What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

This last Nevs/Larry was the best by far, the flowers are very deep in the Larry zone with the hazyness way in the background.These buds are untrimmed, straight off the line.The structure is def a mix of both but the heavy resin is a Nevs thing.I had a very happy smoke this morning...
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Very nice Tacoma! geez that makes me wanna go have a smoke pronto...I cut the last of the stuff off the stick yesterday, I'm very pleased with how it all came out...My Cali hazes (Strawberry Hill X Thunk) are jammin', one of them has a super thick cola the other two are diff, one very skunky that was topped early and the other very hazy with long thin buds.I can't reach them anymore but if I move in a terrible contortion I can still handwater them.One is in a beercup for the Great Beercup Challenge and she's 6.5ft and fattening up nicely.Forgot to turn my heater on in the main room, it was 46 degrees 10 min ago, freezing out tonight!!:) The Strawberry Durbans have overtaken the whole room....

I

Iron_Lion

Fed for the 1st time last week, hopefully a little food stops the yellowing around the base. Im watching my soil mix like a hawk, looks like a little more EWC will be necessary next time.

:santa1: almost here, I hope this season finds my fellow haze heads well.

Day 30

Nev Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Day 30

Sour Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

Those are some beautiful bushes Iron.
Your gonna get some big colas for sure :tiphat:

hey thanx Gov!

Im really surprised with this strain in how quickly it packs on weight and I have the guy feeling they are going to finish much faster than I had expected, which is good because my SSH are going to take forever and Im going to run out of stash before the rest of the crop is done.

G

guest121295

Oh yeah dude! Those colas are gonna need support:)....My kids stole my camera batteries so I havn't used the thing in a few days and I'm surprised at what I've missed out on in the garden. Sometimes a few days away and you can't believe whats happening up top, I only water and don't look at the plants when things are hectic...This corner has hosted some of the most notorius weed I've ever grown, as ghetto as it looks.:tiphat: The California Haze is coming on strong, it doesn't take much imagination to see whats going to happen over here in next 60 days...
picture.php
picture.php

P

Peat

CHACO, That Cali Hz looks great!
Nice gene combo, fo sho!
&
:respect: to your "Notorious Corner"! :smokey:

Iron Lion, Your ladies look very happy & healthy!
(I'll be bushing mine out in the future.)

=================
Here are my ECSD x Nev Hz @ 10 wks.

picture.php

I'm givin em water now.
Expect to cut em @, or just beyond 12 wks.

I'm hoping my innards dont get crummy...
These are the fattest buds I've ever grown! :bow:

Incredible odor too!

Cant wait to get to know em better! :smoker:

G

guest121295

Whoa now!! Hey bud, lets party!!:tiphat: Wow those look awesome Peat, you did a standup job, I'm tickled.All the big giant colas I've taken down were pretty clean, a couple had about a gram of rot but that was summer/early fall and the buds were much too big, I should have cut the plants back more, but ya' know what they say about hindsight....Iron Lion is gonna have his hands full keeping those tops manageable, a nice 50lb wire should keep them in the air.:)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i really enjoy this thread thoroughly :D
pretty much every post and pic is a treat for all.
thx for what u do chaco.

I

Iron_Lion

CHACO, That Cali Hz looks great!
Nice gene combo, fo sho!
&
:respect: to your "Notorious Corner"! :smokey:

Iron Lion, Your ladies look very happy & healthy!
(I'll be bushing mine out in the future.)

=================
Here are my ECSD x Nev Hz @ 10 wks.

picture.php

I'm givin em water now.
Expect to cut em @, or just beyond 12 wks.

I'm hoping my innards dont get crummy...
These are the fattest buds I've ever grown! :bow:

Incredible odor too!

Cant wait to get to know em better! :smoker:

Looks like a real work horse, not much veg needed to pull a nice yield. should be a mack truck in potency considering the parents. 12 weeks is pretty damn fast too, my Sour D's take at least 11 by them selves.

I've got the clones veging now, they wont go in til these are done. I have the feeling they're going to be HUGE by the time they get flipped , I may have to take another round of cuts and flower those out instead :plant grow:

G

guest121295

I've been working on a wall of Strawberry Diesel Durban and its massive at the moment.The circle of growth around the bare bulbs is mean, I'm actually needing another 600 under the 1000 now that winter's here and its 22 degrees, 1000W can't cover a 6ft wall.Maybe I'll get one for x-mas...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I could spend an hour here tying back branches, I have a bit of time to work on it today so hopefully I can make it work.This pic is to the left of the pic above and the next pic is another plant to the right but still in the circle...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I should know what this plant is, the pkg said "HAOG X SFVBX2" but I've been led to believe its a Lucifer something or other, whatever it is, it grows very tall, very wide and smells real strong, so it can't be too bad...
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma's LuciferOG = Hell's x SFVbx2. So what you have are Lucifer F2's, or IX's, whatever is proper. Look at the legs on that girl! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts