Good growed plants bro,they are healthy good looking females,
i have also Chacos Sour BX,but i need to get how i post pics here,
nuevo7018_zps6ea5dd60.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All the best

DS

The Revolution

Veteran
Chaco Is good people. I grew out his ECSD x NH, Chem Sis x NH but I lost all the seeds I made from these. Getting ready to germ his CC X NH, Sour BX and some new ones he sent me :
Valley x Mullumbimby/Nevilles Basic 5/Skunk
Stardawg x Mullumbimby/Neville's Basic5/Skunk (really excited about this One)
Biker Kush Bx

Anyone have experience with any of these can shoot me some tips on what to expect?

Last edited:

Stardog

I can tell you that the Stardawg hybrid there is unbelievable. I have not seen a 1000W 3x4 table yield so much quality bud in a long time. The SFV crosses are halfway through and taking over one half of my 8x8 room. I shouldn't be too surprised but the Stardawg hybrids came out strong on the head.:tiphat:

Stardog

Oh, I would top anything with the Mullumbimby/Neville's Basic5/Skunk father because they grow too big and could mold a bit if they grow to football size.

Dog Star

Veteran
looking great dog star, mine smelt ripe even in veg gotta love that bx

Yo Darkie,thanx man,i think i already like her,
i see very good health and vigour on this one,
and off course will report on bud quality later,
cant wait for some buds ;).

All the best

DS

Stardog

The center of my biggest CC x Nevs @ day 78 of 12/12. I'm pretty happy with how these are coming out. This one has a cola that is quite large.:tiphat:
picture.php

Stardog

This was taken on day 78 of 12/12. I cut the smaller spear plant as it was well done and left the others to keep on pumping out flowers. Had to man handle the big one with a stick and a hook to keep her up. She's the same plant as above with the lights on. :tiphat:
picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
I can tell you that the Stardawg hybrid there is unbelievable. I have not seen a 1000W 3x4 table yield so much quality bud in a long time. The SFV crosses are halfway through and taking over one half of my 8x8 room. I shouldn't be too surprised but the Stardawg hybrids came out strong on the head.:tiphat:

Oh, I would top anything with the Mullumbimby/Neville's Basic5/Skunk father because they grow too big and could mold a bit if they grow to football size.

Thanks for the heads up! Have u grown these out yourself? Can u offer any pics, what are flowering times like? Varied by pheno or consistant? Im really stoked to check this one out. I wanna grow it outdoors in 2015, im gna get some seeds started asap. I think Ive got 40 seeds to pick thru so this first run I will start about half, take cuttings to keep indoors and flower them. The best plant will produce cuttings for outdoor. I would love to find a nice male and get the stardawg back for a bx. Really stoked to see how she turns out.

Stardog

I can only find 2 pics of the Stardawg cross. Most of the plants ended up like this one with one or two a bit more spear like at the top but I saved every one because they were just on fire towards the end. The flowering time was dominated by the Star mom and I think I pulled them @just under 70 days. Some of these colas had some meat on them.:tiphat:
picture.php

Stardog

This was very early on, maybe around day 45 of 12/12. I had the Stardawg mom on the right side there hoping to BX with any males I found but I only found 9 females from 9 seeds. This tray gave the best yield I ever had under 1000W lamp. Luckily I kept the room very dry as the colas, as you can see from the above pic were all almost too fat. I'm real interested to see how the clones run.
picture.php

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Nev's Sis Boys

Nev's Sis Boys

All ready for sexytime, hope the f2's are sucessful - if they are there will be server fund beans :huggg:

Dog Star

Veteran
To give only short smoke report on Sour BX,cured now for 2 months,

very good quality of stone,head and body type,
those kind of stone reminds me on SSSDH ojd cut,allarounder type and stronger a bit heady feel,

taste is lemons and sweets,one friend mentioned Lemon sherbet candies and that was
closest to this buds.

Very good yielder and buds are good filled,tough and hard on touch,plant was good strecher (4 X) but grows nice structured,pretty open no matter that it haves
wide leafes,also very strong erected branches,no flopyness on Sour BX.

Potency is 9 on scale of 10 and i am not easy category smoker,those head feel can be pretty strong on Sour BX,a bit i loosing myself right after joint but after 10-15 minutes
its a very nice ride later.

Love Sour BX and will want to try him again in future,think that cross is nailed very good,specialy i see benefits in very good quality smoke and huge yield of this specimen.

Respect for a breeder,good job on Sour BX

DS

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day DS

I don`t wanna say I told you so ...
But I told you so . 555 .

I said recently if the seed maker had the right kind of marketing, these seeds would be regarded as modern classics .

Big, potent , heavy yielders . With that lemon tang .

props to Chaco .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes that is those friend,thanx Elmer for your reply,
must addmit you was pretty precise and as always legitt standing behind your words.

I agree,Sour BX will be easily become wide famous with those a bit marketing and when
more folks will have chance to grow her,very good cross.

All the best

DS

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
crazy to hear that neville has resurfaced in australia….cool history lesson on cannabis reading about his early ventures. proud to have some nevilles haze genetics in my garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts