowering,She is the tacky branched plant that smells of liver sausage.
Actually ended up with a tiny ball of hash from cleaning out all the lower branches from her.

I thought I read this here while back about the Nhxpan. I was tying a few branches down a couple days ago and my fingers were sticking together really bad. Is that a trait from the nevil haze?

Did you notice that as well on yours Solar?

Mountainkush

Hey solar,
All your plants are looking great. Love the sound of your HxP phenos. I’m hoping Dubi does keep them as part of the catalog as I was going to get some but have too many seeds to go through at the moment. I do have some pure Honduras seeds to play with though.
Maybe try making a Honduras x ZamxPan?

SolarLogos

I thought I read this here while back about the Nhxpan. I was tying a few branches down a couple days ago and my fingers were sticking together really bad. Is that a trait from the nevil haze?

Did you notice that as well on yours Solar?

Hey solar,
All your plants are looking great. Love the sound of your HxP phenos. I’m hoping Dubi does keep them as part of the catalog as I was going to get some but have too many seeds to go through at the moment. I do have some pure Honduras seeds to play with though.
Maybe try making a Honduras x ZamxPan?
Greetings MK,
I haven't had the sticky branched NHz x Pan and I haven't noticed any liver or sausage. I'm starting to get a little lemon hint in the background. Mine, as of today, smells of a sweet, slightly piney, herbal, musty, light floral and hint of lemon in the back.
All of her hairs are brown, no white hairs left and calyxes are swelling now. She looks like she could be ready in less than a week, however, I know she can go on if I let her. Her clone in the flower room is starting week 23 at 9.5/14.5 light/dark, however, she also took a few weeks to go into flower. Last night, she was still putting out white hairs. I'm more curious to see how far she will go.
Now for the show. HxP1 and HxP2 will be ready to come down in a week or probably less. There are a few white hairs on a small flower here and there, but most have withered. Very few amber, but not all the trichomes are as cloudy as I like them. Calyxes cannot swell anymore. These have the large pointy Panama calyxes, smell of sweet fermented lemon, mint, menthol and a fermented fuel smell. The fermented taste on both transfers into the smoke as a pleasant musty taste.
HxP1 and 2

I agree with you Mountain, this should be part of the regular line up. This is a real home run. The two different pheno's I have found are as different as night and day, the smells, looks, and the high. However, both are top of the line. I did cross all three with my 3 OTH. That will be exciting.
Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

HxP 3 Outdoors Harvest

HxP 3 Outdoors Harvest

This girl is the Honduran pheno and has no white hairs. Her calyxes are small, but as swollen as the Honduran side of this cross is going to get. I was also waiting to see if more trichomes would be coming, but again, this is the Honduran side, small trichomes, but a nice dusting/coverage. Under the scope, she has about 5% amber/gold and the rest have a nice white to them. I like the high I got from it a few days ago, so I picked approximately 15% of her today, washing, hanging to dip, then on to the drying room.
Here she is today just before cutting a few.

HxP 1&2 (Panama phenos) look to be about ready for chop as well. Here is a flower of #1

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Outdoors Nevil's Haze x Panama

Outdoors Nevil's Haze x Panama

NHz xPan looks done to me. I haven't looked at her under the scope yet, but there are no white hairs and the calyxes seem to have swollen as much as they are going to. They really pushed out more resin over the past week or so. Most of the calyxes are small, but a couple are bigger and resemble the fatter pointy Panama calyx. The structure along the limb looks more haze, with lots of even-sized small buds along the branch. Narrow, but a lot of leaves. A lot of trimming to do here.
I need to wash them after the two wind storms. They are covered in dust, dirt, debris. It's hard to smell anything past all that dirt.

Sorry, some of the flowers are really dirty, those that faced the wind.
Dubi: is this going to be one of those Nevil's crosses that keeps going, or would you say done?
Thanks for stopping by, this one has been an interesting, but pleasurable girl to grow.
Peace, God bless

J

jaded1

The plant with the sticky stems leans more to the Panama side MK,smell is a strong sweet lemon now.She has carried the stickiness into flower,am surprised just how much resin she already has.
I need to take a better pic of her that shows it!
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

HxP 1

HxP 1

Well, things are starting to wrap up for the HxP soon. The HxP, I took about 20% of HxP3 last week and smoked some today. So good, but we will get to that later. I initially didn't have room for HxP 1, but I kept her around because she started out looking like a runt and I thought I could keep her small. Oops. Her leaves and structure have always been Panama, but her flowers are Honduran, so that makes 2 Honduran phenos. I will be interesting to see how they differ. This girl was the last of the 3 to go into flower and will be the last to finish. She has the longest to go of all of them. She has the small calyxes, and the hairiest of all of them. Here is #1 on the left. #2 is on the right.

Here are some shots of HxP 1. She will be another 10-14 days I bet.

I will post on HxP 2 next.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

HxP 2

HxP 2

Here is the big girl on the right above. I've talked about her. I've smoked her clone from the flower room, it was beyond any expectations. The high was strong and very euphoric, somewhat lacking much "up" feeling, but, a) a lot changes with a cure, b) she makes up for in dreamy and blissful effects and particularly, that sublime sweet lemon incense. She was probably the best choice to cross with OTH, which I did reverse her and gave the OTH girls a second brushing of pollen the other day. Haze should giver her blissful, dreamy high that up feeling I'm looking for, while contributing to that lemon incense flavor and scent, hopefully rounding her out towards my personal subjective tastes.

Her calyxes are as fat as they will get and I feel the flowers are starting to open up a bit. They have turned a nice purple from the cold, but I'm going to let them go a few days more because they are still pushing out resin and I see some clear trichomes under the scope and very little amber. Beautiful flowers I might say.

HxP 3 up next

Latest posts

Latest posts