What's new

Need ideas for what to tell people my occupation is?

mjr99

Look, I think we've already covered the fact that the OP is a useless sack-o-dirt without any marketable skills.

Maybe he can say that he's trying to qualify for the PGA tour...

Why are you such a hater man? What did I do to you? Oh, i know why, because youre jealous. Youre that guy. Youre pissed because i play golf all day and bang strippers at night while you do the 9 to 5 behind and change diapers at night. All the while your wife spends every dollar you have on meaningless shit trying to keep up with the Jones's. YOure jealous man, i get it. But why not be happy for someone instead of hatin? I feel sorry for you dude. No way to go through life.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
I'm glad you liked my post. Like this:

And i still can't find the gold teeth, and rims in that post. But im probably uneducated also. So could some of you educated folk point it out to me.......

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
And i still can't find the gold teeth, and rims in that post. But im probably uneducated also. So could some of you educated folk point it out to me.......
When you hear the words "game" and "Ballin" coming from what I assume is a young white guy, this is the image that comes to my mind.

Attachments

• wiggers.jpg
    wiggers.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6

intotheunknown

Veteran
Why are you such a hater man? What did I do to you? Oh, i know why, because youre jealous. Youre that guy. Youre pissed because i play golf all day and bang strippers at night while you do the 9 to 5 behind and change diapers at night. All the while your wife spends every dollar you have on meaningless shit trying to keep up with the Jones's. YOure jealous man, i get it. But why not be happy for someone instead of hatin? I feel sorry for you dude. No way to go through life.

honestly man, that guy is right. i dont believe he is jealous, he is just telling you how it is. in these days youve got to have some skill, and keep gaining skills to make it somewhere, or to perhaps have a fall back plan if your previous skill, for some reason doesnt work out.
i mean sure, it would be nice to do what youre doing, but that kind of attitude you have is simply going to help you FAIL. i have known people in your position. know what theyre doing now?
in jail, or working FOR THE MAN. dont expect that to last, or for people to not catch on. i would definitely re-evaluate your attitude and the decisions your ego is making for you. again man, just telling you how it is.

smoke1sun

Veteran

No need to really come at people like that on the net. Some people are alot more "knowledgeable" and 'funny" when in the comfort of their own home. Now your thread is on its way to being closed. why?

Cause you have gold teeth and rims, because you play gold and sleep in.

smoke1sun

Veteran
honestly man, that guy is right. i dont believe he is jealous, he is just telling you how it is. in these days youve got to have some skill, and keep gaining skills to make it somewhere, or to perhaps have a fall back plan if your previous skill, for some reason doesnt work out.
i mean sure, it would be nice to do what youre doing, but that kind of attitude you have is simply going to help you FAIL. i have known people in your position. know what theyre doing now?
in jail, or working FOR THE MAN. dont expect that to last, or for people to not catch on. i would definitely re-evaluate your attitude and the decisions your ego is making for you. again man, just telling you how it is.

I agree with your post 100%. Except for "the guy is right" part.

This is the problem my friend.

Good point.

And to the original poster. If your sleepin with strippers, you better use some of that dough to get a good health plan.

Whats the matter you burnin. lol

mjr99

No need to really come at people like that on the net. Some people are alot more "knowledgeable" and 'funny" when in the comfort of their own home. Now your thread is on its way to being closed. why?

Cause you have gold teeth and rims, because you play gold and sleep in.

that guy called me a sac-o-dirt or something and a douch bag. I fuckin despise haters man.

junior_grower

why not go back to school ? upgrade get an education. Plus as a full time student ones is able to receive student "loans"

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Im not even a smoker

smoke1sun, what do you think of the above quote?

maybe tell him to smoke 1 son; maybe the sun part is not yet the proper adjective for this big-balling-golf-playing-stripper-fucking fellow?

but in all seriousness; as already suggested by many people, including bipotato, why doesn't the OP gets to do something constructive with his time? you know, build and add-on; better for his safety as well as overall well-being; I saw more tough-love than hating anyway.

peace to you smoke1sun.

and good luck to the OP; life is not a hip-pop video.

G

good drown

i wouldnt be bragging about banging strippers

get some garbage pail kids man, it will pay off. they are NOT those stupid cards with babies to disgusting stuff...

mjr99

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. And i agree that i need to find some sort of cover which is why i started the thread. Its funny, because i had a few in me last night when i started this thread and i was just trying to be funny when i said i was ballin. Im really not that way at all. I mean i listen to new wave, wear khakis, shop at whole foods and ride on 14's. ha ha. Was just trying to get a response so sorry if i offended.

Any more job ideas?

opt1c

Veteran
hey its mothers day... in defense of all those strippers out there stop ragging on single moms ;)

i do "legal research" work which is pretty boring if people ask for details... in truth i research the legality of what i do ;)

shit; say u work at the golf course caddying for old guys and they tip crazy if u blaze em out

Hovz

that is the gayest shit i think ive ever heard...........:pointlaug

I second that, golf is a pussy sport, play a physical sport. Anywho i appreciate people like you because you draw the attention away from other growers. Keep on ballin mr. fancypants.

K

Kal-El

Tell them you are a caddie.
I used to do the caddie thing, I was at the golf course all the time too.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
\. I mean i listen to new wave, wear khakis, shop at whole foods and ride on 14's. ha ha. Was just trying to get a response so sorry if i offended.

Any more job ideas?
See, my "assumption" was correct, I know a young white guy when I hear one.

I'm telling you, you line up merchants with sites online that you think they could generate a lot of business advertising on.
Both sides pay a commission to you.
You got into it by answering a "work from home and make $200 a day" ad