What's new

Never Say Never

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe that's a dehumidifier? AC pic is sideways? Unless I missed another AC. Very nice setup for sure.. I need 1 like that prob get a Quest 105.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Haha it's a sideways pic
It's a portable ac on some milk crates that keeps my tent @ 77f when all lights are on and my main garage is 95f

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I just ordered a condensate pump for my dehuey last night. Draining the dehuey has been a real job lately.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Gg5 still workin on more.
picture.php

Gg5 rosin I like the color. Hard to collect without a "method" extreme liquid consistency
picture.php

The lil ones in veg R2L rows gg4 gg5 lvpk ABF and also some sfv, white, and Irene moms.
picture.php

Irene mom
picture.php

White mom
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Sorry for the sideways pics. They are always straight before I load them up

Ok room is good. Most plants like the gg4 feed program but not the raz or other kush varieties. They want a lil more. Bumped things up slightly this week. Still haven't broke 1000ppm I don't think I hit 900ppm maybe this mix is I just finished I haven't checked that yet. I normally keep it between 900ppm-1100ppm with momentary peaks of 12-1300 for a couple splashes
Figured I'd go lower and see what happens.

I did not stretch much. Barely anything is hitting the 2nd net. Gotta switch my style up I'm pretty sure. I got a couple things I might try.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that sfv looks nice and healthy...almost like she's ready to donate a slice ;) I'd like to give that raz another go too lol

we gotta talk soon, got a few things in the works.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
My albums
It was on friends only for a yr or two
It's been on public for a month or so.
Not sure why it's not working for some still.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks SD. She's not bad.

Well first off, I started giving the veg The proper formula and they look much more vibrant, doubled in size without really stretching. Just got thick, fatter leaves and branched out. Loving life it appears.

So my pump arrived in one day. What a difference $45 and ten minutes made. My days just got a little easier. Finally. Only been haulin n dumping that thing 3x per day for three months
Sheeeezus
Here peep how simple
picture.php

Loving the structure and stack on this ABF - thanks Stoney and Abja
picture.php

5th light is all gg5. And center walkway between nets. Here's the 5th plot
picture.php

Raz up front on center walkway rest is gg5 in front of right side nets are lvpk and ABF
picture.php

Panorama
picture.php

Thanks for the visits fam

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
room looks nice and clean bro....now you have me feeling lazy :D

think ill be cleaning my veg room tomorrow....thanks for the motivation.
peace-T-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks fellas

Tona come on man I've seen the pics, you deserve a few days off from time to time. Oh and glad to return the favor

The bloom room environment is better than ever. It's almost a constant RH in there. 50% during lights on and no more than 60% lights off.
Previously if I allowed the dehuey to fill up it would climb up to 80-85% very quickly. Not good for anything including the walls in the room.
picture.php

Veg beefin up

ABF on L and LVPK on R
picture.php

Lvpk leaf gettin wide two weeks ago these were all puny in 1" cubes. TP them on the 3rd
picture.php

Veg under hid is making all the difference structurally. Thick lower branches and very little stretch
picture.php

Cleaned up my white mommy. She donated 3 starts, for now
picture.php

Trying to maintain

Stay tuned.

paper thorn

Veteran
lol, so the portable's not hanging from the ceiling, just sitting on milk crates and the pic is sideways,

you think i'd notice the milk crates.

so are you a rosin convert?
Ready to get rid of your bho extractor?

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Haha you'd think
I don't know why my photos are straight when I select them and load sideways. I'm to lazy to reload correctly tbh
Rosin convert....hell nah
Rosin is cool. Def has its merits.
Bho is better tasting, more time efficient to make, and I prefer the consistent stability.

Rosin is great when squishing hash of any type, or you need some dabs NOW. It's just for fun around here. If someone wants a half oz for half the cost of what dispos charge for the same rosin, I'm always down to make $700 lol

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Thanks HZ as soon as it's cool out we gunna warp you up bro. Going to Tahoe to get it for you first of the month. She's being well cared for. I'm ready to run again also. We should both be smokin some by New Years. I'm also pretty stoked to see you stick one outside. I can only imagine how stacked it'll get. Grows forearm colas indoors...

Gg5 on stack last night. Now things are getting interesting as we cruise through week 4
picture.php

picture.php

ABF as well. Peaking at 6' tall this run.
picture.php

Thanks for looking fam

Latest posts

Latest posts