What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

herbgreen

Veteran
I had a big bag of suver haze (CBD weed) couple years ago

After like 4 joints and I did notice I had an uncontrollable grin on my face

I smoked two joints before I smoked two joints and... I can't say I was high :smoker:

But no, it doesnt do anything super obvious

CBD oil has many levels of quality....some of that stuff will work

You will test hot if you use it

CBD slows down how we metabolize THC

tests dont test for THC they test for metabolite of cannabinoids

And since cbd slows metabolism of THC the little THC in it accumulates quickly

Also THC- A is converted to THC Delta 9 when its ingested... raises the total amount of THC

Rick Simpson Oil is a good bet for a cannabinoids including CBD.... Its also about 80% THC

And its the full spectrum CBD that works best also

The 0.0 stuff is distillate not really the same

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
You’re quite the helpful dude:) …do you know that herb?
Well, you know I swore off being helpful for a while :biggrin:

You know no good deed goes unpunished all that stuff

And for a while there even if I knew the answer...I like to sit back and see if anyone else comes up with it

Its amazing how many time people say exactly what I'm thinkin'....its uncanny

Then they take the heat for it!:smokeit::bigeye:

Its weird if I do try to track down something I almost always get something Good out it...It reminds me of what Im doin'

Thanks man...You keep things movin' here yourself.....inspiring the masses for sure! :tree:

Wuachuma

What does CBD oil actually do for you?

Really great anti-inflammatory - on par with two Aleve gel tabs.
Helps the PTSD very well, also. THC for bone/nerve pain, CBD for muscle and inflammation pain.
Ive done as little as 10mg and as much as a gram... more than 100mg and its pretty quick diminishing returns.
Really no negatives, other than it diminishes the soaring highs of sativas for a day or three.

I find the most benefit from 2:1 and 4:1 THC:CBD
Bodhi circulated some great cuts of Good Meds and Rx that are really worth grabbing

I find THC helps CBD work better, so Im really not into isolates. Though, you can find CBD isolate for ~ $1/gram.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting because I actually suffer from severe nerve pain in my left arm due to an injury from a couple years ago THC does nothing for it ..I take gabapentin ...pic for especially for @Bmac1
E75A36DA-F745-4978-8DA0-ABE9272BBA1D.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appreciate everybody’s insight but I can tell you THC and subsequently CBD & CBN has never done anything for me other than to get me high or to get me Low , certainly not an anti-depressant or in any way shape form or helping with post traumatic stress disorder ...conditions which I have suffered from in the past ..This is just my own humble personal experience

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have, or had, a bad hip from kick starting a big dirt bike one too many times. I hurt so bad I was considering hip surgery. I started taking 'Medterra' isolate CBD drops. The hip stopped hurting. Shoulder was the same thing. They operated on it, and took out marble size bone spur that as ratlling around.

I haven't taken it for quite a while, but it worked for me.