What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

Grizz

Veteran
those gg5 look outstanding, the Irene came from the south like you said, I got it a few years ago , dident care for it at all, lol guess that's why I passed it out,

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Gg5
picture.php

Not bad for how off the ph was. Not as robust and dense as hoped. But frosty
Some plants looked better than others though. A few were total losses to the hash pile.

Thanks JW

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Well done Sir ! It's truly a pleasure to read this thread with all the goodies you are sharing with us. Nice to see you kept the Raspberry & Irene.

Peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
3rd thanks for looking my friend.

JW next batch is ready. Come thru when your in the neighborhood. Door is always open for you.

Jaws I know we are friends on the other old accounts. Maybe not on this one. I'll check and remedy that asap.

Artie I got great feed back on the fif but my personal opinion is well, let's say I'm hard on my self. Great smoke terrible yield. The plants that hit the ash pile were way less frosty due to being pollinated by the million dollar baby. She's a bitch. Slightest stress or light leak, stress in this case, and you got your self some pollen brah. So, I def got some random mdb crosses to pop.

Well I been doin my thing. The new meter has this round looking drastically better. As fate should have it, things still were far from perfect. I had several equipment failures early on this run. Fixed sorted or in process of correcting but still turning out ok.

One of my lights took a dump, walk in replacement luckily. Only took 4-5 days for me to get it down and back up. Headache I tell ya. Those nets don't make taking things down solo very convenient.
Same exact day my timer for controller got whacky and was stuck on for 48 hrs before I realized. Come in my room to completely dry pots two days straight like wtf is going on now got me investigating things.
A few days prior to all that nonsense, my co2 controller was stuck on, raging the propane way over the monitors ability to give a readout @ max readout of 10000ppm. Easily up to 15000 ppm. I reset it. Worked for couple 2-3 days...Then it did it again the day after my light broke, and in combination with lights being on 48hrs during that time not allowing the unit to go into off mode via the photocell. Lovely. Plants do not like those levels, especially early on. I was super pissed to say the least
Disaster after disaster I was honestly telling myself I should just quit growing because it's stressing me out over the entire year. Turns out things were shitty but bounced back fair enough to roll with the punches. I found new motivation to get my mojo, and control over my life back. Still was rough but I'm optimistic. All fuel for the fire and lessons that will not go to waste. To quit now would be a failure of my persuit of happiness. I'm fully invested once again.
But wait there's more. Same week... a relay for my veg tent controller blew and that was down for 5 days until replaced.
Same week... not one but two, yes 2, e nails took a shit
Oh there's more but not related to my work.
I'm still smiling so life ain't all bad. A Little rough on occasion. At least my wife and kids are healthy! And I didn't get any uglier or fatter this year.....yet. 29 days left still. anything can happen.

Rooms pretty beastly right now. Not to shabby for no co2 other than me working and breathing. The last week I've just left the door open. Not much to do besides water that room so better let it breath. My co2 meter is hopefully being shipped back replaced under warranty.

I've been making tasty concentrates and getting my mood right mostly. Thanks for all the visits fam and I'll post some pics I stuck up on instagram. Most of ya don't follow me there so I'll add them here also. Why not.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Some raz kush
picture.php

A different batch of raz kush
picture.php

M$b
picture.php

Mixed cookies and sfv
picture.php

Gg4
picture.php

Tasty treats

Hasta luego mi amigos

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Yeah bro just issue after issue.

Taking the Dory approach
Just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming.

paper thorn

Veteran
tasty looking oil sir. obstacles of one kind or another once overcome...
I've been through a few bumps lately myself, but am happy to say, that just chugging along staying on point, not losing focus, has brought me to a new level of commitment to getting things to go properly and in my case to not procrastinate.

edit: Dory Approach ~ lol

Last edited:

B4URTIME

Where are the photo's at lol, I keep seeing post complimenting oils and nugs but I see nothing but text. Nice reading now I just need a visual lol....

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Inb u old now son. Old. :moon: me too don't worry :huggg:

Yo blaze. Very pleased to see you are alive and well. Hopefully next time you pop in here u can see things. It's an honor to have you visit. Can't lie I missed your posts. It's great to see you around. :tiphat:

Well I started my chop last night. Thanks for the phone calls while I work innvboarder. U really help the time fly by.

Phase 1 is 5th light. 3 large ao x gg4 aka orange glues by relentless genetics via marrdawg thanks homies. Nice plant while she lasted. Last run of her here. Huge yielding plant for sure. Branch Structure like green crack tops like coke cans. Faint orange starburst like scent. Long flowering pheno this one here is. Finish that light up tonight and start phase 2 Friday.
Phase 2 will be gg4. Fading fast. They were 70 days on 12/12. I usually run 9-10 weeks. But I think the issues with the timer and stress from co2 poisoning slowed them up a week or more. They look like they normally do @ 9 weeks, finally feeling solid under a quick squeeze. I'll take a pic of the 4K plot tonight.
Well this run showed me that it is indeed possible to crank these de up to 1k. I had them all set at 750w except the one that broke. When I reinstalled the new one I set at 1000w and it's all gravy. I just gotta keep @ or below my current canopy height. Pretty happy about that I must say.
Well until I get something to share I will get back to it. Probably load up some pics in the morning.
Thanks for looking friends and hope I can get it together for 2017.

It's my birthday tomorrow as well. So smoke em if ya got em for me boys!

:joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get to be the 1st to send pre birthday wishes.. I mentioned to the man up stairs to send someone by to give some dome ha. ;)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Still not seeing the photo's but I am reading, and I get the idea that I am missing out on some good work :( I'll figure it out, hats off to you none the less. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts