What's new

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
been tending the Colombian Rojo Haze for some time now..............a select pheno found by fried takes folks back to the 70's..........top shelf gear in today's world of reshuffled mishmash............

ganj on.............

bigherb

Veteran
been tending the Colombian Rojo Haze for some time now..............a select pheno found by fried takes folks back to the 70's..........top shelf gear in today's world of reshuffled mishmash............

ganj on.............

I see seedsman carries this cross

Considering your familiar with Nevilles Haze , which parent is Dom in this cross ?

I'd love too see any pics if possible

1luvbigherb

J

jaded1

A couple of buds of chem sis/nev's
picture.php
picture.php

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
I'll dig for pics bigherb..........but high is classic old school red..............unique pheno fried shared with many, but few still have.........doesn't show indoors potential vs outdoors tended.........along with Schrom, Sun Sweet, and Sweet Skunk cuts favorites out west..........still on hunt for purple haze from '70s.........

ganj on..........

E

el boyo

I'll dig for pics bigherb..........but high is classic old school red..............unique pheno fried shared with many, but few still have.........doesn't show indoors potential vs outdoors tended.........along with Schrom, Sun Sweet, and Sweet Skunk cuts favorites out west..........still on hunt for purple haze from '70s.........

ganj on..........

who did the rojo haze nectar? also any pics of the Nevs Haze x Oaxacan? sounds like another amazing nev cross....

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
would have to ask fried boyo................last contact was before he went overseas to serve............if remember correctly he selected pheno from thc labs stock............
still looking for some recent pics..............but not much into saving past previous season.......learned after being busted in '81 Aptos,CA............

ganj on............

earthwyrms

i don't know much about this all. what is the difference in high between a (nevilles haze cross with a pure sativa) and zamaldelica from ACE seeds?

earthwyrms

idea. what about nevilles haze x (s@nnies jack x jalisco IBL)
16week + (10-13week x 10-11week)
not quite, but maybe, (16 + (13+11)/2)/2 = 14week, 98 day flowering time.
s@nnies jack packs on the weight, and jalisco IBL is a landrace sativa, from jalisco.

Last edited:

Stardog

Been running a bunch of hazes since I started this thread so long ago. My current love affair is with this (Nevs 21 x Early Mullum)x Blueberry. So we're still hanging with some Nevils in the mix.:)
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
She's a MONSTER! :)
Those dark blueberry leaves on giant haze hybrid flowers . . . wish I could get a big sniff.

Hows the resin coming in on those girls Stardog?

Stardog

Quite considerable, the flowers are chunkier rather than running so despite the shape they have a thicker consistency. They're just starting to turn towards the end and the inner flowers have swollen but it might be awhile before the outers stop growing. The smell is 75% blueberry and 25% hazy if I had to describe it, she's strong in the odor department. The top cola, which I had to bend a long ways over is pretty big, if it wasn't bent over, separating the flowers a bit she'd be likely to rot out and she may still because I think there's another month in her.:) I moved some shit around so I should be able to take a pic of the top cola one of these dark periods.
Would love to see one of these outdoors, somewhere warmer than here. I've never grown any blueberry until this year aside from Franks Digiberry, which was as blue as I've gone. I've run all kinds of blueberry type seed since last spring and I've found some good plants.The best of the blue plants was G-man's Glue x Digiberry F2. That one was blueberry like crazy.:tiphat:
This was G-Man's Glueberry, just for entertaiment...
picture.php

Morphote

Veteran
Got 40 NevSis seeds I can't wait to pop. Just wondering which phenos are the most promising. Thanks for any information.

M.