What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

G

guest121295

That looks unbelievable!! Nice tops, perfect shape.I'm tickled by the looks of that.Too funny:).

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Great plant Peat

Great plant Peat

I read that title Funhouse mirror, and was instantly transported back over 40 years ago to SantaCruz. The funhouse mirrors, and the giant turning tube or barrel. Just like yesterday. Thanks for cueing that memory. It was good! :)

G

guest121295

Here's some buds from my longest flowering Nevs/Larry.the plant went 104 days but the buds smell more like the OG in Larry than any other, almost more so than the larry mom.I smoked some this afternoon, it was a delightfull puff with a deep citrus taste.I'm very happy with this one as I have a huge pile of it...
picture.php

maxibiogreen

Veteran

This is definitly a never ending beautiful picture thread.

Peat; really good looking tops
Chaco in case you really have that much buds ,, do not throw them in the compost pile just PM me ...
:laughing:

All the best to all.

G

guest121295

Thanks dude!! Never like to leave a post without a pic to clear up the storyline...Some Nevilles chunks cut last week...
picture.php

U

unthing

wow, those foxtailed neville chunks remind me of some of kind alien hands. beautiful

G

guest121295

Yup, this alien had about 300 hands and six big heads, with fingers...:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

I think you'll be surprised at how well the plants grow.I'm very happy with the pest and mite resistance so far and the flowers as far as smoking goes have been anywhere from 8.2 -9.6 on the 1-10 scale.They're one time shot hybrids that I believe can outgrow most of the problems with bugs, rot & PM etc in the growrooms with a jumbo yield on top.Where I want to go from here, I don't know.I think I should BX to the Larry but I'll wait until next summer.It's a ton of fun seeing other people growing seeds I made, it's not work at all, its just what I do.Back in the 90's I had some real hard times trying to keep my hashplants breeding true without losing strength.All of a sudden they had zero potency so I had my original cuts from Sensi stock and crossed them to some mexi brick weed that was gnarly and black.Bang!! The results were amazing, then BX to the HP cuts and I had great seedstock for 10 yrs...I guess what I'm sayin' is I've whipped up quite a few failures so the success of these Nevs crosses makes me very happy:).

I

Iron_Lion

Peat, those are some amazing looking chunky sours you got there...:good:

I just flipped 2 ECSD x NH, I got the perfect mix of plants to try.

60 day veg under t5's, lots of LST 1k for flo

A little more sour....

and a little more Neville...

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Chaco, thanks for sharing your experience with us! This thread sold me on these crosses.

The potential to grow something wonderful that I would enjoy smoking yet be able to produce in abundance to share with a wider audience is intriguing.

R.Fortune

OGShush

Hi Chaco.
Do you know of anyone growing the Nev's x CC cross?
I am eager to see what kind of pheno's it throws out.

Thanks!

I am actually flowering 4 females at the moment, let's see if these pictures are going to work. If you have trouble making out anything in these pictures, it's probably because I'm retarded around my girl's fancy camera. Probably didn't even use the right lens.

This is the most mundane out of the 4. Didn't stretch much, doesn't require much attention.

This is a terrible photo, but as you can sort of see, all the leaves on the backside are "weeping" very intradasting.

This one below and the weepy leafed one above were the two giants.

...And finally, the most interesting looking pheno. Very thick long dark green fan leaves. Stretched about the same amount as the very mundane sister pictured first.

I'm only at day 34, so still a lot of time left in this ball game. I also have 2 Chemdogs Sister x Neville's haze in as well. One very short stocky pheno that hardly stretched at all. The other stretched quite a bit but grow very uniform.

C

Cptn

Thanks for sharing these pics OG.
I got both of the strains you have. Interested in pics of the chems-sis as well if you have em.

Can you provide a bit more info on both if you have it:
Room setup
How tall are they?
How many weeks in veg?
How much stretch?
Germ rate
Smells?

Regarding the weeping leaves, I assume you mean drooping?
I have seen this as a trait in some strains. I wonder where it came from in these crosses? Since Nev's is the common thread, maybe there?

Anyway, thanks again!
Cptn

I'm only at day 34, so still a lot of time left in this ball game. I also have 2 Chemdogs Sister x Neville's haze in as well. One very short stocky pheno that hardly stretched at all. The other stretched quite a bit but grow very uniform.

G

guest121295

Its the vert lamp, makes plants act crazy.All the leaves in my vert rooms are down to face the lamp, even with overheads you're going to see diff growth.I hate vert lamps but I'd never overgrown myself until I used them, so....:)

OGShush

Thanks for sharing these pics OG.
I got both of the strains you have. Interested in pics of the chems-sis as well if you have em.

Can you provide a bit more info on both if you have it:
Room setup
How tall are they?
How many weeks in veg?
How much stretch?
Germ rate
Smells?

Regarding the weeping leaves, I assume you mean drooping?
I have seen this as a trait in some strains. I wonder where it came from in these crosses? Since Nev's is the common thread, maybe there?

Anyway, thanks again!
Cptn

Room Setup- Six plants in a 5x5 secret jardin tent. 600w ushio in a vertical cool tube vented out the top of the tent. Plenty of room to walk around.

How tall- The shortest plant is a chemdogs sister x nevilles. I'd say maybe 14 or 15 inches tall. The tallest are the two I mentioned above, the one with droopy leaves and the 2nd photo. I'd guess they are both over 30 inches tall by now, and still growing.

Veg- All the beans were planted around the 20th of September and they were put into 12/12 towards the end of October. The veg was under CFLs and a shortage of money for new pots slowed them down significantly. I actually had to wait to re pot until they showed preflowers, because I didn't have pro-mix or pots to waste.

Stretch - Like I said, there are a few phenos that really haven't stretched at all. At week 5 the ones that chose not to stretch are filling in nicely. The one with the long retard leaves has nice solid handfulls already, as does the squat chem's sis x nevs. The tallest ones have probably tripled in size by now. The nugs are bean poles compared to their sisters. Very lanky with bud sites everywhere, expecting these to take more time.

Germ Rate - 100% 8 females out of 10 seeds. To germ I pre-soaked in a solution of 2 parts water to one part 3% h202 over night and then planted in promix and watered with pH'd water. One was very sickly and was culled around week 3 of veg. Almost every leaf looked like it had been chewed to hell, it just grew that way. Another female wouldn't fit, so she was given to a friend as a gift.

Smells - I would describe most of them as sickeningly sweet so far, the two tallest ones have the sweetest smell. The one with the funny leaves has a kind of light floral smell. I'm expecting some very tasty smoke and hopefully no pungent odors. The Chemdawg I grew prior to this made the entire area around my place skunky.

Yes, the weeping refers to the drooping leaves. I'd imagine it is a trait too, as my friend grew a flo that did these sorts of things. What interests me is why it only happens on the side that isn't directly facing the light? It looks like two different plants depending on which side you are looking it.

Dawn

Its the vert lamp, makes plants act crazy.All the leaves in my vert rooms are down to face the lamp, even with overheads you're going to see diff growth.I hate vert lamps but I'd never overgrown myself until I used them, so....:)

May I ask how your set up is? How large the room, number of overhead and vertical lamps? I would like to try and emulate this if possible.

Thank you