What's new

Need ideas for what to tell people my occupation is?

B

bipotato

Can you say you do computer ...
Look, I think we've already covered the fact that the OP is a useless sack-o-dirt without any marketable skills.

Maybe he can say that he's trying to qualify for the PGA tour...

G

good drown

garbage pail kids dude. you know, those AMAZING cards where babies are doing hysterical things! they are an investment, the future!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
professional online gambler..sounds sketchy but w.e i'd go with that..

i'm not gonna give out my cover story...it's just too good.

G

good drown

you can buy sets off ebay, they arent that expensive
for all sets, 1-15 one can expect to pay a few hundred dollars. its like 1200 cards

you know whats scary, they did a flashback set released back in febuary. its the original characters from the 80's and the same artists.
some of the insert cards include 1/1 hand drawn gardage pail kid by the artists from the 80's, and also every 1 out of 8000 packs gets you a print press card, the press actually used to make the card in flashback set. on ebay, those press cars are like 600-1000 each WTF!!!!!!!!! the hand drawn cards go from like 50-600, depending on bw or color, and detail.
i really didn't need to find that out though, i want some bad

B

bipotato

:yeahthats
Works for me!!!!
I can just see it now.

Neighbor: What did you say you do for a living, again?
OP (with gold teeth, head hanging out of an Escalade w/ 30" rims): I'm a consultant.
Neighbor: Oh yeah? What kind of consulting?
OP (now reeking like weed): Uhhh, umm, you know, I consult and stuff... the regular kind...

Just don't give her the "hand sign" for "consultant"...

crip_handsign-01.jpg

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
If you're "balling" and acting as you describe, it won't take a rocket scientist (or senior detective) to figure out that you're a "drug dealer".

:2cents:

QFT!

to stop 'balling' is what the OP should do...

wanna keep your game? low profile is the name.

why don't you do something useful with your free-time anyway?

become the private driver of Billy Madison.

M

Mike Seed

i'm not gonna give out my cover story...it's just too good.
Same.

My story is so damn primo, everyone loves it and i have been laying the ground work since December so that everyone thinks i am working, therefore when i finally 'get paid', which is in schedule with my 'contracts', no one will be the wiser and everyone will see that my months of work have paid off.

Then i can start being entrepreneurial and earning more money in public ways, like 'day trading', and my internet store - a business where adjusting receipts and such is easy with zero government oversight.

Keeping money in the U.S. is not wise. Bank to bank wire transfers (international) of less than 10k are not reported to the IRS, as long as you keep your bank balance less than10k you can wire money out of the country every month, so therefore multiple bank accounts is probably best for larger amounts of cash.

Switzerland is dead. Caymans are for the uber wealthy and unsafe for many small timers with so many scam banks opening and closing around the clock and/or blackmailing you to the IRS for more dollars. Panama right now has the tightest banking secrecy laws in the world and also yields 7% interest. The best way to move money to Panama is by way of Hong Kong since that place currently accounts for more wire transfers than any place in the world. It would be unwise to move your money directly from a U.S. bank to a Panamanian bank as that gives the IRS a door to knock on from now until whenever hoping that eventually the door opens, like it has in Sweden with over 50,000 U.S. bank account holder names being released very soon to the U.S. gov. so it can get those evil genocidal tax evaders.

Anyways...Ultimately, have a plan. And never, ever, "ball".

R

Rysam

There's a TV commercial here in the US advertising an online loan service. In the commercial, a man in his mid-30s is counting his blessings: a beautiful family, a big house in a nice neighborhood, a pool in the backyard, a new SUV. He even belongs to the local golf club.

"How do I do it?", says the man rhetorically.

"I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.", he responds.

That usually works and one asks for handouts then either.

B

bipotato

There's a TV commercial here in the US advertising an online loan service. In the commercial, a man in his mid-30s is counting his blessings: a beautiful family, a big house in a nice neighborhood, a pool in the backyard, a new SUV. He even belongs to the local golf club.

"How do I do it?", says the man rhetorically.

"I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.", he responds.

That usually works and one asks for handouts then either.
I like that angle.

Could work if it weren't for that teenage mutant ballin' douchebags without any marketable skills don't have that kind of credit.

Just kidding. I'm just messin' with ya, mjr99...

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Wow!!! How did sleeping in and playing golf, turn into gold teeth and rims?

mjr99 part of the "game" is to take that money and turn it into to something that you don't have to hide. In other words. Trying to hustle for ever is about as silly as a stripper retirement fund. you need to flip that money. Find a "legit" business. Clean up that "dirty"money.

If your making it like that and have this free time on your hands, there's endless possibilities. So instead of using some of the good ideas giving in this thread as a front. Actually use one of them to start a "legit" business.

Unless you live in a med friendly state, then your good. Nothing to hide get your paperwork and medicate.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Your the king of street corner begging
Ballin'est beggar on the block

Attachments

• homeless01.jpg
    homeless01.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4