What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

OGShush

Its the vert lamp, makes plants act crazy.All the leaves in my vert rooms are down to face the lamp, even with overheads you're going to see diff growth.I hate vert lamps but I'd never overgrown myself until I used them, so....:)

Hmm...everyone else seems to be minding their Ps and Qs huddled around the light tube. This is only my second grow, but I've enjoyed the nugs from a vertically hung light. Nice chunky buds from top to bottom. If I had a little more cash and space I would definitely be copying your set up as closely as possible CHACO.

G

guest121295

Oh my goodness, don't copy me, you'll end up imprisoned by your grows...What time is it??Oh yeah 3 am the plants need water, damnit how did this happen, why are these plants soo big??What am I doing, this makes no sense!!....Sorry breakdown time:). Listen kids don't follow me, no, no, no!! This is a dead end position!!!!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
The more you say shit like that the more followers you will get!
Dead End Positions make it all oh so interesting and demanding, we love it!

I

Iron_Lion

Chaco, I dont want to blow up your thread with pics but I am just so damn impressed with these girls already. They practically grow them selves, I havent even fed them yet and they are f#ckin huge, I cant wait to see what they look like at the end.

Nev Pheno day 19 flo
picture.php

Sour Pheno day 19 flo
picture.php

budding up quickly
picture.php

MNS SSH on the left and ECSD x Nev on right. These 2 beautiful ladies are sitting center stage and I think they are going to help me bust my best yields to date.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Oh yeah, any pics of anything are welcome in any thread of mine.Esp giant haze crosses...Load 'em up that's what makes a good story, tons of great pics and comments from the cream of the IC crew!!:tiphat:Hats off gentlemen, it's almost x-mas....

G

guest121295

There's a corner of California haze, holding about 2400W for itself.This 3gal bucket drinks like a pig and the buds, my head says skunky on the haze too.The big one is going to have to be pulled back right to the wall...The whole day is mine to focus on creating a sense of order.I think the stretch is over, these are 30 days give or take...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Six ft from the soil on this one.These plants show the fabulous advantages of vertical and horizontal light combined, give this plant 45 more days and she'll be hanging like a football....
picture.php

T

THE PABLOS

I know there is a more squat/thick flowered phenotype in CBF's Strawberry Hill...I had one and used it. I'm pretty sure I saw that CBF himself had one as well. Those phenos...I believe...are more representative of his Strawberry work. If so...they get some girth going. Speculating of course.

EDIT: WOW!!! Vert and Horizontal...sick

G

guest121295

Check out this dried Nevs bud.Damed if I know what to do with it.:)I have 6 tops like this, as big as my bathtub...
picture.php

Last edited:
P

Peat

ECSD x Nev Hz

ECSD x Nev Hz

I got the dates wrong last time.

Here they are just a couple of days less than 9 wks 12/12 :dance013:

==========
Pheno 1

picture.php

=============
Pheno 2

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

Peat I love the bud structure on those. Are they from seed or are those cuts?

Chaco that bud is a sight to see, you could feed a family of starving africans off bud that for a year.

G

guest121295

Iron. I intend to!...Peat those cuts look unreal, that was a great idea to run the cuts, they look ridiculous.You could be my pimp!!!

Frosy

Hiya Chaco, just wanted to say that your posts really inspired me to grow some sativa! I'm at 12 weeks with my Hawaiian Snow, she's a really great smoke, even just the lowers that I have tried so far. 2 phenos, one is larger and fluffier, the other 'Haze' pheno is like the pot was in the 70's! Now I have 2 SSH and 2 Neville's Haze in young veg, for my 2012 spring crop. Thanks for your photos, advice and general cool vibes. Wish you were my neighbor in real life.

F

Fluffy Clouds

dead end position :D haha but as you see CHaco its very inspirational... dead end full of new growth, new life...

those ecsd x nevilles look great! yumm!!

keep it hazy guys!

G

guest121295

I just came back from a friends house and he's running all the cuts I took from my Nevs/larry females.Couldn't believe how nice the cuts were growing, at 60 days they were just stellar, long branches just loaded with tight fat buds.I was soo stoked to see those, the cuts looked better than the seedlings, damn near leafless buds.:)

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All around great fotos guys! Chaco, were those Neville buds off one plant? And, how long do you recommend that we cure these Nevill crosses? And, what is a California haze?

Thanks!

G

guest121295

The Super Larry is waking me up at night.Seeing those cuts in action and the pics above, I'm pumped up.I think my buddy will let me take some pics, the plants have these long skinny stems loaded with decent sized but not over sized flowers.My mistake was not topping enough and growing the buds too big, I'd prefer more smaller hunks like the cuts I saw, even the colas weren't too fat but just the right size to avoid a crummy middle.The middle of a huge cola is never the real gold!:) I woke up with a killer idea for a cooltube, now I have to implement it and that means power tools and dust, I hate sawdust in my shop...