What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

...CR500AF...

hey herb ,
thanks for the info man ,
honestly im enjoying being straight , its been around 3 years now ,
and im not in any hurry to get started again ,
i did smoke for near on 40 years ,
so ill try being straight for a while and see how i go , haha ..
Man wally that makes me sad...:(
I will not give up the cannabis for nothing...! its all i have left for enjoyment in this crap world we live in. Get on the vape they work...:)

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I will not give up the cannabis for nothing...! its all i have left for enjoyment in this crap world we live in. Get on the vape they work...:)
Cannabis is great but it isn't everything. There are plenty of other ways to enjoy life. I gave up for a decade, and at the time it did me a lot of good. I got my all day, every day habit, that I was no longer enjoying really, out of my life. Once I started again, it was for the right reasons and I never went back to over use.

I also have at least a one month break per year, just to reset. Makes me appreciate cannabis more, but also feel like it is not taking over my life.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh dont be sad cr,
i m still heavily involved ,, and i enjoy sharing herb still ,
i just dont take part in it , i never thought i would say that im ok about that ,
but i feel fine man ....

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ll never stop loving growing marijuana ... it’s an obsession but it’s pleasing
295D7941-7388-4231-85D6-D095ADD1685B.jpeg
3F2A32F8-E45B-4ECC-A8AA-A54B2A1D06F7.jpeg
37C87F7C-3C43-45D8-978F-8169E8B7E7D4.jpeg
AD5C1071-6255-495A-BDA5-D45CEF1D3E17.jpeg

ICGA

I can only share my limited experience with their recent fems - it was nice enough smoke but it seems way too hybridized for what I was expecting. The plants didn’t stretch much at all in flower and while the leaves were thin it was bushy and a lot to trim for a Sativa. If I were to look again I’d try the western winds version. Your mileage may vary but I would look elsewhere for your haze/Sativa fix
The extra leaf is probably because the LED has more blue then hps. But more leaf often means a bigger bud as long as it's not those indica fan leaves that shade out the caylex to much.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're these the ones who started flowering outdoors? Looks kinda like a more sativa vortex does when I grow it.
I think you’re thinking about the ones that I grew outside last year which was a sister to the indoor plant that I’m currently growing
Caylex to leaf ratio looks amazing lol is this a brand new bulb? Trimmings the worst thing about going big. I think that makes it more commercially viable then being a fast finisher.
Actually the old bulbs I need to replace with new bulbs and I have to buy 10 of them which is an unavoidable drawback to running HPS because that’s expensive
Men without Hats!!!

one of my very first concerts

haha They dont have hats!

What??????????
guilty of listening to a lot of MTV in the 1980s
Its too late... you got me hooked on 'the Oils' now!:tiphat:

been listening them to a lot lately myself and now realize what activists they were/are