What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Stardog

I reckon so. Whatever they are they grow pretty big and cause some massive destruction. Foolishly I went down there and could see the floor was a layer of squashed up adults and old leaves. Pretty gross.

...CR500AF...

In twenty plus years i have never seen an infestation like that WOW. and i got to say i have saw a lot of lazy growers who lacked the will to clean, that is crazy.

Stardog

I was thinking maybe just burn down the building! CR500AF, in another place I'm cr450r. Now I just have 2 broken shoulders and all kinds of other broken parts. You know the old saying, "It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done."

...CR500AF...

Oh man Stardog i agree on the burning lol that is incredible. Sorry to hear about the injuries, but when you ride shit happens sucks but it does lol, for myself caller bone, arm,leg,and a bit of gravel rash here and there as well, used to love doing those mile or so wheelies. hope you get feeling better and on a side note love your pics...:D

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
My friend down the road sent me this picture saying, "Are these bugs bad?"
Couldn't help it...
picture.php

Hemp/cannabis aphids

they’re all over Cali

theyre actually not that bad for the plant from what I’ve heard just a nuisance for obvious reasons

Stardog

The aphids were one thing but it was fusarium wilt that was the most destructive. Strangely over all these years I've never had either one. How all these pesky things managed to enter the building I'm not really sure, maybe it was the outdoor plants he brought in to dry...This friend is not the biggest grower, he might have 4-5 plants at one time but he's a spectacular corner cutter. Not the guy who takes advice unless it's from a professional, like the girl who works the register at Agway. It's a fun topic regardless, at least when it's not happening to you, and it may help somebody out there somewhere. That fusarium wilt is deadly though, it molded out and girdled the trunk taking the whole plant.
This is the same fellow I had HDN working with way back in "the day" and HDN was making it happen for real but all my friend saw was $$ and sent HDN packing and it was all downhill from there.

TPFTFW

Veteran
The aphids were one thing but it was fusarium wilt that was the most destructive. Strangely over all these years I've never had either one. How all these pesky things managed to enter the building I'm not really sure, maybe it was the outdoor plants he brought in to dry...This friend is not the biggest grower, he might have 4-5 plants at one time but he's a spectacular corner cutter. Not the guy who takes advice unless it's from a professional, like the girl who works the register at Agway. It's a fun topic regardless, at least when it's not happening to you, and it may help somebody out there somewhere. That fusarium wilt is deadly though, it molded out and girdled the trunk taking the whole plant.
This is the same fellow I had HDN working with way back in "the day" and HDN was making it happen for real but all my friend saw was $$ and sent HDN packing and it was all downhill from there.

yeah I’ve known a few cats like this, one can only try so hard to help with info that falls on deaf ears.
I had root aphids the first time I grew indoors and managed to avoid any pests until now besides the occasional thrip issue from bagged soil.

In your old ecsd thread, you made a joke about making a book of how to grow sour and you’d sell it.
I’ll definitely buy one haha

here’s some pics of my friends sour cut and the ecsd
hopw you don’t mind me posting here, just showing off some big sour ladies.
I can’t find any grows of ecsd with LED, and I’m hoping she’ll still have the aesthetic I seek.

Click image for larger version  Name:	732136DE-661C-4EBE-9600-BD11EEE5BDB7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	17824961
Click image for larger version  Name:	732136DE-661C-4EBE-9600-BD11EEE5BDB7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	17824961
Click image for larger version  Name:	3AF9AA8D-E284-4846-843E-44640E4BFC19.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	17824963

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dood! so nice to hang with you and blaze again! Diesel lovers rejoice thanks to your generosity and all my mornings are blessed when I fire up the ECSD...

Thanks for turning my pocketful of stank into a trunk filled with dank.:thank you::yay:

whole lotta sour filling this space soon!!!

spring mounds empty copy.JPG

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dooood!!! hope you had a good summer there and are surviving the winds...

I had a great year with the gear you shared, blessings to you. the BD you gave me this spring was something else and I wish I knew what it was she finished amazing and is one of my faves! she grew more like an OG and has strong lemony kinda flavor with grandma soap smell in the back end, super loud and potent with an energetic high. ECSD's came out danker than ever after mineral balancing my soil.

Imma call these flowers Chaco's gift until you tell me what it really is, I'm guessing one of your haze crosses maybe.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

SFV came out stellar too. mid Sept.

Oct 10.

Thanks again for all your help with my field of dreams Chaco! blowing smoke in your direction all day homie...

santero

wow, i just bumped into this thread ...
its been ages since we talked, stardog :)

never realized that you grew my humble adventures, ha.
hopefully you found some nice plants to enjoy in there.

i greatly enjoyed the beans (and bvook!) you send over.
growing dhk x sfv bx2 atm, and they have some awesome
diesel showing.

your sfv bx3 were killergood too, but i've not tried the
glue one yet, but i can 't wait to grow this one as well.

seeing you grow and enjoy my humble hacks is wonderful.
hit me up in case i may be allowed to gift some more, mang.

Latest posts

Latest posts