What's new

Never Say Never

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
No... never could see the pics myself but it sounds great lol....once i became smokes friend i could see them..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Thanks guys
More than happy to let everyone see these I put it on public a while back and it still requires me to befriend people which is cool because most you guys a great anyways

Cookies and OG Mix them together and you get this
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Hey thanks dudes

Godzilla sup bro how is everything? Glad to see you.

So peep this gg5 bho before it hits the oven. Couple ozs worth.

Crazy red oil puddle
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Godzilla great to hear

JW yes it stays red. You'll see

Hammerhead probably... interesting color. I've had reddish color one other time this time is much more vibrant red. I hope it's strong maybe I'll use less often lol. I shall enjoy thanks bro

Well took out the Irene momma to get a shave and a spritz down. Noticed a couple leaves with thrips. They seem to like Irene, gg4, and cookies. When ever I see signs of thrips its on those 3 almost exclusively. Everything is getting the spinosad and sm90 bath and getting flipped this weekend. Half done with the veg room last night. Half more tonight. Every summer its 4 months of thrip paranoia lol. Easy pest to eliminate organically with 2-3 sprays to be on the safe side. I feel like every year I'm foliar spraying at least once for these lil bastards.

Here's that Irene post shave pre spray. It's out by the pool under the stars the one and only time in its existence....shame
picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
gdang

Looking nice sir, bum deal on the meter. Did you get the regular Guardian, or did you get the Guardian Connect? I like the idea of the Connect, but without a solution in place to resolve any issues remotely, I'm not totally sure what's the point of the Connect. :dunno: I have the Guardian, don't know how I lived without it before I had it, for sure don't know how I'd live without it now...

What's the story on that Irene? For some reason, she makes me think Insane Jane, but I'm probably just crossing wires..? How's she grow & how's she smoke?

Oil looking fantabulous! The second shot reminds me of this red liquid LSD we got a bottle of in a lot in WI a zillion years ago. We were super sketched, like "wtf, c'mon the shit's red.." .. ended up being the fuckin' whip! "Big Red," we affectionately called it.

Oh, also. When do you pull the plug on food before harvest? Everyone seems to have their magic date/time, curious abt your voodoo.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Tleaf thanks man. The red striped stems are almost 100% green now she's ready for flower. She's been soaking up hps for the last 3 days. Really loving that. Yup I assume T has a special place for her flavor in his heart by now. She's like that...

silver happens sucks when it does but yeah I got the reg guardian. No need to have the connect for me. I'll put a camera facing my entire display wall if I get scared. I'm not recirculating anything and my nutrients hold stable the entire week if needed so it's more just to watch the drift in real time n make mental notes.
Irene kush. Pretty sure it's from the south east. Held closely for a long time. Making its forum rounds for a while. Been in the stable about two years now, let it go last year n got it back couple 3 months ago something like that from the babysitter. Insane flavor. Like a sour OG kush. Medium yield. For the head around here.
I flush for at least two weeks a lot of times I go 18-21 days. Some things can't get flushed that long because they just devoure all stores up too fast before 100% ready and starts to turn all the sugar leaves and everything yellow and then it's a real bitch to trim. It looks like crap aesthetically if you don't get every yellow spec. I want all dead fans, then I let them dry out and die in the nets And also leave them in the dark after theyre dry for the day or at least not under direct light so nothing gets fried up and then I chop, that's if I'm on my mojo n not being a lazy ass. When I'm dialed I'm excited to get it all done.
Cough cough been a min cough
Lol
We almost back tho..... pimps go through these things from time to time........

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
mmmm sour kush, sounds like a treat seen some a the disp yesterday but didn't look too appealing sure it was grower error though...never let my plants die on the vine but I have heard that its ok to do and don't get me stqrted oont the crispy yellow leavrs during harvest hate that shit :tiphat:

HUGE

Veteran
The Irene "looks" ugly pretty much all the time. She looks old school. It's the taste and smell that make her special.

Tri_Cho_Me

gdang

Looking nice sir, bum deal on the meter. Did you get the regular Guardian, or did you get the Guardian Connect? I like the idea of the Connect, but without a solution in place to resolve any issues remotely, I'm not totally sure what's the point of the Connect. :dunno: I have the Guardian, don't know how I lived without it before I had it, for sure don't know how I'd live without it now...

What's the story on that Irene? For some reason, she makes me think Insane Jane, but I'm probably just crossing wires..? How's she grow & how's she smoke?

Oil looking fantabulous! The second shot reminds me of this red liquid LSD we got a bottle of in a lot in WI a zillion years ago. We were super sketched, like "wtf, c'mon the shit's red.." .. ended up being the fuckin' whip! "Big Red," we affectionately called it.

Oh, also. When do you pull the plug on food before harvest? Everyone seems to have their magic date/time, curious abt your voodoo.

Love the profile pic. Learn to swim :)

Tri_Cho_Me

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Yeah Irene is a touchy plant if it's dialed looks quite nice. It can cake up and chunk out. I've done it. a harder strain to nail down if running a single res for multiple strains.

Here's the motherloaded clone, glue n cookies cross. Not sure who's pollen landed on who at the moment
picture.php

Thanks buddy! Lots of cookies and glue varieties going around the room.

Here's one of 4 gg5 plants going in
picture.php

Everything is getting healthy the last couple weeks. It's time.