What's new

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

funkyhorse

When I first started it was the 80s and everything was low tech. Low tech can be as effective or more than high tech
I only vape those airy sativa buds and for vaping is excelent
I am discovering the indicas ruling the canna world are not of my liking and indica terps I dislike very much. I never imagined I would find Bazooka bubblegum terpenes in marihuana. It puts me off. At least smoking it terpenes are not as loud but vaping indica buds it is not for me. Hashplants should be made hash and ganja should be smoked/vaped

In SouthAmerica it was little spliffs, needles. At that time 3 tokes of a needle joint was enough to get you spaced out for a few hours
In the Middle East it was chillum, bongs and spliffs. And it was discovering new ways of consuming it as dissolving hash in olive oil and mixing it in your yoghurt or coffee.
The glass method for hash would be considered vaping? It gave such a special and different high
I never thought before making it that hash making is such a form of art and so much work
It is a lot of work to do the push and shake Wally explained. I would rather have a machine to do the pull and shake for me

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Well, it is a good hit regardless of quantity, it depends on the quality of the smoke

The capsule you fill has between 0,15-0,20 grams. You cant put more weight than that so you cant vape more than that quantity at once
One capsule has the same effect of a full smoked joint made on rolling paper 1 size. Or even a 1 1/4 size too. Weed lasts long time vaping. Even plants giving very little productivity like 10 grams, it means you can enjoy the experience vaping it like around 50-60 times compared with at most 10 joints if you make them not too big with that quantity of herb
The tool is great and gives extras with the new sensorial experiences on taste which the smoke dont have

I am using the Mighty vaporizer at 185C. It is gentle with lungs. Up to 190C I experienced no problems. But when I tried to vape at higher temperatures, coughing problems arise and it is the same as smoking

The minus part of this tool is it needs daily cleaning and it is a ritual which is taking around 25-30 min daily
I owned a Mighty for 5 years and used it most nights. Might have cleaned it once every 6 months or so, don't think it needs daily clean? Great vape, but I bought a Tinymight as replacement that i actually like better, although it is harsher. I would still have the Mighty if it was cost effective to repair, and S&B weren't such a nightmare to deal with.

funkyhorse

I owned a Mighty for 5 years and used it most nights. Might have cleaned it once every 6 months or so, don't think it needs daily clean? Great vape, but I bought a Tinymight as replacement that i actually like better, although it is harsher. I would still have the Mighty if it was cost effective to repair, and S&B weren't such a nightmare to deal with.
Good night Chi
If you use it only at nights a couple of times, then I agree with you it doesnt need daily clean
But if you are vaping since you wake up until you go to sleep an average of no less than 15 capsules a day, I suggest daily cleaning. There were days I even needed to clean it twice, thats why a spare good old Mighty is always handy if you want to vape while you clean

I believe all these artifacts are made in such a way it would be a real hassle to repair, so you have to throw them away and buy a new one
The business of these factories, not only at the vaping world but in general, is that you discard your older used ones and replace them with new ones. A factory making a product that never fails and never gets wasted for little money seems to have no place at this world economic system

And by the way, the newer Mighty+ is not better than the older version at all. Not only that, they dont give any spare accesories you need. Instead in the older and even better than the newer version, now it is much cheaper and it comes with the whole array of extras you need to make your vaping experience enjoyable. They are aiming now not only at unjustified higher price but they are targetting the spare part market so the new buyer of a Mighty+ must also spend quite a lot of money to get the extras that come on the good old Mighty for free

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning gentleman.. @Donald Mallard. Just had a brief conversation with my downstate guy he's currently holding 16 strains for retail & he said everybody loves the haze!!! ...congratulation sir it's number one due to the qualities of the high
20220525_083151.jpg
20220525_083158.jpg
20220525_083202.jpg