Props to breeder

DS

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
INTENTIONAL REPOST I PLEDGE $100

INTENTIONAL REPOST I PLEDGE $100

http://www.gofundme.com/nevil

As Therapeutic Cannabis laws are reforming around the globe and the re-introduction of this medicine into the mainstream comes to pass, the expertise of those who have dedicated their lives to this plant are now crucial.

Nevil Schoenmakers - Known worldwide as the father of modern cannabis genetics, founded ‘The Seed Bank’ in Holland in 1984, and was one of the first legal producers of Cannabis seeds. Most medical grade cannabis varieties can trace their lineage back to Nevil’s work.

Whilst we continue our lobby to legalise Therapeutic Cannabis in Australia, Nevil is increasingly struggling with Hepatitus C.

The good news is Hep C is treatable using a new drug called 'Harvoni', which has a 95% success rate.

The bad news is the drug is not currently subsidized in Australia with the cost for the 12 week course of the drug being $95,000.00

Harvoni is now Nevil's only hope.

So we are reaching out to the world for small donations to get Nevil on this life saving medicine as soon as possible - so he may live to be a valuable part of the future of Therapeutic Cannabis which will in turn provide relief of pain and suffering to the masses.

Nevil's is known for Sativa's and the revered breed 'Nevil's Haze'.....but he says 'the best is yet to come'

Please help to ensure this is a reality with a small donation.

All those who donate will be kept on file and will have the chance to meet Nevil when he is set up in his new 'legal' breeding facility, in a location to be disclosed in the near future.

It would be nice to see the icmag community dig deep to help Nevil

Cheers Kitcha

Stardog

:tiphat: Geez, I smoked most of the three plants in there and 2 of the three were excellent, very haze dominant with the CC being nearly undetectable except for tightening up the flower clusters and making larger calyxes. To me they were pretty strong. The third which was the most covered in trichomes etc and the more smelling like sour/haze was a bit of a dud on the brain. I thought for sure that would have been the best one but it hardly worked for me compared to the other two. Two out of three ain't bad.:)

Shooters

I was gifted some of Chaco's nev-sis (chem sis x Nev haze) and this is what they look like mid July.

Nev Sis outdoors organic:

picture.php

Nev Sis espalier outdoors and organic:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The one plant I grew indoors over the winter was male but I noticed it was the only one of two males that had trichs on the male flowers, and I did mate that male to an Ace Zamaldelica female that I'll call Chaco's Dubi after the breeders of the two crosses.

Stardog

I know this comes from a highly biased source(me) but this is a top from the number one clone from the Sour BX stock. I took the picture at a friends place but it's the only one I have. I've been running this one for about 2 yrs or so.
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Must addmit that Sour BX was very nice plant Stardog,

i loved stone effects... and taste on lemons..
great vigour and good yield too.. overall was very happy with what i sow in her.

Regards

DS

B

Bob Green

Beautiful outdoor Shooter! Wish I grew plants like that one when I lived in WA!

The Revolution

Veteran
That's one monster. The nev sis I grew didn't yeild at all for me
They grew straight up with one main flower on top and the flowers weren't big at all.. I can def see the n haze influence in yours!
Great job. Have to let us know how she smokes.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Nevs Haze x Oaxacan just about finished here at 36+ deg N.L............11'xmas tree.........full flowers with classic Oaxacan scent.........

slow cure..........prolly xmas tester..........

ganj on..........

sal opette

ICMag Donor
I hope Chaco is still enjoying his Nev's crosses, his ChemSis x NevHaze is brilliant

There are ChemSis x NevHaze beans on the bay!

I hope Chaco is still enjoying his Nev's crosses, his ChemSis x NevHaze is brilliant

There are ChemSis x NevHaze beans on the bay!

Definitely a great cross. I'm still smoking it from the harvest 2 1/2 years ago. Pretty good cure after that long. People get a whiff of those jars and can't believe the crazy smells..
Great yields too.

Latest posts

Latest posts