What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are 2 places we need to make albums viewable by all. 1st when making the album set it to public. 2nd is in Profile privacy set album to everyone. Hope that helps.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Thanks hammer. Dome would be perfect thanks for that too
Think it's working I can see stuff when not logged In

Silver. Could be worse bro lol

Blaze. How bout now. If not I got step 2

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Think I did it but
thanks again hammer that helped
thanks blaze for the birthday wishes and the album checking
Arti- I might never leave man.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
All coming down by Christmas in stages
picture.php

Gg5 stackage not bad
picture.php

C

cannaisok

funny to see this mini pots under that filled cannopy man!
Ur grow is looking nice and organized, good work.
I would probably use pots 4-6times the size of yours, im just saying...
cheers

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks
Yeah 2 gallons is usually plenty. I bet I get 6 oz off each plant in walkway. Seems to be working out.
Thanks for the look bro

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Sprout I will and thank you

Thanks dan it sure does. I'm happy to have it.

Inb thanks brother you comin to help trim lol

Deezy 2.5 gal? Thanks bro. Talk soon

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like 3 gallon pots ...... can feed once a day or multiple times , depends on your style .

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Happy b day sir, and thanks for the samples of gg4 oil, the garden looks great, especially for all the bad luck. see ya soon

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Dan I got some 2.75 gal pots that I really love I leave a lil space at the top usually use about 2.5 in them. I got 3s that I stick moms in to flower. Your correct most of the time they only need 1 watering but 2 is better. I like your set up bro.

JW thanks you my friend. always good to see you. your very welcome. That raz oil is especially tasty. Couple weeks I'll be back at it and have different things for you to try. Hope you enjoy them. See you soon.

Thanks tona. Happy birthday to you also. Are you 12/15 as well? We exchanged happy birthdays on IG wonder if you know it's me lol.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro...no im 12/14 .. yea i knew it was you but not until after...just wanted to tell u over here at home base as well.
peace-T-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Close enough lol
I'll smoke one in your honor from now on bro. Gives me an excuse to celebrate a day early.
Yo can you do me a favor? Before you chop down that deathstar, take a pic with something for scale. They look like 3 ft long dude. Am I even close?

Latest posts

Latest posts