What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

mike-or-ozzy

@Hombre del mont , I will erase all my posts in your thread as soon as you ask me.

Yes, its offensive and disrespectful. There is no friendship with racism and exploitation.
I will die fighting ignorance and stupidity. This is my war. The pen is my AK-47.

If you want to learn Anthropology and History in the right way, follow the link. This thread is not the proper place. Learn why that statement is racist. This filho da puta should ask for sorry not just for me, but for their people.

Dont quote me on this thread again. If you want to disagree, do it in my place.

do you use translation? by chance?

Eltitoguay

...And today my work of 2 continuous months in "the bowels of Mordor" and the 12 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week, ended... Starting tomorrow, "los lunes al sol; Mondays in the Sun" (a Spanish expression for "being unemployed"), or as the coolest of us say, "los lunes Dancehall"...

Tomorrow, May 1, Labor and Workers' Day...

Any day this week, I'll send you the seeds I told you about, and some more, Hombre del Monte.
Look how beautiful the savannah is in the rain (finally a spring with abundant rains, here; photos from the road, when I returned to my valley from work):
IMG_20240430_154051.jpg
IMG_20240430_154110.jpg
IMG_20240430_154125.jpg
IMG_20240430_154145.jpg
IMG_20240430_154157.jpg
IMG_20240430_155109.jpg
IMG_20240430_155227.jpg
IMG_20240430_231052.jpg
IMG_20240430_231222.jpg

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I concur.
Money or power are neutral such as most things are in our human paradigm.
It’s the way we utilise things that cast a shadow over it or make things brighter.
We’re all dead man walking in a way so all possessions we might gather during our lives are completely illusionary no matter how real they might seem.
Everything is about intention to me, turning my hobby into a profession along the years and this came naturally, stripped of any intention gathering large amounts of money doing what I love doing.

@MAHA KALA +1 on the packaging ;)
BLUE STING, 25% of bandaidhz #7.. many thanks, you are one of the coolest guy I have ever met on internet. respect.

blue sting1.jpg

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
...And today my work of 2 continuous months in "the bowels of Mordor" and the 12 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week, ended... Starting tomorrow, "los lunes al sol; Mondays in the Sun" (a Spanish expression for "being unemployed"), or as the coolest of us say, "los lunes Dancehall"...

Tomorrow, May 1, Labor and Workers' Day...

Any day this week, I'll send you the seeds I told you about, and some more, Hombre del Monte.
Look how beautiful the savannah is in the rain (finally a spring with abundant rains, here; photos from the road, when I returned to my valley from work):
View attachment 18995663 View attachment 18995665 View attachment 18995666 View attachment 18995667 View attachment 18995669 View attachment 18995670 View attachment 18995671 View attachment 18995672 View attachment 18995673

Beautiful pictures!

Thank you cousin! 🙏

Yo Sammy

Veteran
BLUE STING, 25% of bandaidhz #7.. many thanks, you are one of the coolest guy I have ever met on internet. respect.

View attachment 18995776
Looks like great herb my man.
It defo resembles B#7 flower traits.
Great to see our exchange brought forth good fruits. What it’s all about isn’t it.

Thank you for the compliment although it might also show the number of individuals you’ve actually got to know via digital platforms such as this one, hahaha :p:biggrin::laughing::muahaha:🤪🙃

Wouldn’t worry about it too much though.
Everyone has narcissistic tendencies in some weird way including you hahaha 😂🤪🤐

Now let’s see who truly enjoys some healthy sarcasm 👀 to lighten up things that are usually based on faulty interpretations or assumptions by miscommunications.

All jokes aside: Namaste & much 🌺🌻🪴

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
:p:biggrin::laughing::muahaha:🤪🙃

Wouldn’t worry about it too much though.
Everyone has narcissistic tendencies in some weird way including you hahaha 😂🤪🤐
🌺🌻🪴
now without putting some pride in your work, it cant work... but in cases of many wannabees it is a lot of pride, zero work...

every pollen chucker, I mean every of them, thinks his/her seeds are the best or very worthy at least. did you notice it? even nobody grows it yet... hehehehe. I always tell them, okay, so let get it to the world and we will see how many people will enjoy it and rave about it, when it is so great... in fact that is the hardest thing to do, to get it to people. and when it is really good, people will appreciate it big time. but mostly pollen chuckers don't achieve it, and it stays in their dreams only... real work will find its way to people - like original haze will find its way, despite massive propaganda against it from side of certain seed companies and their followers... I saw so many seedmakers shut down in last 20 years... nobody grew it and if so, only once...

it always pisses me off :D, when some troll blames me of narcissistic tendencies, it is very cheap in my book. while reality is, that without friends and fellow enthusiasts, I would not create anything. and without joy of those who are growing it, it would not give sense to me... but trolls are blind by their hate, and see only me, not other people behind it...
Thank you for the compliment although it might also show the number of individuals you’ve actually got to know via digital platforms such as this one, hahaha :p:biggrin::laughing::muahaha:🤪🙃

🌺🌻🪴
so you are not so cool??? hehehehehe funny

you know that I don't give a fuck about NLhaze, it is not the best haze for me. no, far from it. I don't want to grow A5 or G13haze. no... you know my opinions about it. and I am sure you read my views on it, before you sent those cuts, as I had big thread about haze on MJNirvana...

yet still, you didn't hesitate to share with me and didn't doubt my integrity and honesty... I appreciate this attitude without prejudices on you, that's why I think you are cool...

I shared bh#7 with my french friends.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
:redface: Check this out I’m totally tripping out with this insect it’s a wood boring type of bee I swear it comes into my face and then hovers and then I wave my hand and it gets scared flys away and then comes back and repeat it over and over.

Looks like a carpenter bee. Is it black/blue; I can't tell from the video.

We have them too. I was told they don't sting and so attempted to catch one that was trapped in the house, in my hands. They sting like fuck!. What I've since found out is, they are not aggressive, until you catch them, that is. 😂