What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

They're monstrous plants, the big one is ridiculous and they're packing on flowers fast, maybe they'll finish in 70 days....?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds about right, 70-75...an early variety for your Funhouse. How many ya flowering out?

G

guest121295

Two huge ones! I'll take a pic of the huge one.I have cuts of the big one saved.These plants started stinking very early.

G

guest121295

Melty, ya' gotta admit, this plant is a beast.28 days of 12/12 and loading up! Some of your best work to date, and thats sayin' something.:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

Tomorrow everything gets a brush of Lucifer pollen, donated by Rasputin for this prestgious mating.Its like Paris Hilton and Brad Pitt or Lady Gaga and M&M....Sonny and Cher....:tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, alright, I'll admit it! She's a beast! :) No work on my end, just a lil' chuckin. You do all the work, my friend.
Oooh, Oooh...what's getting pollinated. Please tell me ya got a SourLarry in there and a D as well, wooooooooohaaa.

K

Karma Genetics

Lovley like always chaco, and good to see the Lucifer still in excistense.

There some great male's in it for shure. hell i picked my new male for the biker kush from the same batch.

Keep it up bro, i wanne grow some of them, no matter what you polinate with him.

Peace KG

G

guest121295

Oh yeah!! Its going to be chem D, ECSD, and Casey Jones receiving the Lucifer pollen this time and of course the plants in the pics, I certainly don't see anything other than good coming from it.I havn't seen any male flowers or nanners on any of the OG mixes I've grown including CC, Triple Kush, SFV/Sour and these Lucifers.All appear to be very stable.:)

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Its going to be chem D, ECSD, and Casey Jones receiving the Lucifer pollen this time and of course the plants in the pics

:dance013:

The best things in life are to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women and to pollinate some bad ass cuts.

I'm digging the female recipients, Chaco! Gonna be some serious baby making going on.

G

guest121295

This whole seed making affair using the cuts we all have in the NE has been a great experience.I've always made seeds but I'm into another whole level with the help of IC members in making proper choices, esp Highlighter and Pablos have encouraged me to push the limits and make seed when I would have ordinarily made sinsemilla.:) The only peceptive thing I did myself was to use the males of Rez' SDIBL to pollinate my cuts a few years back although the results were not as good as what I'm into now.:)

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi CHACO:wave:

Wow you' ll have killer crosses for sure!! Nice job:)

Impressive plants on the pics, thanks for sharing that with us!!

Vibes:)

OGShush

My first plant came down today. It was a NH x Chem's Sis. This was the stocky pheno that hardly stretched at all. Somewhat of a light chem and coffee smell. I'd say harvest window of 50-maybe 65 days. Showed some light purpling towards the end, with cooler temperatures. Very dense buds.

I had to snatch up another bag of the NH x CC off the bay. I have a very fragrant flowery diesel pheno and the one with curled leaves is absolutely covered in trichomes. Under a microscope I can barely see between them, I've never seen anything like it in person, standing or in a jar. Both are stretchy and have a very good calyx to leaf ratio.

Sorry for the lack of pictures guys. My girl is out of town at her folks with her camera till around new years. Even if it were here, my pictures are usually worth less than 500 words, if you get what I'm saying. I'll make sure I get some pictures up before the rest come down.

Happy Holidays

G

guest121295

One of my California hazes, which has a Purple Bastard haze as a parent, has all huge fat, very purple calxys.Deep purple color, the room hasn't been below 65 degrees and no other plants are showing any color but green.Thus I believe I've pulled a truly "Purple Haze" pheno.Just another addition to the variety seedlings offer...

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Indeed, thats the whole truth.I have a Lucifer OG that reeks of purple grape Hubba Bubba gum, with 4 kids chewing it in the back of a small car...I cut some lower branches over the last hour, just to clean things up and shake any larf, one of them was a pinkish/purple I think the plant must have had the PBH dad.The calyxes are jumbo too, almost as big as the Lucifer, which might be at the limit of how large one flower could be.All from seed, magnificent plants.That Hubba Bubba Lucifer is something I havn't smelled in years, hell maybe since Ca in the early 90's.I'm prayin' it has the stone to go with it, I'm going to go and coddle the cuttings of her.:)

G

guest121295

Took a pic of the Cali hazes when the lamps went out.Its such a jungle in there it was hard to move around in the dark to take a decent pic.This is the "golden corner". Everything that is placed here does exceptionally well.You can see the Purple Haze in the middle.There are 3 plants in a 3gal bucket, to the right is the one fat cola plant, in the middle is the Purple haze and the one to the left, out of focus is the skunky, chunky one.I'm very happy with how these are turning out, they've stopped stretching too.I figure its day 47 of 12/12.
picture.php

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
I've been working on a wall of Strawberry Diesel Durban and its massive at the moment.The circle of growth around the bare bulbs is mean, I'm actually needing another 600 under the 1000 now that winter's here and its 22 degrees, 1000W can't cover a 6ft wall.Maybe I'll get one for x-mas...
picture.php

FUNK YEA CHACO!! Those StrawberryDieselDurbans are looking BEASTLY! Gonna be one hell of a harvest! Your girls as usual, are looking lovely my friend! Keep those beasts in check...it's getting to be a jungle in there! :whee:

Latest posts

Latest posts