What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

herbgreen

Veteran
Hey Donald Mallard,

If youre still abstaining and you want try some vapes These guys come out with these handmade batches And each one is unique!

They just completed the new Alpha Dogs...upsized version of the basic unit

I cant wait get one myself.....I have basic model and use the nylon/stainless stems but theres glass and water bong (gong) attachments and accessories

Its an easy way to go I go back and forth...smoke/vape /smoke/ now Im getting to the point I know better....Use the vape!

Expensive Yes...but I have built this type of thing out of kit when purple days was making these and a lot goes into them!

The nylon/stainless stem accessories are the original .... And there's glass tubes w/ground glass connectors for a water piece

Its total unique thing.....conserves herb over a spliff thats for sure...Get an Alpha dog!:pimp3:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Cannabis just has too much resins in the smoke

That's what I think it is...eventually COPD can set in....that's what chronic bronchitis IS

Anyways.........Lots of medical info on what those things are

Chronic bronchitis is often part of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This is a group of lung diseases that cause airflow blockage and breathing problems.

Chronic Bronchitis is just about the only thing they have be able to point to

One thing.....and its True

As Cannabineers we must be aware of this and improvize our way around it

Bongs are actually the other danger

They dont filter as much as they cool and compress the smoke to get more into your system faster

That is what a bong does....And if that happens and they get that big hit It can cause a steep drop in blood pressure

You can pass right out

Its happened a few times

Fun!

As long as there is a soft landing....

Just in case its not the 1970s in your house and youre not taking a big bong hit in one of those overstuffed bean bag chairs

Theres three major problems with weed

1. get too high Forget what you are even doing!

2. Chronic Bronchitis

3. Lose it on bong hit...Blood pressure drop

Not much really but its something to be aware of as chronic smokers become chronic vapers!:canabis:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Hey, how do you become an ICMag supporter?

Where is that?:biggrin:

We could really use an 'easy button' for the Support ICMag

Get those spontaneous spenders ...But also make easy to do

I would like to do it sometime soon.....We all should be doing it

On some level...how hard could that be??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey Donald Mallard,

If youre still abstaining and you want try some vapes These guys come out with these handmade batches And each one is unique!

They just completed the new Alpha Dogs...upsized version of the basic unit

I cant wait get one myself.....I have basic model and use the nylon/stainless stems but theres glass and water bong (gong) attachments and accessories

Its an easy way to go I go back and forth...smoke/vape /smoke/ now Im getting to the point I know better....Use the vape!

Expensive Yes...but I have built this type of thing out of kit when purple days was making these and a lot goes into them!

The nylon/stainless stem accessories are the original .... And there's glass tubes w/ground glass connectors for a water piece

Its total unique thing.....conserves herb over a spliff thats for sure...Get an Alpha dog!:pimp3:

hey herb ,
thanks for the info man ,
honestly im enjoying being straight , its been around 3 years now ,
and im not in any hurry to get started again ,
i did smoke for near on 40 years ,
so ill try being straight for a while and see how i go , haha ..

herbgreen

Veteran
Hey, I get that.......There is a certain purity to that for sure

Ive done it myself....I will again no doubt

I get a lot of therapeutics from ingesting RSO rick simpson oil and vaping

I see how being clean is definitely therapeutic as well....:biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey, I get that.......There is a certain purity to that for sure

Ive done it myself....I will again no doubt

I get a lot of therapeutics from ingesting RSO rick simpson oil and vaping

I see how being clean is definitely therapeutic as well....:biggrin:
yea i will say that stopping imbibing has shown me how much benefit i did get from herb,
that stuff is great medicine , even just for all round feeling good ,
but it just smoothens the bumps out of life a bit i reckon ,

im getting older , over 50 now , and never even knew i had arthritis until i stopped toking ,
and most of what i toked was sativa dom , or at least uplifting and motivational stuff ,
and i reckon i got a lot done , and barely noticed id done it previously ,
now things are a bit more tedious i think,
time passed quicker and before i knew it the mundane shit was over with , haha ..
i woke up a bit brighter too i reckon ,

i may not want to get high for a while , if at all , i havent really decided , i wont rule it out , be a nice way to relax into retirement i think when it comes,
but i see the benefits of cannabis ,
and i might possibly get into some cbd stuff in time to see what it does ,
i dont want to pay much for it though , hahaha ... so lets see what it costs in the future and i might give it a swing ...

herbgreen

Veteran
Nice thing about these wood 'log vapes' is they help w/arthritis... in the hands anyway... or anywhere! I'm sure

I know it helps me relax...but no really.... the heater core is warm...just holding onto it helps a lot

Definitely works

The underdog vape has served multiple purpose

very strong heat therapy for hands

If fact that's one of the things I figured I could tell people when they ask " what this piece of wood that's plugged into the wall is.... "

fuck combustion website has all the answers when it comes to vape forum info...

Purple Days which became popular @fuck combustion...

rohs complant parts and solder are used....Its really a stack of stainless washers with ceramic pellet containing a resister wire inside a flared tube with a washer stack around it...acting as a heat exchanger

Anyway, it was a fun kit and project to build you could get back then by Tom Days one of the innovators @fuck combustion

I think underdog now has billet heat fin exchanger + stainless encased ceramic resister

It needs the variable voltage controller to bring it back into vaping range

All of these are based on an old nicotine delivery device invented long ago

What Im saying is you could probly build one... That kit from purple days was called Pandora

Found it! These are the videos......This is Tom making the heat exchanger

The instructions are for sure online if not @fuck combustion

Or just check out his videos..Anyone inclined to make one....Somewhere he tells what every part# everything

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
@Chi13 thats 1kg wholesale though
but for 80 cents why wouldn't you buy a kilo?^^

prices in Europe have been plummeting since 2020
there is just too much product now, because everybody got in
SuzyQ02.jpg

SuzyQ01.jpg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Are you able to order CBD through the mail?

There are companies who sell CBD isolate for about $1 / gram
From within my country, yes, but you need a script and it has to go through a nominated chemist. CBD still illegal here without prescription. For broad spectrum oil I am paying 7c/mg (no THC, but other cannabinoids present). I can get isolates slightly cheaper, but it's still way more expensive than what you are likely paying.
Sorry for going way off topic. I might start a thread; "The great Aussie CBD rip off".

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
That is funny shit! LOL

@Wuachuma ...LOL I never refresh my page and posted...
"Funny shit,
I just came back to this thread and was like, oh im so excited I have these.
Then I check my list and its not there...
....I actually dreamed I had traded for a back of NH x C5mango :ROFLMAO:
now back to reality :rolleyes:"

On the CBD isolate front, china, eastern europe, states...everyone planted hectares and guys were/are combine harvesting it...from what ive heard its being sold at cost of storage at the moment just so they can shift inventory and empty the warehouses..The small farmers all got shafted..market collapsed pretty quickly..though you still find products here on the shelf charging an arm and a leg LOL..

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good evening gentlemen:shooty:here she is currently ... It’s the best marijuana I’ve grown because of the quality of the high .. I only have this one single plant so she’s going to get flowered out and then reveged so the genetics can carry-on ...I hope to fill a room with her again
ED6C4913-3FA3-4628-9F14-4AAA79DA447F.jpeg
08293919-CEE0-4F62-9C5D-FF82A79746B7.jpeg
80845E3B-4871-47E5-9B02-FCC90334E96F.jpeg
644119A2-EF7A-4D49-84E0-2D3D041AD8CE.jpeg